Ask le algerian immigrant anything

Ask le algerian immigrant anything

Arab fever edition

this thread again

nothing better to do, cuck?

also have you been harassed by muslims today because you didn't fast, apostate? they only harass brown people like you and me, always mad when they see a brown guy eating or drinking in public

>also have you been harassed by muslims today because you didn't fast, apostate?
yep, two
> they only harass brown people like you and me, always mad when they see a brown guy eating or drinking in public
yep and the westerners dont make any difference between them and us
>nothing better to do, cuck?
like what ?

What's the secret to the arab cuties?

I would like to replace that banana with my dick, if you know what I'm sayin...

the same as western cuties

How do you feel about the fact that your people have accomplished nothing since the rise of islam?

>be great inventors and places of knowledge
>islam comes
>Algeria and other northern African countries turn into Rwanda-tier countries

How proud are you that you are ruining one of the greatest countries in history? Do you want France and the French people to not exist? Does it please you to see it destroyed and to see the French people raped?

have you a hot sister
like anissa kate?

HOT

how do you feel your people accomplished nothing before the xix century ?

Do you like being a parasite and a murderer killing the kind host that takes care of you?

>america
this is the future you chose

>Tfw got sucked off by a 16-year old Palestinian girl today

Why are arab girls so beautiful?

not as much as watching you parasating, murdering and killing iraq

Iraq will still have a people, culture, and ethnicity. France will never be French again. Do you want that? Does that please you?

iraqis are in germany now, does that please you ? did you want that ?

I had no input or control in what happened. You are responsible for yourself. Why do you punish Europe for the actions of America anyway?

You still haven't answered if Europes death pleases you and is your goal. Do you like destroying their country and culture and dragging them down to the level of the Middle East?

How dare you speak of accomplishments to me you mudslime!
My people are the germanic race living in the lower countries (Netherlands&Belgium). For our size we did massive things that influenced the world forever. Algeria is a shithole only known for it's rapists that go crazy on kikebook evertime an Algerian football player is mentioned.

Your people are known for building a shithole in the desert, my people are know for building a first world country and actually contributing to the human race. Now shut your monkey mouth and go back to worshipping Mo the warlord.

lol dude, we're spanish not germanic

>I dindu nuffin