Apologize

Apologize.

What's gal gadot?

A shame her Wonder Woman movie has terrible cinematography, too many slow motion effects and bad CGI

Goddamn that green screen is horrible. Shit looks fake as hell yo.

Seriously if I was the editor I'd cut this type of stuff out.

Lmao
Her face in the 2nd clip

She was a shit wonder women, the only good about her scenes was the music.

So is she actually bullet proof or not?

Gonna be a fucking retarded movie if they only hit her armour and never her exposed skin.

>play a part in slow motion that's obvious a stunt double's face

Or is it just really shitty CGI?

So the movies is about american woman defeating nazis single handedly?

>yfw review embargo is 2 days before release

These fucking Jews man, they're never going to forget WW2 are they?

yes except she's a kike and the nazis are 20 years early to the party

No.

Bait.

>nazis

More bait.

Or maybe you're just American who doesn't know history or what they're talking about.

>these slow motion shots

for what purpose? It should be more like a jackie chan film in terms of action with a lot of emphasis on hard hitting action with little cuts

Why do grown adults take an interest in superhero films?

Like..it's fucking ridiculous.

>being left trying to salvage DC cinematic universe after the casting equivilent of the holocaust is walking around the place.

Gal was a mistake.

>The were the moments Palestinians knew they fucked up

>Stick figure WW

Why not post the actress?

Her wrist shit is, to basically everything. The rest of her? No.

Bait.

I don't remember Wonder Woman being in World War 2 being in my history books

does anyone have the one where the image has bvs and it says "just wait till "x""

I guarantee that every single forthcoming Marvel movie will have Hydra or some NAZI element now that Trump won.

Fucking jews, man.

they were evil! the worst thing that ever existed ever in all time! never try and look up anything about them goy!

GAZA MUST BURN

What's up with the galspamming?

does one of you have that webm where she is dancing dressed as wonder woman

TOP KEK

goddammit

>millennials can't go 4 seconds without something exploding
I bet hollywood is hoping capeshit will wind up soon just as much as I am

Did you see the part where she deflects a mortar with her shield? That shit made my professional autism go wild. Even if she slapped that shit with her shield mortars don't explode with much force, only enough to send fragments fucking everywhere with a kill radius of at least 20 meters if you're using 60s, 30 if you're using 81s

Fuck you wonderwoman I hope you ruin DC

Do you think it was likely that they would also use timer shells? Because it doesn't explode on first contact

Why would you set a timer when HE is meant to explode on the ground? The only time you're setting a timer on a round is for illum when you want the round to burst at a certain height. Everything else is contact, there's no reason to even attempt to use timers on HE or phosphorus rounds because in all honesty, mortars fire from defilade to prevent them from getting whacked by artillery, which aren't high angle of fire weapons

What I'm saying is it should explode on contact, and even if she had a shield the sheer number of fragments would have torn her to shreds

I also assumed it would make no sense to use timer shells like that, but it doesn't explode on contact, so that's another stupid thing in the scene.

Why in the everloving fuck is she not wearing a full suit?

capeshit

COMICS ARE FOR CHILDREN

disgusting

I don't know why, but i just really dislike her costume.

They didn't do anything with the original besides make it brown and black.

>she will never do that to your dick
kill me

Are her shoes changing sizes?

meant for

Omogono boong Song Kong on thot scono ond hovong to bo oll loko "domn, Gol Godot, yoo fockon' fono, oll soxy woth yoor flot chost ond horrofoc ondrogynoos monstor body. O woold totolly hovo sox woth yoo, both my choroctor ond tho rool mo." whon oll ho roolly wonts to do os fock onothor 16 yoor old on hos drossong room. Loko sorooosly omogono hovong to bo Song ond not only sot on thot choor wholo Gol Godot floonts hor dosgostong body on front of yoo, tho fovoroblo loghtong boroly concoolong hor robs ond loothory skon, ond jost sot thoro, toko oftor toko, hoor oftor hoor, wholo sho porfoctod thot wolk. Not only hovong to toloroto hor monstroos fockong vosogo bot hor hooghty ottotodo os ovoryono on sot tolls hor sho's STOLL GOT OT ond DOMN, GOL GODOT LOOKS LOKO *THOT*?? bocooso thoy'ro not tho onos who hovo to sot thoro ond wotch hor monnosh fockong gromlon foco contort onto typos of gromocos yoo dodn't ovon know oxostod boforo thot doy. Yoo'vo boon fockong nothong bot o hoolthy doot of blondos ond sopormodols ond lotor ollogod ropo voctoms for yoor ONTORO COROOR comong strooght oot of tho boonoos on Sooth Koroo. Yoo'vo novor ovon soon onythong thos fockong dosgostong boforo, ond now yoo swoor yoo con tosto tho swoot thot's brookong oot on hor domplod stomoch os sho socks ot on to wrotho ot soggostovoly ot yoo, smogly ossorod thot yoo oro onjoyong tho opportonoty to got pood to sot thoro ond rovol on hor "stotoosqoo (for thot os whot sho colls horsolf)" boooty, tho boooty sho workod so hord for woth porsonol troonors on tho provooos months. Ond thon tho doroctor colls for onothor toko, ond yoo know yoo coold koll ovory songlo porson on thos room boforo tho stodoo socoroty coold pot yoo down, bot yoo sot thoro ond ondoro, bocooso yoo'ro fockong Song Kong. Yoo'ro not goong to loso yoor fotoro polotocol coroor ovor thos. Jost boor ot. Hodo yoor foco ond boor ot.

WW isnt invulnerable, but her wristbands are literally indestructible and her superhuman reflexes allow her to block everything. At least comic book ww