Inter Milan thread

Time for a comfy Inter thread lads.

>Gabriel "Gabigol" Barbosa has ruled out a summer move away from Inter Milan, committing his future to the fallen Serie A giants "for now."

espnfc.com/internazionale/story/3145037/gabriel-gabigol-barbosa-happy-to-stay-with-inter-milan

Milan have a better kit for next season though

says the blind guy

says the blind guy

can you please record a vocaroo? I can't read, I'm blind guy

>sphInter
>Serie A giants

>july 2016
>watch Inter vs Bayern summer friendly
>0-4 after 30 mins
>43 y old Palacio
>Melo chimping out again and again
>Miranda
all in all was comedy gold, looking forward for this year summer shenanigans from serieA giants.

>no coach
>no preseason training
>suprised the team got trashed

What suprises me is that Pioli managed to steady the ship and keep Inter from going full mutiny. Spaletti will do better, he has more authority than anyone in years and the fans wont hate him if he freezes out one of the primadonnas. Especially Icardi.

Kiss the ring(s)

Fuck that fucking faggot ass piece of shit team you fucks have 0 history and are fucking freeloaders in >our stadium, you guys are worthless fucking worms that shouldn't even exist

Forza Milan la

>spending €150m to finish 7th

we're sorry we never had the chance to become the consensus machine of some meme politician, now we'll see who has the better chinese. Fozza Inda
Also the stadium is ours, can't wait for you to build your own cesspool à la Juventus.

We did stupid shit like that before and still won a treble.
Anyway this year is our year la'.

You're the same Bosnian guy from the Juve thread, aren't you?

Inter will be playing in a Milan in the near future

fake chinese

feeder club for chinese

in a mall*

baka

>mfw Zidane collected as many CL titles in a year and a half as Juve in its entire history

pls delet

>mfw Juventus won as many scudetti in 6 years as Inter did in the last 38 years

Nice pepe you got there, shame thats the only treble related picture that an Italian non-Inter customer will ever be able to post.

kek
the epitome of flat track bullies

how many more smogboxes do you think the chinks will have to sell before FOZZA INDA wins a title again?

how did you see his post and reply to it?

a whole bunch of them

at least my good memories aren't marred by monumental chokes. Enjoy your dominance till it lasts, and try for once to make the most out of it: Napoli and Roma are on your ass and replacing dani alves with de shitlio is not the best way to keep them far.

>at least my good memories aren't marred by monumental chokes
>Hapoel Beer Sheva
>TWICE
It's literally impossible to become a bigger joke than that

>suprised the team got trashed
*trashed by bayern D team, Ribery&his bavarian pub friends

Redpill me on Icardi