Action Orson, please

>Action Orson, please

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyordie.com/videos/1ae1d7deb1/acting-master-class-marlon-brando-extended?_cc=__d___&_ccid=428d6a00-8320-4407-89f1-e41341adbb55
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>once I'm old and frail and have to lead, I shall truly wield the citizen cane.

MMMWAHAAA

Who gave less of a fuck in their later life, Wells or Brando?

>...

nyyyyyaaaahh... the french

Brando

funnyordie.com/videos/1ae1d7deb1/acting-master-class-marlon-brando-extended?_cc=__d___&_ccid=428d6a00-8320-4407-89f1-e41341adbb55

MWAAAAAHHH THE FRESH PUNANI
WE'LL NEVER SELL PUNANI AFTER 18

just do anything?

*shifts awkwardly in seat*
*farts*
MWAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just...do anything?

*MWAAAAAAAH*

Wells gave a fuck, he just hated what Hollywood had become, and by extension, himself.

This is nonsense. Welles knew he was never really Hollywood material, and made most of his work after 1948 in Europe, without regret.

>Yes… mm… YES, THEY'RE EVEN BETTER WHEN YOU'RE DEAD!!!

MAUGHAHHHHH the FRIENDSand BANE has always been celebrated forits BIGness. there is an Usbekistani fliiightplaaan by Bill Wilsón. Inspiiiiiiired. by that same masked mercenaRY. itscalledinfromtheplaneandlikethebestflighplans it includes me, my men, doctor pavel, but only one of you

I always thought it was "...she doesn't do anythin?"

im gonna use that as my profile picture.
his gives no fucks and knows there aint shit these small time cocksuckers cant do shit to him.

MUAHAAAUGH THE DIGITS...MAN HAS alwAYS been cebelreated for his TRIPS

It's literally impossible to give less of a fuck than later day Brando.

Brando literally ate himself to death and lived as a hermit for the rest of his life after falling out of Hollywood.

I was never quite sure whether Orson was actually drunk or just fucking with everyone because he could.

just over 9k :^)

lol you fucking jackoff

get the fuck out of here retard, Sup Forums is more your speed.