The anti-semitism thing is just a meme right?

The anti-semitism thing is just a meme right?
No one here actually hates jews?

They are literally the only group who consistently call out Muslims on their bullshit.

They only want to live in peace in their own country.

We all no there's no REAL 'Jewish conspiracy', they're just people and no more organized to destroy society than whites are.

Even Trump supports a free and strong Israeli state.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/road-rio-brazil-offers-syrian-refugees-new-home-economy-puts-their-latin-american-2360493
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
youtube.com/watch?v=hIb413cZvZM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep

Sup Forums is actually very pro-Israel

Isreal is real
and also our greatest ally

No, the jewish problem. is real.

>They are literally the only group who consistently call out Muslims on their bullshit.
Who cares about muslims? Only the scum have problems with them right now.
We do not have a Abbasid Caliphate to fear, they're too desunited to be a problem.

This.

lmao didn't know Brazil was taking in refugees
> ibtimes.com/road-rio-brazil-offers-syrian-refugees-new-home-economy-puts-their-latin-american-2360493

SHILLBOT ALERT

We do not have a muslim problem here.

Also, most of them are going to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. This regions are soo dark, that the syrian immigration will be considered a whitewashing.

Israel is shit
fake
Fuck muslims too
Go burn in a oven faggot scum

Sup Forums has IDs, there's no shilling you antisemite

Fuck off, this thread is made multiple times a day.

It's over Schlomo, coordinated JIDF shilling is also shilling.

Heil Hitler and gas the kikes. This is now a gas the kikes thread

SIEG HEIL, HEIL HITLER.
The holohoax might be fake, but the real day of the oven is coming kikes. soon...

>The anti-semitism thing is just a meme right?
Nope.

>No one here actually hates jews?
We do.

>They are literally the only group who consistently call out Muslims on their bullshit.
And who calls out the Jews on their bullshit? Us antisemites.

>They only want to live in peace in their own country.
Then why are they killing, raping, and torturing everyone?

>We all no there's no REAL 'Jewish conspiracy', they're just people and no more organized to destroy society than whites are.
You're a liar. This pastebin proves it.
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

>Even Trump supports a free and strong Israeli state.
Of course, all Presidential candidates are Zionists.

>Sup Forums is actually very pro-Israel
Only the anti-White shills on Sup Forums are pro-Israel.

>and also our greatest ally
Then why did they allow 9/11 to happen?

This is now a redpill thread.

t. Mohamed "jew killa" Abdullah

>They only want to live in peace in their own country.
Surely you don't expect anyone to fucking believe that considering the way they've been acting for decades?

Oy vey! Telling the truth about the Jews is like a second Holocaust!

Choose wisely.

Not that I don't agree with you, but be careful dude, you guys have some pretty messed up """free""" speech laws.

>you don't like Jews, therefore you must be Muslim
Jews hate everyone who isn't Jewish, not just mudslimes. I hate mudslimes too. I'm fully confident that white people are capable of exterminating both at once, there's no reason to pick a side when they're both our enemy.

I for one support Israel. Not sure why people don't, if Israel didn't exist then instead of just having refugees attacking from within Muslim countries could unite and fight Europe...

Not that it's worked against Israel in the past, but those Jews can actually fight. Countries like Sweden and modern Germany, not so sure....

I do kill Jews, they are sub-human cockroaches and belong in the gas chamber

HEIL HITLER! GAS THE KIKES! SEIG HEIL! HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Get out of Palestine.

Free speech laws are only for the whites. T*rkshits and rapefugees like him are freely allowed to post antisemitic death threats and coordinate attacks and rapes on innocent civilians.

>I for one support Israel.

you're a retard if you actually believe that. I can call you a faggot across 39 IDs if you like.

No we are not. If only you could settle in Israel alone but no, not even the world is enough for you moneysucking bastards.

Ok? Maybe I should sign up for that, would probably pay more than the jobs do here in Praha.

We can tell your a JIDF shill from the way you talk. Sup Forums has more memes and autism in their posts but JIDF shills don't

Before coming here I never paid any attention to them. I despise organised religion but always ignored them. The extremists were just ugly curly haired dudes right? Plus the Holocaust and anti-Semitism are hammered into your brain as a kid as being wrong.

I wouldn't want any fanatic controlling my life. And it seems 2% of the population, which happen to be religious fanatics do.

israel is the only middleeastern country that has its shit together.
prove me wrong

So anyone who isn't autistic or a meme spouter is JIDF?

Gee, i wonder who's behind this post

Israel has never tried to expand its borders.

They've graciously allowed barbarians to keep some settlements even AFTER they rightfully lost a war, but there territory has always been Israeli. Now they shoot rockets at the hands that spared them and cry human rights violations when they're kicked out.

This is exactly like the situation in the US with illegals who want to "reclaim" the southern border. Give mongrels an inch and they'll try to take a mile.

Israel should be completely annihilated for lying to us about the Holocaust.

Drive them all into the sea, fucking disgusting evil rats.

Europeans are just looking for another scapegoat.
Its hard to blame themselves and muslims for whats going on in European countries cause then what excuse do they have to not act?
This way they can blame the secret conspiracy of jews. And what can they do about these powerful secret jews? Nothing, except shitpost on/pol/. Its a great excuse.
Fact is, that Europe has exchanged intelligent useful jews for orangutan level muslim trash that is gonna ruin their countries.

No. It isn't.

Sup Forums used to be far more anti-Israel, far more redpilled about the Zionist cancer in American politics, foreign policy, banks and the globalist establishment.

People left, newfags came, and that aspect of Sup Forums has become diluted.

Israel has threatened to nuke Germany.

Have jews ever actually wrecked a country??
When a country starts fucking over jews its usually a sign of its imminent demise.

>What is UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, and Jordan?

>Europeans are just looking for another scapegoat.

>Have jews ever actually wrecked a country??
youtube.com/watch?v=hIb413cZvZM

What the cucks in this thread fail to realize is that Israel is acting all nice and friendly with the western nations. But once they are done with the Palestinians they will proceed to invade more lands and will eventually go for Europe and US to ethnically cleanse everyone who isn't a Jew. It is literally written in their Talmud.

>being this illiterate in Sup Forums culture
You must be new here, a normal Sup Forumsish person would respond with greentext

Let me ask you one question JIDF

Z___ Ben, what does the Z stand for?

Black man in suit and afro, is associated with what phrase? And what game is it also associated with?

What is a luggage lad?

Did the holocaust happen?

>What the cucks in this thread fail to realize is that Israel is acting all nice and friendly with the western nations. But once they are done with the Palestinians they will proceed to invade more lands and will eventually go for Europe and US to ethnically cleanse everyone who isn't a Jew. It is literally written in their Talmud.

See? It's easy to spot the real white Germans, and not T*rk diaspora.

Jews belong in Israel, it's their biblical homeland. Hitler shouldn't have been so cruel to the Jews, but they really have no business making homes anywhere but Israel.

And in Israel, jews are a threat to no one, and an ally to all against the spread of Islam.

All the red-pilled people left after Sup Forums harbor and went to double chan. Everyone here is a redditor, and the quality of memes has decreased.

I don't see a lot of merchants, spurdos, polandballs, nor red-pills on the federal reserve and jewish banks etc....

israel is our greatest ally... yeah....

Have you ever read about what the jewish end of times is? Stop talking nonesense.

pol is pro Trump or Sanders, one is a shabbos goy, the other a jew.

((( )))

>Hitler shouldn't have been so cruel to the Jews
JIDF plz Hitler did nothing wrong

Enjoy getting kicked out of the EU, roach.

I'm not new to Sup Forums, or Sup Forums in general, but I'm also not 18 anymore. The greentext stuff can be amusing, but doing it myself makes me feel like I'm 18 and depressed when I used to come on here all the time.

Other than memes, can you explain why Israel being wiped out would be good for western civilization at all? It would remove a huge buffer in the ME if anything.

>Talmudism
>Not a defunct religion
Every single Jew that doesn't convert to Christianity will spend eternity in hell.

Thank you fampais

>can you explain why Israel being wiped out would be good for western civilization at all?
No more Jews?

>It would remove a huge buffer in the ME if anything.
Jews are the reason the Muslims hate us.

The synagogue of Satan controls the world and has divided humanity. Christianity isn't some clever Jewish plot they want people to fall for though. They hate Jesus and his message which is why they killed him

m.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

All the anti jew stuff is the same guy.
Sad really.

>Jews are the reason the Muslims hate us.

As much as I want to believe you're a troll, I kind of think you're serious, and it makes me sad. People really do think this simplistically, but it does show me why there are lifelong cashiers out there.

>if Israel didn't exist then instead of just having refugees attacking from within Muslim countries could unite and fight Europe...

If Israel didn't exist do you know how much more peaceful the middle east would be? The Jews have a hand with in Every conflict there

>israel is the only middleeastern country that has its shit together.

Has their shit together? All that shit would fall apart if it wasn't for US funding.

>Fact is, that Europe has exchanged intelligent useful jews for orangutan level muslim trash that is gonna ruin their countries.

Muslims>Jews, atleast they straight up snacking. Not lying, manipulative vermin

>Have jews ever actually wrecked a country??

Go see what Soros and friends did to the UK economy awhile ago. That's what happens when you don't play nice without elite Jews.

How do you explain being removed from every civilisation in recorded history? Pure Coincidence I guess?

cry moar kike

You definitely are new.

Have you heard of the Samson Option, Israel's nuclear suicide plan of the whole world if they no longer get shekels to Jew everyone.

Israel plans on nuking major cities around the world if America decides to stop supporting them or they naturally collapse due to just being a bunch of greedy kikes.

>buffer in the middle east
WTF are you talking about, the Middle East didn't even care about America or Europe before kikes. They even forgot about colonialism.

Israel has also attacked America several times such as the USS Liberty attacks and the Lavon Affair, not to mention 9/11 where 5 mossad agents were caught driving a truck full of bombs

And now the financial reasons. Jews pretty much destroy America and steal all our shekels on Wall St. The Federal Reserve, a Jewish owned bank destroys our economy so kikes can get a few extra shekels. Through inflation and deflation they steal all our wealth and land while the poor starve on the streets.

They did the exact same thing in Germany in 1933 which is why they got exterminated. The Jews are a parasite on this world and if we removed them all the problems would disappear. Every problem can be traced back to a greedy kike.

Except it was two people and all of the anti Jew stuff isn't the same people. People have been anti-Jew for thousands of years

Why are you lying?

>Jews destroyed Ancient Egypt
Not even suprised

>As much as I want to believe you're a troll, I kind of think you're serious, and it makes me sad. People really do think this simplistically, but it does show me why there are lifelong cashiers out there.
You really think the Muslims "hate us fer our freedumbs" and that's why they attack us?

You really think it wasn't the Jews opening the floodgates of immigration into White countries that allowed the Muslims to flood in here?

You really think the western countries aren't in the middle east killing and maiming (and thus creating new generations of enemies) to protect Israel?

You really think ISIS wasn't created by Mossad and the CIA to destabilize Syria (an enemy of Israel)?

You really need to wake up.

>The greentext stuff can be amusing, but doing it myself makes me feel like I'm 18 and depressed when I used to come on here all the time.

Kek, how can greentext be amusing? Quoting someone makes you depressed and feel like your 18?

>I'm not new

kek

>all that antisemitism in this threa
why dont you give your shekles or go to die figthing durkas? are you a muslims? because only muslims can hate god's chosen people

It's obviously the same guy, look at the typing patterns, and he always posts an antijew pic next to his text.

There is literally no reason to hate jews, at least not in the current climate, as that are our best allies against Sharia and Islam. No one but muzzies would have a real issue with that.

>because only muslims can hate god's chosen people

fuck them, I hope Palestine nukes them soon

>There is literally no reason to hate jews,

Its a mixed bag. I don't hate anyone.

>There is literally no reason to hate jews, at least not in the current climate

>There is literally no reason to hate jews, at least not in the current climate, as that are our best allies against Sharia and Islam. No one but muzzies would have a real issue with that.

Didn't you kikes get kicked out of Spain?

> Sweden
Jews in Israel are the only real jews and they are as conservative as you or me. All of the problematic jews you see posted are the ones who've strayed.

Send this one back to the academy.

>It's obviously the same guy, look at the typing patterns, and he always posts an antijew pic next to his text.
>There is literally no reason to hate jews, at least not in the current climate, as that are our best allies against Sharia and Islam. No one but muzzies would have a real issue with that.

>being so unable to get sarcasm
glass yourselves famalams

#NotAllKikes

Christians who understand the bible in relation to the history of the nation of Israel know what the Jews are up to. They unknowingly or knowingly hate God because they don't accept his Son Jesus Christ

Of course I don't hate Jews or anybody because of their ethnicity, there are Israeli Christians but they're rare. I hate the ones who run the world in a deceitful and evil way and spread hateful lies about God, leading some people into hell

There's at least two people because I can tell you for a fact I'm not that other guy

kek this simple truth is the easiest way to trigger Sup Forums
stormfags are a small minority here nowadays

>cuckservitives
Left and right are just two sides of the same shekel

ITT a bait thread for the idiots who fall for the oldest red herring in history while feeling intellectually superior for doing so.

It's funny how you kikes think us "stormfags" still don't have the truth on our side.

P.S. The Holocaust literally didn't happen. There is zero evidence for it.

>stormfag
>kike thinks because of an influx of redditors Sup Forums supports kikes

LMAO
Islam Internet Defense Force everyone!

Good to know that once you ignore this samefag lunatic, Sup Forums is still pretty cool like I suspected.

Thanks guys!

What's that weird word that means jewish hatred of whites?

Post a timestamped pic of your white hand on a Christian Bible then. Go ahead, I'll be waiting Mohamed.

>everybody is a stormnigger if doesnt like kosher cock

>everybody who doesn't like jews must be a muslim

Just for anybody reading, this is literally in the jewish book of tricks 101, known as "dividie and conqueror"

pro tip: both muslims AND jews are shit. every time you see one of those threads on Sup Forums where they want you to pick one to hate, it's a jew making it

they're both shit

Muslims and non-Christian Jews are both of the devil. They just go by different names and are divided against each other. Pretty absurd when you realize they're ultimately on the same side

It's a shame that not accepting Jesus would actually make the lost and edgy teenagers who post here actually like them (the Jews) more

It's "Muslim Internet Defense Force" or MIDF as the JIDF shills say.

Fucking kike literally got BTFO

>ONLY MUSLIMS HAVE A REASON TO HATE JEWS
lmao

Like I'm really going to post a picture I took of myself on Sup Forums of all places.

Tell you what, why don't you post a picture of your hand on your torah first, Schlomo?

Let me guess you came to Sup Forums because of Trump, and got butthurt when you found out we only support him because he will start WW3 and gas the kikes.