What do you like more, bananas or carrots?

What do you like more, bananas or carrots?

>hideous ape
vs
>literal perfection

Is this one of those metaphorical things?

Blueberries.

Those aren't really either or things. Bananas are used almost exclusively for desserts and carrots are (usually) used for savory dishes like main course in stews and the like. The only dessert with carrot I can recall is carrot cake, so I guess if it were between carrot cake and banana cake, I'd probably go carrot.

Carrots. More nutritious.

Why is it called banana bread and not banana cake most of the time? When you look at the ingredients and end result it really is more of a cake. I think it's a conspiracy by people who feel guilty about eating cake for breakfast.

It's the bread pan it's traditionally made in, I think. Also banana cake is a seperate dish and is denser and smoother. And covered in icing.

I don't think slapping some icing on something should be enough to call it a cake.

I know people generally see Zootopia as a pro liberal movie, but I can't help but shake the feeling it was taking jabs at both parties the entire time.

I mean, the BBEG at the end was literally a fucking feminist sheep...

Yeah, I agree to a point, but there's lots of recipes that blur the lines between the defined areas. Like in Japan they have hamburgers without buns. They still call them hamburgers, but they're obviously traditional hamburg steaks. Lots of regional differences and simple ignorance also play their parts.

I

WANNA

It's always bothered me that people refer to ground beef as "hamburger" because it causes stupid problems like that. But then again I guess Ground Beef Helper isn't quite as catchy to market.

ROCK

Hah, that reminded me of when I was a kid and asked my mother how making the helper would allow us to make better hamburgers, and she gave me a look like she was worried I might be mentally retarded.

Shit is delicious though, for being poverty tier.

THAT

FOX

My boyfriend and I still make it once in a while when we're being lazy. The Cheesy Italian Shells are bretty good.

What is this image trying to convey?

Where can I buy this toy?!

My husband and I still do, too. Even though I love cooking. Just something about that processedness, it's terrible for you, but it tastes like childhood and simpler times.

The ears are like her legs. He's going to spread them later.

That they're trying to be sneaky, and her goddamn ears are in the way.

I mean, sex.

You just know.

me on the right

Hmm.. well played op..

That's not even how the scene went.

Take your autism somewhere else.

Got any fox gifs?

Why would I?

Because fox a best.

Nah.

Why does Nick have whisker holes but not whiskers?

gosh, they are so cute together :3

>boyfriend and I cosplayed Judy and Nick at a local convention
>mfw we fugged after still in costume

All furries must hang

This pisses me off because real rabbit ears do not work that way. Either they are erect or they are loped, they cannot be both.

please don't have children you're subhuman filth

They took certain liberties with all the animals' design they said.

Go shout at Robin Hood while you're at it, nutjob.

Well I'm MtF so that won't be happening. Thanks for the concern though. ^_^

Which one

that's a relief we don't need any more autists in this world

You homos need to be hung