Suicide alert, Bill Murray is about to an hero, place your bets

Suicide alert, Bill Murray is about to an hero, place your bets.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc

this is sad

I feel bad for him. He's a film legend on his last legs, forced to shill for this agenda driven movie. Movies and vidya used to be about having fun or going on an adventure, now they have to have some ham-fisted bullshit that is force-fed down your throat.

>American """"""""""comedy"""""""""

Was that intro clip supposed to be funny?

I'm confused... Has Bill Murray had a stroke or something?

>Jumpstart your shoulder when diversity commisar swivels xir head around

JUST

You can totally see he was gonna get sued up the ass if he didn't do all this shit in a lame attempt to get original fans to like a shitty forced sjw remake.

Poor guy.

Are you a bug, Bill Murray?

We talking money on big boys death?

I love how that reaction comes IMMEDIATELY after the intro clip ends, and Bill just pinches his nose bridge in summoning up the fuckin' acting courage he's about to put on in defence of this fucking movie.

I feel genuinely bad for Bill when he's strolled out for this shit, there must have been alot of 0's on that cheque. He's better than this.

>Has Bill Murray had a stroke or something?
He either shilled for this or would get sued out of the franchise because he rejected scripts once too many times. Around 2012 when they were still kicking around the possibility of a Ghostbusters 3, Akyroid let it slip that
>We all have to sign off on it unanimously — uh, I'm not sure Billy does anymore, since he abrogated his rights by sort of, by saying, two years ago he said, ‘I don't want to be involved,’ and the picture company I think had some clause in there that if he actually passed on the third of fourth offer, he no longer has a view of the franchise. So, that's for the lawyers to decide.

In short, JUST

Eyy surely some bill murray gifs nigga killed himself

Bill plz ;_;...

They should have done it 10 years ago when he wasn't a walking zombie

>Bills face when the movie is more popular than the original

i thought the intro was some wacked out snl skit, this is retarded who the hell would even make this movie. why wont hollygogue make somethin new instead of rehashing shit

Of course its going to be more popular the amount of people going to see movies today compared to when that movie came out are drastically different

The fact that SNL even has an audience in the current year of 2016 goes to show why this movie exists.

This was hard to watch...

It's going to flop HARD

Chicks don't give a fuck about ghostbusters

I would not be surprised. The funniest people are usually the most broken.

Because of the kike media internet echo chamber people seem to think that SJW are the majority when in reality is a really tiny portion of the population.

This. I would assume a majority don't and just want a movie in their name "just because" they can.

Do you want him to do an ama on Sup Forums or something or are you not aware of what would happen to a famous persons career if they were caught anywhere around Sup Forums

daily reminder the only reason hes doing promos or did a cameo was because they threatened a lawsuit if they didn't

not really posting to reddit-bait

I've just never seen him more miserable than on that pic

U know what? now that i think about it, i fucking guarantee you're right uruguay bro.

he's gonna go full robin williams on us

He got blackmailed or paid to shill for a movie he does not like when he would rather be making Wes Anderson movies and spending his enormous fortune. What do you expect him to do? Smile?

I'm more impressed he looked this good 2 years ago and like utter shit now.

God that was terrible.

Nobody brought up how the trailer was one of the most disliked videos on Youtube?

Marcus Auralius and the stoics taught that fame, power and wealth are fleeting and not worth swapping for your tranquility. Spending time with people who love you is indicative to tranquility through happiness, therefore why not post an AMA on Sup Forums.

At least Harold Ramis isn't alive to see this

bless him

Idgaf, I'd hammer McCarthy's pussy into something resembling potted meat that was dropped from the international space station and went through reentry.

Wtf is this sheboon srsly?

That poor man

This movie is gonna tank harder than the Fantastic 4 remake

Sony Leaks made it obvious that they force him via legal action. I bet he regrets not doing a true GB3 now

10 years ago he didn't want to do it either, he didn't even want to do 2, he dosent want anything to do with it but he wont let anybody else do it without him.

A great deal of people hate Bill Murray cause he is an asshole and a cunt, hes got depression and takes it out on people and feels he is better then others.

His smile and optimism: gone.

I thought I was the only one...

Wasn't he always a troll? Is he pretending?

Another product of SNL "comedy".

>he wont let anybody else do it without him.
Source?