Who will play based obama in the bio epic?

who will play based obama in the bio epic?

Tom Hanks

Ildrip Elbra

bubbles the chimpanzee

His wife.

Will Smith

Bin Laden was funded and trained by the CIA
North Korea is still standing
Castro outlived them all plus died while still being in his position of power.
Only Gadaffi and that fat guy from venezuela count. 2/5 meh, Reagan was better.

>implying Gadaffi wasn't a necessary evil
Because Libya is doing so much better nowadays.

>Bin Laden was funded and trained by the CIA

What was Ben Ladles master plan?

BIN??

Reagan wasn't better at anything except being a piece of shit. Worst president and governor if only for the way he gutted mental healthcare and raped social security.

>ben
he was a good friend

>Reagan was better.
honestly Obama is going to be this generation's Reagan. Coasted to a very successful presidency based on personality alone, going to be loved and looked back on fondly for decades even though he did next to nothing of value and probably fucked up the country

>destabilizing the middle east by labeling half the political powers as terrorists for personal vendettas, currency acceptance, and oil/drug extortion
>"You're welcome, America."

>before Obama
>"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST!"

>after Obama
>"Look at all these sandniggers Obama killed! Isn't he based???"

Are democrats warhawks now? They even want to go to war with Russia.

>tried to veto the 9/11 lawsuit that would allow victims of 9/11 to sue saudi arabians
A B S O L U T E
T R A I T O R
M O N K E Y
Dunston would have been a better president

>wins nobel peace prize
>literally bombing 7 countries right now
>you're welcome
thanks obama

>Reagan was better.
reagan effectively destroyed the economy for 30+ years. probably the worst president.

the man was an empty vessel. simply a puppet who was manipulated. the man was so far gone mentally he would read the instructions on his teleprompter during his speeches.

trump will likely be another reagan. his policies are already shaping up to be trillions in giveaways to billionaires and he's already picked 5 billionaires for his "team".

>says he will take the troops out of Afghanistan
>increases regiment to 8000 troops
thanks obummer

>Gaddaffi counted

Stop getting your news from Sup Forums

>suing a foreign government
maybe if the US had joined the International Court of Justice they'd have some recourse here, but since they want to be cowboys playing by their own rules they're going to get fucked this time
I'd love to see this happen. What court has jurisdiction over Saudi Arabia? How are you going to get any of the accused to show up?

Well the thing is Obama is still relatively young where Reagan was an old senile fart by the end of his presidency, so unlike Reagan Obama can still do things after being president.

well you can just bomb them, I guess that would count as justice.

You don't fucking know this?

YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW THIS?

Even world-renowned author and former SAS soldier (and the most-decorated soldier ever in the British SAS, at that) Andy McNab admits that the CIA, Delta Force and British SAS funded and trained the Taliban to help fight the Soviets.

You could well be the dumbest person on the face of the Earth.

20 trillion in debt, you fucking dullard.

at least he was white and went to heaven after his death.

Is this bait or are you so fucking autistic that you can't see he was literally using memeing?

Don't forget his retarded War On Drugsā„¢

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT? I'm not autistic, you daft cunt! Learn your goddamn history! Jesus, I'm so fucking mad right now, people posting pictures of smug cunts with looks of disbelief on their faces, I was told this place was great but it's a bunch of feces-flinging idiots with reaction pictures.

Holy shit, how new are you?

If he got his news from pol, he'd know Gaddafi was a based lunatic populist and knew the US was aiming to destabilize the region.

Here's a more important question - WHY ARE YOU POSTING THAT MAN?

>(You)

is that what you're looking for?

Dr. Pavel, he's CIA.

>Bin Laden was funded and trained by the CIA
Okay? Regardless of who he was funded by Obama took him out. It's not like Obama was involved in his creation too, and I'm sure he worked against CIA stings like that, we just dont hear about it because why would they tell us that?

Gaddafi did nothing wrong

The one no prez since has bothered to fix?
Oh yeah, fuck Reagan! It's all his fault!

the War on Drugs is one of those things you can't go back on, user. It's like trying to reform the sex offender code or the prison system
No matter how you want to change it, no matter how good your ideas are, it's going to get painted as being "soft on crime" and be instant political poison. That's what you get from a voting public that only reads headlines and listens to 2 second soundbites

it was a clean up overdue. doesnt count, especially if you know that pakistan was hiding him all that time and washington still supports them.