Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NP7Lixcc_jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stfu cuck, butthurt that the god-emperor is winning? LMAO libtards and lying media BTFO

He's kind of retarded.

That's one of the reason your Coca Cola tastes like shit and ours is god tier

He's the president he can do what he wants

>The President of the United States, who also has direct power over my """"country"""" is as mature as a sixth grader

youtu.be/NP7Lixcc_jQ

no he can't, and is worrying that people unironically think that.

True

Lukily I live in a chicano town with a carniceria on every corner

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

Could your prez get away with this retardation?

Because he's the vessel for the GOP to try to crash the country with no survivors.

so does he hate mexico or not?

is it true that he gets two scoops of ice cream?

And your cucked people beg to join us

>sugar deal with Mexico

He basically is forcing you to consume more genetic modified corn syrup by rising the prices of natural sugar

Seriously,I've never realized how low quality american food is until a few days. You guys should work to have a free food market instead of shoving that dog-tier monsanto garbage your maket feeds you.

There is nothing wrong with corn syrup you spic.
Maybe you're weak third world stomach can't handle anything but BEANS and DIRT, but the American diet is just FINE.

fucking yanks americanized my cunt and turned us into whores REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Make the most out of it, keep your culture strong and cuck the shit out of them.

>Muh amurrican stomach only takes artificial processed food
True freedom, fuck nature lets eat some lab shit

shut up slut, I'll pick you up at plaza tomorrow for my regular service.

You'll do nothing because you are a faggot that acts tough on 4chinz of all places. And probably a CHI as well.

Is it true australians can't get two scoops of the same flavor?

Yeah, he's winning, and the rest of the American public is losing. He's making millions, if not billions, by using taxpayer dollars to fund his own golfing trips and incentivizing the use of his own properties.

Now he's going to give himself and the rest of his rich buddies a huge taxbreak, and you're gonna keep sucking his cock like a good bitch.

>Brown people try to communicate with me

He's already a multibillionaire, what point is there for him to make millions or a billion at max?

Didn't he refuse the presidential salary anyway?

43% of Australians are functionally illiterate. They couldn't even read the labels.

Please tell me this is bait
You can't be this stupid

He has the speech level of a 8 year old kid, wew

>le 56

>another Sup Forumstard thread on Sup Forums
*yawns*

>he can do what he wants
You know he's not actually a god-emperor right?

says the american

Shut the fuck up, you pretentious dumbass

I was planning on insulting your cunt but it seems pretty good so I can't.

kys fucking faggot

Pinche indio envidioso

It's really like my racist uncle is president
They have to stick his name in military briefings a lot because otherwise he won't read them

Bleeding from a face-lift is a very disturbing image.

>tfw your President will never autisticaly sperg out on Twitter

Well I'm not one either but I can still tweet about a news-anchors face being gross. I never would, though.

Is that even how it works? And if it is, would a celebrity be caught dead running around with visible facial bleeding?

We only got 3ish more years to go woo-hoo!

Ok just making sure

I turned on the news and Trump was talking about how eyes were leaking blood. I don't believe him though. That's just so shockingly weird and gross to read. Your imagination can really run wild.

This is the most retarded shit I've heard in my life

El chicano pendejo

He did refuse the presidential salary but honestly he's probably not really a billionaire. He's probably just got a few hundred millions dollars max.

Our country is so fucked up that that's not even splitting hairs. Our really rich guys have upwards of 80 billions dollars each.

What point are you making? That he gives the slightest fuck about people who have to work for a living? When I was on campaigns I couldn't get folks living in nicer neighborhoods to care about poorer people, let alone millionaires

My point is that he's a pissant.

so similiar to almost every other burger president? its been a long while since you had a respectful president.

>rising the prices of natural sugar
is that in the deal? or is it the opposite?

probably, probably, probably... So you guys dont really even know.

Products with HFCS taste like shit compared to those with cane/natural sugar.
If you can't taste the difference then there's something seriously wrong with you.

UPBOATED TO THE TOP FELLOW CENTIPEDE SHADILAY PRAISE KEK

You're not a fucking country, dunno why people keep saying this.
You're a territory, basically a state-lite.

>Comrade Corbyn is going to give us all bennies while the Amerisharts are drafted to die for le god emperor
Looks like we got the last laugh after all

[COLLAPS]

yeah mate

>stfu
>cuck,
>butthurt
>the god-emperor
>LMAO
>libtards
>BTFO

impressed at how many buzzwords got squeezed in

o jeremy corbyn :(

Reminder that this is the man Sup Forums meme'd for to defeat the globalists

lol

do they still believe their r/the_donald spam had any say in the election?

If anything, it seems he'll sell america to coal companies, arabs and jews.

of course

Yes, but for a generation of Americans politics has seemingly operated without our input. It's no surprise that young people, lacking any political organization or solidarity at the local level, would feel the memes had a genuine effect on the election. This is probably the realest interaction they've ever had with politics.

But whatever, memes aside, "globalist" rhetoric resonated with a ton of Trump voters. I'd say most of the well-intentioned Trump supporters really did buy his lines about protectionism.

American politics really is quite sad

You're telling me, buddy. It seems defeatist but really I think we just need a ton of boomers to die off before we can move on from the framework of neocons and shitty libs. If you're a lefty twat like me there is very little reason to suspect you'll ever see proper representation.

I juggle between thinking that way and entertaining the notion that maybe America is just too big, too fractured, too politically weird and unfocused to ever unseat the current power structure except without violent revolution. But people are still comfortable, so that probably won't happen either.

I'm pretty sure the President of the United States is allowed to make whatever sugar deals he wants to, you SJW cuck.

>there are people still trying to push the "he's not really rich" shit
>almost July of 2017

This is fucking hilarious.

I don't know why you care so much OP. The president's feud with 2 stupid journalists is their business alone.

The sugar deal tweet is much more important, and predictably, your MSM didn't even cover it.

Name a better reason why he doesn't release his current tax info.

He reminds me of a certain shitposter here

Tax info doesn't mean anything.

Forbes put his net worth at 4 billion. Bloomberg at a little below that.Are they trump shills too?

He is the sovereign leader of your country.
His tweets represent official statements of USA.
Show some fucking respect

>Tax info doesn't mean anything.
then it wouldn't harm anyone if he released it, right? Every single President in recent history has done so.

Your days are done, wh*tey scum.

He really is 12 years old mentally.

America is a joke. You could make a documentary about USA and it would be the year's best (dark)comedy.
And then you would cry when you remember it's all real.

oh goody the Nordic butthutt brigade is here

repeatedly insisting that things you don't like are jokes isn't an argument and doesn't make them go away

Kek

Is he losing it?

This is just the usual progression of creutzfeldt jakob

its the power of nu/pol/
>lol
>meme'd
>BTFO

Are you people unironically taking that 2/10 effort bait and getting upset about it? Fuck off summer.

It isn't summer, it's 18-year-olds. They don't care about the dumbest bait, they just want it to be true

>tfw we had a once in a lifetime chance to elect the only man running who cared about this country
>tfw he got screwed over by everyone and lost

You leftards have their own clowns (Colbert, Current year man, Jon Steward) to do your hit jobs. Trump has the decency to do it himself. He comes from the media world too.
He has to fight the media bullies against him, and I'm glad that someone has finally the balls to do it.

Are you talking about Ron Paul?

No, his counterpart. Paul's heart was in the right place, but his ideas were not.

In what way?

Top covfefe.

He was a hard-core libertarian. I actually agreed with him mostly on foreign policy, but his policies on social services were garbage.

Barry Hussein can prance around on talk shows, invite race-baiting drug promoting thug rappers to the white house and generally try to be a celebrity to appeal to the youth but Trump can't drop hard truths about his critics?

Bullshit.

it's honestly too hard to pick up on what is parody and what isn't these days

even if that one was a joke, there is thousands just like it here

it's extremely fucking easy

Praise kek

I too was a #JimWebbHead back in '16

see this picture?

>That DNC where Webb started talking about the needy poor and killing gooks in 'nam and the audience looked like he'd just coiled a shit out on stage