Sup Forums sings along

Let's have a Sup Forums singalong just like ol' times. First dubs ITT decides the song. English only / nothing unsingable. Once it's picked everybody record themselves on Vocaroo then post, I'll try my best to edit them all together (or another user can if somebody is really good at that sort of stuff).

If OP is dubs I pick XTC - Scissor Man

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0SO8eA06jqU
vocaroo.com/i/s129EaaeOu4K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I'm Happy Just to Dance with You" by The Beatles

"El Scorcho" By Weezer

Good Vibrations-The Beach Boys
with full vocal harmonies

CARDI B - BODAK YELLOW

Candlemass - Solitude

Young Thug - Liger

Prepare ye (the way of the Lord)- Godspell cast.

STAYIN ALIVE - BEE GEES

reroll op

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

reroll

Sound and Vision - David Bowie

SPONGEBOB - Campfire song

cute!

Dead Kennedy's I Fought The Law

winrar

LETS

okey

This is the first time I've wanted to be a part of this, I love this

So are we suppose to just keep going until we can't sing it any faster or what?

The real questions are "are we singing every part?" and "if so, do we have to perfectly replicate Patrick misspelling 'campfire'"

that's up to you user

vocaroo.com/i/s0SO8eA06jqU

Oh god

oh welp

vocaroo.com/i/s129EaaeOu4K

Great, if we all do something similar we can make this a 20 minute long noise odyssey

Beautiful. :^)

moar

How the fuck is it that these people, with such terrible voices it makes dogs weep in hysteria, also probably criticize artists and musicians that sing much more eloquently, and probably have more talent in their fingers that the entire collective of Sup Forums combined? I'm genuinely appalled at how this website riffs on popular musicians for catering to "normies", yet these same people can't even hit a resonant note to save their lives, let alone play an instrument and make music remotely better than them. Of course, idiots among this thread will say I'm just triggered that a band I like got a 3/10 by Scaruffi, or that someone criticized a song I enjoy, because they revel in their predictability. I bet everyone in this entire thread just hovers over whatever inferior, obscure artists get a feature on Fantano's channel and listen to crumpling paper under chainsaw sounds to act "patrician." I hate this thread and this website. We're a pathetic species that deserve to go deaf for all eternity. Music is too beautiful for the ugliness of this website.

t. soyboy

rude :^(

yall pussies

Lets do it

New get new song

Complicated Game

bee geeS STAYIN ALIVE

Sing the Campfire Song Song you fucks.