In Madrid, on 19 June 2017, at 00:01 hours...

In Madrid, on 19 June 2017, at 00:01 hours, the Electoral Board of Real Madrid Club de Fútbol met at their headquarters in order to deal with and decide the issues listed below.

As no other candidature was put forward to the board and by virtue of Article 40, paragraph E, item 2 of the current articles of association within the club, is it proclaimed that Mr Florentino Pérez Rodríguez is president of Real Madrid

Event for the announcement of Florentino Pérez as president of Real Madrid C.F.
Today, 19 June, at 7:30pm, the announcement of Florentino Pérez as president of Real Madrid C.F. and its Board of Directors will take place in the presidential box at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium.

>realmadrid.com/en/news/2017/06/report-from-the-meeting-of-the-real-madrid-c-f-electoral-board
>realmadrid.com/en/news/2017/06/report-from-the-meeting-of-the-real-madrid-c-f-electoral-board

Say with me:

MISTER

Other urls found in this thread:

realmadrid.com/real-madrid-tv
youtube.com/watch?v=qRndrb_QPJs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip8Y9Lc6lfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EL

TACO

SENOR PRESIDENTE

>Ddonnarrumma
>Mbap'pe
>Vallejon
>Llorente
>Theo
>pay Ronaldo's debts to the tax-merchants
>save him from the can
>keep Bale

threepeat, here we come

FLORENTINO TO TALK IN 10 MINUTES

realmadrid.com/real-madrid-tv

VIVA SU FLORENTINEZA

youtube.com/watch?v=qRndrb_QPJs

SOON
O
O
N

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip8Y9Lc6lfM

>La Tertulia Magazine
España

wew

We also have La Tertulia Noche on weekends :^)

IT'S HAPPENING

>As no other candidature was put forward
Because he's basically changed the requirements to stand, to the point that he's the only available candidate.

He sounds like hes dying desu

That was an old fart from the Electoral Board. They should have place somebody who can actually breath while reading

Halal madrid

t. Jordi García Pérez

I was worried he was going to have an heart attack halfway and have his body carried out while the press conference carries on

That would have been more entertaining tha how this actually is. I hope there is press questions for Ronaldo issues

there will be such questions, but Floren will reply that this is not the moment to discuss the rumours. nothing of interest will happen

>no questions

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT