Do Indians not like Miku...

Do Indians not like Miku? I was just going through the demographics of my Vocaloid Youtube channel and saw I'm heavily represented through East and Southeast Asia, but it drops off a cliff at Myanmar. (670,000 minutes in Thailand, 1,500 in Myanmar) India is only 16,000, which isn't even 4 times what I get from Mongolia. There's like a dead zone south of Kazakhstan and east of Turkey/Saudi Arabia. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pBX-5CwCas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me, in New Dehli seeing Hatsune Miku for the first time: Wow, HOT a what Baabhabhiat

Gumi is best vocaloid

The Lucc

My barbrosa.

Indian need to be LEEKED.

>LEEKED
How do we culturally enrich India with moe?

I think indian is pretty resistant to new foreign cultures either because too poor or too du.. different. Like, who the fuck play cricket?
Do they even play vidya apart from mobile shits?

Like your flag has one of AKB48's branches, perhaps having something like AKB48's Indian branch might do the trick. (Just a random thought)

Keep anime away from the pajeets.
We do not need designated studios.

It's the other way around. It needs sizeable weebs base first before things like that are feasible.
Might be good idea to start with nerds in Bangalore. Hold events and shiets, but dunno, I'm not JETRO.

Meant to Fuck phoneposting.

>Keep anime away from the pajeets.
>he doesn't want anime with Bollywood movie musical theme for new meme
>JETRO
Cool Japan was such a meme tier program. I honestly think the only thing that was any remotely effective had something to do with anime/manga but nothing else

>south of Kazakhstan
?

If I were them, I will subsidized local tv stations to run animay. It works wonder in Indonesia. Most if not all weebs I know start from tv.

Gumi x Len is best ship

This
>Len
Should be a good anime twink (mb too young for that)

Russia has 400,000 minutes watch time. Kazakhstan has 19,000 at about 1/8th Russia's population. Uzbekistan drops to 425 with twice Kazakhstan's population, and Afghanistan has 41.
So there's a pretty rapid drop-off there.

sorry i only like straight shota

Ah, it's obvious

Eh? What drops Uzbekistan to 1/10th that of Mongolia?

Mongolians are apparently more asiaboos

The popularity of my channel seems pretty much worldwide excepting Africa and that region around India. (China is low due to their firewall, but I'm on a couple Chinese private trackers and know they love Miku there.)

Shut up digital whore

Miku x Len seems nice too

honestly, I only go to vocaloid for the ships. I find most of their songs mediocre

You're willing Johns. Mexico is #3 after Japan and the US.

From Indonesia
youtube.com/watch?v=2pBX-5CwCas

Not so many Kazakhs are actually interested in the Japanese stuff. But many latinos seem to be pretty interested in it

Indonesia made this? lol they didn't even try to do it in their own language

whoops wrong thread

cricket is played on every inhabited continent mate, it's easily the second largest sport in the world