Want to move out of the country, is South Africa good place to kove

Is south Africa a good place to move and in a mostly white area like durbanville? I thinking of moving there to south Africa in a few years and finding a nice white area to live

Any South African anons tell if this is a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxEweP2TiMk
desuarchive.org/int/thread/76591225/#q76591504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/fxEweP2TiMk

>Is south Africa a good place to move
Is neurosyphilis a good disease to contract?

Also why exactly do you want to move out of the US?

cuz the US is more niggerish than south afrika

thats why I moved out anyways

hahahahhaha
south africa is one of maybe three countries where you can't get ahead if you're white

nice bait

Been living in California for nearly my entire life, absolutely fucking sucks here nothing but faggots here plus can't get a decent rifle but the communist gun laws and so I need to get off this fucking liberal shithole

Its like USA, wh*tes are getting BTFO by superior blacks

a lot like the US these days

Yeah sure thing, monkey

>California
>moving to SA
You cannot move to a nigger country to avoid spics and fags

I mean you could just move to Wyoming or North Carolina or wherever if you're worried about guns. That way you don't have to completely upend your life and learn a new language.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/76591225/#q76591504

Just yesterday you were going to move to Alaska. What happened, too cold for you?

spotted the NSA

Yeah but really not interested in staying the U.S for long plus Durbanville half of the population which is like 20,000 of 40,000 speaks english

Pretty that was a different user

Move to Namibia instead. Like South Africa, but less shit.

Lad, just move /slightly/ east.
If you're damned and determined to emigrate, don't fucking bother with South Africa.
Just trust us, lad.

Are you insane? I'm friends with several Saffers, and according to my facebook all of them have moved to the UK and Australia. All their friends trying hard as fuck to do the same.

SA has communist gun laws too, gonna have to spend a shit ton of time and money proving you're qualified to own a firearm, be apart of an organization that says you are, and keep up with qualifications each year.

Could say the sake of Botswana from what I gather.

Yes, please move to South Africa and take as many Americans as you can with you. Make sure you express your political views loud and clear while you're there!

>literally basing his life choices on Sup Forums memes
Kill yourself please.

Well I think you're shit out of luck if you're interested in a conservative, monolingual place with a gun culture. Your best bet is going to be the bible belt.

>nothing but faggots here plus can't get a decent rifle but the communist gun laws and so I need to get off this fucking liberal shithole
you know what, go to South Africa. Please, please go.

/thread

It's almost impossible to move to Namibia.

Why? I thought literally anyone could move anywhere they wanted in Africa.

lmao

Only an American would be retarded enough to ask if it's worth moving to a country whites have been fleeing en masse for the last thirty years

>I hate niggers and shit anti-white laws and I love guns
*moves to south Africa*
just American things