A CLEAR TRAP

Is this a trap for Trump?

It's just too obvious that you can make an email comeback...

What if Hillary's campaign team has a mega ultra BTFO in store for Trump's email comeback?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2015/11/09/audit-shows-hillary-clinton-fake-twitter-followers/
youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM
yahoo.com/tech/hillary-clinton-has-more-than-a-million-fake-127692268434.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She doesnt, she was trying to meme and did it wrong. She was supposed to say "delete this" but her CTR shills arent' good at their job.

Of course hillary would want something deleted.

hillary just has some 40 year old fat woman run her account.... so theres probably no trap

Who cares about a bunch of nigs & women on twitter, if they actually went out & voted, Sanders would have in a landslide

>Trump: Hur dur, like you E-mails?

>Clinton: No, like your mom

Ooooooooooooh!!

obviously which is why trump hasn't responded in that way

>mega ultra btfo
>uhh uhh sexist!

>120k retweets
DRUMPF BTFO people support her

>100k likes

Jesus Christ, it's over

>130K

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I audibly kek'd though desu

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2015/11/09/audit-shows-hillary-clinton-fake-twitter-followers/
>being this retarded

sign of things to come

How many of those retweets are real though. Everything about her is fake.

>ITS FAKE ITS NOT REAL
>[post tabloid trash to support delusions]
it's easier to trigger you than the so called "SJWs" ha ha ha

Good call; you're probably right. So far, Trump has not taken the bait.

>mrs clinton, our two week internal surveying has finally found that just a short mocking "delete your account" will resonate well with millennials and minorities.
maybe not literally, but you know it's true

>Filegate
>Cattle-Futures
>Lootergate
>Comment too long. Click here to view the

Memea

Fake Twitter followers are an extremely common thing. It's actually hard to AVOID them...

There he goes again, the little turd

What could be the trap?

Trump also has many fake followers. Yet neither trump nor Hillary has ever gotten this many likes.

I think she finally did it. She won over the young people. RIP r/The_Donald

Trump's Twitter team is low-energy. He should fire them all. They've just been spouting stale one-liners since forever.

Clinton's team is clearly more well-versed in meme magick.

imagine all the butthurt, this is the begining of donalds end, he got KEKED

Hillary is just trying to do anything she can to win. She's desperate. She's trying to talk more like Trump, she's trying to tweet more like Trump, she's trying nicknames, she even begged Obama to endorse her.

She's desperate.
I've been speaking to her shills, and they just can't handle it when someone brings up the rapes, the dead Libyans, KKK endorsement and breach of security.

>140k retweets

trump is done

Hillary just won the presidency

There's also people like the AltRight who follow them just to make fun of them

Trump got BTFO

it's over guys

I dont think he can recover

The democratic system is in place for a reason. Most people have always been, is and will always be, complete and utter morons. All the odds are stacked against Trump, but there's a small chance that the retarded masses are so retarded they fail to be retarded enough to vote Clinton into power.

delete this

>AltRight
Stop using made-up words that mean nothing

Get back in your cuckmobile, Sven
youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM

>PC version of kys
>TRUMP BTFOOOOOOOOOO
>STRAIGHT SAVAGE
>YAAAAAAAS MY QUEEEEEN
i hate normies so much

Imagine when Trump ACTUALLY starts to unload on her.
This is literally one of her best comebacks. Dear fucking lord it's going to be priceless, full of "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT"s and "THAT'S RACIST"s

You're a political illiterate, stop posting on Sup Forums

K..

The analogy of sheep being unable to comprehend that the wolves approaching are about to devour them, and cheer on the wolves as the wolves howl at the shepherd running towards the sheep to save them, is the perfect description of what's happening here.

People are so incredibly stupid. Even the so called "red-pilled" people. Besides contributing to some organizations over the internet occasionally, I just try to disconnect from others as much as possible. People are literally incapable of a single independent opinion or a single strand of rational thought.

here ya go

yahoo.com/tech/hillary-clinton-has-more-than-a-million-fake-127692268434.html

You sound like an autist senpai

I just want the world to go to shit to be honest, I don't even care anymore. Just think about the current generations and the future ones, fucking hell. Globalization was a mistake

I'm not sorry for being a subhuman like yourself.

I'm not sorry for not being*

Someone's wasting a lot of money shilling here.

Why waste the email ace already and on her command? Better wait for a much better opportunity.

>ha ha ha
>"SJWs"
Argument thus discarded.

>I KNOW LET'S SAY SOMETHING THAT WILL REMIND PEOPLE ABOUT THAT MASSIVE POLITICAL SCANDAL THAT I WAS INVOLVED IN
that's a bold strategy Clinton

FUCKING DELETE YOURSELF U WHITE BITCH FUCKOFFFUCKOFFFUCKOFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, it's sad isn't it? When working, the people I come across are just.... I don't even have words for it. The staff sit in the lunch room and say completely otherwordly things such as:
>''Hehe you know that guy who came up with the "Drumpf" thing? He's like a legend! One of the best comedians of our time!"
>"The only people who vote for Donald Trump are those evil american redneck racists who get brainwashed by the racist FoxNews!"
>"Those damn racist Sweden Democrats, they are racists who want to [X] and [Y]"
And they are saying that operating on numerous levels of consciousness lower, because the Sweden Democrats are not even close to being what these people perceive them to be, they are not working towards the goal they perceive them to be working towards, the Sweden Democrats are controlled opposition to the current system, but not only are these people unable to comprehend the notion of dishonest political propaganda (media), they cannot even begin to imagine the concept of "controlled opposition", it doesn't even exist in their world, it's like a thing they think they'd see in Game of Thrones, AND GAME OF THRONES IS A DUMBED DOWN VERSION OF A BOOK THAT ONLY PRETENDS TO HAVE ANY DEEP POLITICAL INTRIGUE IN IT.

What must it be like to be these people? Do they find breadcrumbs on the floor interesting? HOW CAN HUMANS BE THIS STUPID?!?!?!??!

Trump can fight his way out of an ambush. He needs to strike back now and hard to throw her off her game.

Delete your account.

DELETE THIS

He shouldn't react. Only losers react. Now she sounds like the kid in the youtube video. Delet this nao. Butthurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHgW2z61_9k

This might be the most regarded thing I've ever seen. Her campaign literally just quoted Trump calling her Crooked Hillary. Not only that, but they blew their load with a botnet to spread it as far as possible. And if that wasn't enough, she mentioned deleting, which invokes her email scandal.

>He needs to strike back now and hard to throw her off her game.
The globalists have already prepared for that. They'll start spinning the "See how easy it is to make him angry? [Despite the fact that he would be retaliating with the same medicine rather than screaming furiously] He clearly doesn't have the temperament to be president!"

FoxNews as usual will act as controlled opposition in the form of planting these seeds of doubt by simply talking about them instead of doing what all good propaganda channels would've done, which would've been to completely disregard the talking points created by the enemy and just continue churning out their own propaganda, and they'd have done that if they were genuine opposition (they're not).

DELET THIS

>doing what all good propaganda channels would've done, which would've been to completely disregard the talking points created by the enemy and just continue churning out their own propaganda
I'd like to stress this point. Look at North Korea, a perfect example of a (although somewhat harsh country), is a functioning country that can produce and supply its citizens with ordinary goods and services, while being able to completely resist any and all projections of power, hard or soft, from the U.S/EU/NATO system, through the use of effective propaganda.

Are they lying when they say they're at war with the outside world, especially the U.S/EU/NATO? No of course not, they just happen to show images of war while saying that at the same time on television. Are they lying when they say they can wipe out the U.S/EU/NATO? Nope, fire nukes in every direction and the entire world is fucked, problem is that nobody but complete psychopaths (i.e the leadership of the U.S/EU/NATO) desires that.

I refuse to believe people are this stupid, even British people.

Except, I liked it. Some friends sent me messages about it.

Why do Republicans do this? They pretend that the majority of the world is not disagreeing with them-- when we are. The majority of the country is not going to vote for Donald Trump. You are going to lose. We are not watching Fox news because we all know it is garbage.

superb post OP

Trump status: STUMPED.

There is no coming back from this it has gone viral.

How mad are you that you're too young to vote?

Jews are the chosen people.

Honestly just look at the average normalfag and tell me they don't deserve what's coming to them.

>SHUT IT DOWN!

What if Trump just responded

>delete

Totally organic and not yet another crooked act.

Why isn't this cunt in prison yet?

I always kek at the dumbest stuff :(

He should just respond with
"Secure yours"

WHY HASN'T HE RESPONDED YET

Why is Trump taking so long to respond to this? I'm getting worried Sup Forums

Kek someone should link this in a response to her tweet.

Don't worry I kek'd too.

Fucking owned.There is no comeback from there.

They deserve everything coming to them and more.

Is that the real account?

On the other hand, if he doesn't respond, it just looks like he is chickened out or doesn't know what to say.