schoolshooter.bandcamp.com/
dreamsequencerecords.com/mystic-pimps/
youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no
maybe
no

post some industrial rock

I've seen the fanbase in person and they're school shooter-core definitely.

feeling like eric, looking like dylan

Eric Harris/Dylan Klebold:
KMFDM
Rammstein
Nine Inch Nails
Clearly, they really liked industrial metal

Elliot Rodger:
He's really into 80s new wave/synthpop. Given the fact that a number of the artists and songs he references are featured in the book and/or movie versions of American Psycho, it appears to indicate that Rodger was obsessed with the Patrick Bateman character.

Adam Lanza liked early rock music, from the 1950s.

James Holmes was into electronic music.

One thing to note about all of these is that they're all very specific, and very idiosyncratic. None of them were casual listeners of contemporary pop music, and yet none of them were into particularly "cool" underground music. They all seem hyperfocused on a rather quirky niche genre. This raises the question of whether this is a genuine trend among shooters, indicating part of their psychological profile, or if this is a false impression given by the way most reporters write; in other words, I have fairly eclectic taste, but if I were to do something like that, would reporters notice that I like crust punk as an interesting detail, and then paint me as being singularly obsessed with crust punk?

No, they're awkward nerds definitely

TeenWitch is definitely schoolshooter-core, what the fuck are you saying?

Fuck you I liked it

where do you even start with BONES?

He has so much music and no quality control. He has some great tracks but most of it is trash. I'd like to hear more but the amount of content is kinda off-putting

Listening to it now. The opening sound clip made me expect a disturbing industrial album like Throbbing Gristle or Brighter Death Now. Then it turns into shitty, lame Lil Peep-style trap. What the fuck?

>electronic music
>niche
>specific
Electronic is an umbrella term that covers a spectrum, but judging from your post, you already know enough about spectrums to be on one.

>mfw they blame Brian for Columbine, but you actually influenced it

it's inspired by school shootings, but it's not schoolshootercore.

Similarly to how White Zombie isn't hippie music despite making references to hippie culture.

Powder
Useless
Garbage
Skinny
PaidProgramming2

What a dumb thing to zero in on. Fuck off.

how could a pro wrestler influence kids to shoot up a school?

stop being mean

Who would win in a fight?
One tront rezner, or one thousand homo djs?

Bones is at his best when he's doing funny skits and pastiches of 90s rap

not when he's trying to be badass or sad

youtube.com/watch?v=79podHKA_8M

its a concept album about columbine.
"On the tracks included, Bones speaks from the perspective of the shooters, but also of the victims and parents."

If I was a school shooter, having some druggie normie cash in on pretending to sympathize with me would just piss me off even more.

schoolshooter.bandcamp.com/

The pilgrim?? everything else, sure, but i can't see anyone listening to cherrypoint thru eardbuds or even cans

Thanks, this is exactly what I'm looking for

Jesus Lizard doesn't belong there

no

What. If anything, bedwetter is school shooter core.

This is actually pretty good

dreamsequencerecords.com/mystic-pimps/

this is bad start to finish, and also not schoolshooter core.

This is just generic hoodrat shit

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw

obviously grimes

too whiny, too soft

get weezer, have a nice life and slint out of here