Allow me to take a moment to BTFO Sup Forums

it's funny how a lot of Sup Forums is like "omg brock turner totally didnt rape her even though there's mountain of evidence!!!!"

but what i find ESPECIALLY hilarious is the insane amount of Sup Forums retards saying "omg it's one fucking case why doesn't it even matter???? it's not like rape culture is actually a problem despite the mountains of evidence proving that it's actually a humongous problem!!!!!"

when you say shit like that, all it shows is that you know NOTHING about how the american criminal justice system works

it's a COMMON LAW system. judges decisions are based on PRECEDENT. when a judge makes a decision, they create a NEW PRECEDENT. so this piece of shit judge lets this entitled white rich kid get off easy after LITERALLY RAPING AN UNCONCSCIOUS GIRL. he's established a precedent, and now other judges will look to this case and say, "well, this judge let this kid off easy for raping a girl, so why shouldn't I?"

and that, my ignorant, misogynist, racist friends, is what we call RAPE CULTURE

t. a "fat tumblr bitch with dyed hair"
a.k.a. your WORST. FUCKING. ENEMY.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/this-is-the-full-statement-read-out-in-court-by-the-woman-brock-turner-assaulted/news-story/88fd97dadede453fbde82609893fa29b
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/brock-turners-full-statement-is-released/news-story/6e8980061b4082b843404967fc4e2764
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/swedish-hero-recounts-nabbing-stanford-rapist-brock-turner-n587421
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to tumblr. I however agree that the sentence was not justified, should've thrown in jail to rot for "abit" longer.

haha you know you BTFO Sup Forums if all but one of them are too scared to reply

You shouldn't get 6 months for fingerblasting a drunk fat chick who agreed to leave with you to fuck.

Judge was too harsh if anything.

who is this guy?

Any pics of the whale he finger fucked?

>mountain of evidence
Stopped reading here, your moment's up.
Want to extend it for a couple of shekels?

girl agrees to get finger banged, action begins girl passes out at some point. Some strangers show up guy gets spooked and runs, now somehow after the girl consented for some action and realistically probably consented for more before passing out guy gets declared a rapist.

gr8 b8 m8

kys

rapeguy is guilty

You do realize that without cited, linked sources to your "mountain of evidence" we will write this off as bait, right?

t. 10 year old

I don't dispute what he did was wrong, it just pisses me off SJWs have a white boy to pin muh rape culture to. Where the fuck are all these feminists every time a rapefugee culturally enriches a yuro girl?

>i believe wholeheartedly the testimony of the rapist
>i refuse to believe the testimony of the two swedish bicyclists, the only two sober people who witnessed the crime take place
bitter virgin detected

Sage

>Fat tumblr bitch with dyed hair
>Gender likely "changes" based off the fucking hour
>Pronouns probably xe/xer/xylophone

Why even live?

You realise most of us think the guy should at least should have gotten like 10 years in prison, prison is meant to rehabilitate people; 10 years would've done the faggot some good.

>omg brock turner totally didnt rape her even though there's mountain of evidence!!!!
lol I'll need proof.

It was literally not rape, even he did took advantage, it was sexual assault, not rape. But the truth is she consented and both were drunk and only his fingers touched her pussy

You know, attacking the theoretical identity of the poster goes against everything SJW's pretty much stand for. You're either a hypocrite or a troll. Either way, get off this board and reconsider your deep attachment to this case and your place in society as a whole.

>believing swedish men
>on sexual anything
The guys are the cuckest cucks and think that peeing while standing is rape

>using the term "rape culture"
>>>/tumblr/

>rehabilitate

NOPE.

Not in America.

Prison = criminal school

In prison you learn the trade of crime.

That's it.

>WORST. FUCKING. ENEMY.

another stupid woman crying buyers remorse, what else is new?

the girl admitted all that in court you fucking retard it's her actual testimony

He'll be out in a month for good behavior, she'll have to live with being a drunk slut who loves getting fucked behind dumpsters forever

lol no, you are the retard. you are referring to her powerful letter which has been posted all over social media, in which she references Brock Turner's account. She was completely blacked out the entire time, that's why Brock preyed on her to begin with. She was an easy target.

I agreed with you guys until I found out she had a boyfriend, pieces started coming together after that. Whore got caught cheating and did some mental gymnastics to cover it up. Par for the course

checked, also this, also holy fuck just now checked

You are right about one single thing. We are worried about this case. Not beacuse we are praising some kid who's get it easy beacuse daddy has some money ,but bacuse this will be THE CASE that every liberal ging o bring up for the next five years to prove rape culture exist. Meanwhile the other cases where non whites are involved as the suspects are getting ignored by the media and the people.

First of all not everyone on Sup Forums thinks that way. That's just you lying for a base in your pathetic argument.

Regardless, it's your fucking fault that "rape culture" exists in the first place. You make women look vulnerable, uneducated, victimized, so that when a serious case like this happens, men will feel defensive for the rapist l because all of the times you cunts used shitt manipulative tactics to start a war with white men.

You don't fucking defend women, you put them in more danger. You try to redefine how men think of beauty because you're disgusted with your own self. You glorify being a whore because you are a whoreyourself and are jealous of other women with better decision making. You've cried wolf so many times and classify everything men do as rape and oppression and you wonder why men question every rape case now ever. You make the rest of us women look bad and I'm honestly disgusted by you people that I can't even associate with you. You're not a feminist. You're even more oppressive than all fat filthy neckbeard on here combined. Kill yourself

You're the easy target, seeing as how you came here just to rant, which I thank you for.

I never wanted to play identity politics. Your side did. I once believed in fair moral principles that apply equally to all. No more.

Now, based on what I learned from you ( because you're clearly the smartest one here) is that I side with the white guy. Always. I ask no questions and I need no further information. That's how you play so I follow suit.

He literally did nothing wrong, and he is a political prisoner.

What's more likely?:

1. Olympic-level, star athlete would throw away future and risk imprisonment to score for one night with ugly older girl

2. Super drunk girl decides to cheat on her boyfriend, passes out midway through consensual hookup, decides to claim it was completely non-consensual because her boyfriend will almost assuredly find out

Gee, I wonder.

There's a reason the media is completely silent on the fact that she had a boyfriend

Go back to defending her on Facebook to look good in front of girls you know you fucking cucks

literally no one cares you're probably a fat disgusting land whale whose incredibly jealous that no man under any circumstances would ever even have sex with you willingly let alone rape you.

Somebody should sell "transgender beer", which is actually wine but identifies as beer, and thus must not be referred to as wine, lest you be a bigot.

how long ago was this?

and user also gets trips Lord Kek must will it

this is good because now niggers can get a taste of their own medicine. tables are turned, time for us to dindu

Brock dindu nuffin

please, sweetie. i get laid whenever i want :)

>There's a reason the media is completely silent on the fact that she had a boyfriend
because its completely irrelevant to the story?

idk

nice logical fallacies
you got yourself a few
stawman (the point is not that rape doesn't happen its that its not built into our culture)
the fallacy fallacy (there are many good points just beacuse people but it in retarded statements doesn't make a difference)
you could also say burden of proof because you have 0% evidence
cherry picking (you took this specific case and then just said well it happens everywhere too)

>time for us to dindu
you are no longer to be considered white.

Two things.

Why is the guy responsible for his actions while drunk but not the woman? She was drunk and passed out behind a dumpster. Behind a ducking dumpster. She's trash just for that.

Two, the passerbys were swedes. It was probably consensual drunk sex and the swedes saw a white man having sex and claimed it was rape.

This case is just one big shillfest of bullshit.

tits or gtfo

Don't waste your time, user. Logic simply does not apply in their world, unless it helps their cause. Fallacies are fair game and how dare you call them out their fallacies. The ends justify the means according to them. They have no honor.

>agreeing to go home with a guy that isn't your boyfriend

>not relevant

Hello cuck.

Do you not remember the Jameis Winston case? It was proven that the girl cried rape because she thought her boyfriend would find out that she cheated on him. This shit happens all the time you sad, naive child.

im sorry what does her having a boyfriend have to do with some guy sexually assaulting her passed out body behind a dumpster? oh right, nothing.

The judge was mexican, stop being a racist bigot.

holy fuck what is in the water in your shit hole country? The autism level of your post is beyond measurement

low energy bait

let's guess what OP looks like

>Fat
>generdfluid (pretending i know what that fantasy shit is)
>a Dyke
>brown hair but identifies as blue haired leopander
>is a commie

Why do people make such a big fuss out of rapes
it's literally just a penis in a vagina

If i were to be tied down to bed by some enormous landwhale and have sex with her against my will i'd probably feel like shit for a day after that and just get over it

but no, women don't get over it. They take people to court. They make appearances on TV and radio shows. They write books about how there was one more penis in their vagina than they expected to have on that particular day.

why is it such a big deal

You need to be a special kind of retarded stupid to believe a swede in anything rape related,

Money and attention.

Lol you're talking as if he fucking jumped her randomly. There's several witnesses stating that they were flirting at the party and they left together.

You're literally a child if you honestly believe that she doesn't remember any of the flirting. Yeah what he did was past the line, but she obviously started playing it up so her boyfriend wouldn't get mad at her for being a cheating whote and it spiraled out of control. Again, this isn't unprecedented, it literally happened a few years ago in the Winston case. I'm sure it happens all the fucking time

im still not seeing how beeing a cock tease or even a total slut makes it ok for someone to sexually assault your unconscious body.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case

OP utterly BTFO by actual rape culture

if someone raped your gf, which isn't even your own body, what would you do?

>some guy sexually assaulting her passed out body behind a dumpster
He didn't find her there, he didn't drag her there, he didn't drug her, he didn't knock her out. She got drunk and went with him.

>what does her having a boyfriend have to do with
If she admitted to have any agency in what happened, she's admitting cheating on her boyfriend, entirely aside from confessing to acts of public lewdness that could get her expelled and put on the sex offender registry.

>Men and women are the same

fight fire with fire faggot

So does literally anyone with an internet connection.

Congratulations.

rape is fucking awful and these two shitfaced idiots getting to 2nd base behind a dumpster harms those women who have to endure such a horrendous trauma.

i'm not forgiving this asshole, but if i was fooling around with some chick and she was stone cold sober i'd have instinctively ran as well especially if i was young and drunk.

I'm not saying it's ok.. I'm saying her whole story is suspect when it's revealed that she's a cheating whore, and by extent a horrible person

He's guilty of having sex with drunk irresponsible sluts while also being drunk?

Not really the rape epidemic I was worried about.

>He didn't find her there, he didn't drag her there, he didn't drug her, he didn't knock her out. She got drunk and went with him.
what does any of that have to do with him assaulting her passed out body behind a dumpster?

>I'm saying her whole story is suspect
good thing her story isnt actually that relevant. we have witnesses to the illegal acts.

>t. a "fat tumblr bitch with dyed hair"
>a.k.a. your WORST. FUCKING. ENEMY.

>im still not seeing how beeing a cock tease or even a total slut makes it ok for someone to sexually assault your unconscious body.
First of all, this isn't about whether his behavior was "okay". They both behaved irresponsibly in every version of events.

You are drunk, you're with someone else who is drunk, you are both participating in consensual foreplay. One of you passes out. At what point does the behavior of the other become "sexual assault"? In the same absolute millisecond of loss of consciousness? Their conduct together wasn't witnessed for any length of time. They were just found together with her appearing to be unconscious and him very drunk and acting as if she were conscious and consenting.

It isn't reasonable for a drunken hookup to become a deadly serious crime for one when the other passes out in the middle of the act. That doesn't protect anyone, it just randomly destroys a very few unlucky people who happen to have this happen and happen to get caught.

yes, that's what the society teaches us nowadays isn't it?

Too bad the witnesses story would also be entirely consistent with Brock's version of the story. The disagreement is consent, which she claims was never given but which she obviously would be claiming because she left to go hook up drunkenly with a random guy when she has a boyfriend

she seriously has dyed hair? I heard she's fat too, is that true?

>what does any of that have to do with him assaulting her passed out body behind a dumpster?
Because if you start making out with a girl, and she passes out during the act, that's a different thing from finding a passed out girl and taking her behind a dumpster to assault her.

>Too bad the witnesses story would also be entirely consistent with Brock's version of the story.
well if he admitted to sexually assaulting her unconscious body then what exactly is the problem?

sexual assault is sexual assault, regardless of what you were doing earlier.

>rape culture is actually a problem

rape culture is a meme though

>thinking memes arent real

So if he had been the one passed out, and she was found moving on top of him apparently oblivious to the fact that he had lost consciousness, and he claimed to have no memory of what happened, you'd be calling for her to spend six years in prison?

>He said he had asked if I wanted to dance. Apparently I said yes.
>He’d asked if I wanted to go to his dorm, I said yes.
>Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes.

Unfortunate that he DIDN'T rape that whore, she deserves it for giving him a 6 month sentence in hell

are you a rare?

>apparently oblivious to the fact that he had lost consciousness,
he wasnt really oblivious now was he? he knew what he was doing, he ran the second people came near them. people who aren't committing crimes tend not to flee from the scene.

Your words fall on deaf ears, as they should.
You're not my worst enemy, just a pathetic excuse for a human being ( stretching it here, like your pants likely ) to laugh at.
Rape is horrible, people like you make people start to get indifferent to it since you hambeasts are generally hated, loud and most of all, you call everything rape, as if hoping that by calling a man who looks in disgust at you a rapist, you get the feeling as if someone wants to touch you or be in your general vicinity.
Now go and change your unloved ass into someone that can be loved, or kill yourself.
I don't care wich.

Saged.

Not really. A male taking advantage of a female will almost always cause more outrage because, regardless of 'gender equality' bullshit, deep down people know that men and women are very different

This thread wouldn't even be here if the genders were somehow reversed in this situation. Maybe just one to poke fun at the dude if anything.

If people found me in the middle of intimate sexual intercourse I'd run away in shame too, you fucking stupid bitch.

Yea this is a hitjob to fuel the narrative of rape culture, and there's too many kool aid drinkers to save this kid.

Lesson? Don't go to college in the current year.

>willing to fuck an unconscious girl behind a dumpster
>not willing to let people see
i wonder why.

>people who aren't committing crimes tend not to flee from the scene.
Public lewdness, public drunkenness, and disorderly behavior are all crimes and reasonable causes for expulsion, and even if they both agreed it was consensual, they might have both ended up on the sex offender registry.

One more reason for the girl involved not to admit any agency in what happened.

>One more reason for the girl involved not to admit any agency in what happened.
yeah im sure the witnesses and the police finding her unconscious had nothing to do with it.
did you know that females can automatically knock themselves out when approached by swedes.

>the police finding her unconscious
She appeared to be unconscious, but responded to pain stimulus (applied by the police as part of a standard assessment). She also vomited and was able to keep her own airway clear.

So she could have been passed out or faking.

Anyway, even if she had been passed out, the claimed memory loss could have been a lie. She claimed to have no memory of things that could only have happened when she was conscious, walking and talking.

Because she had strong motives in the situation to deny agency, there's no way to know whether she was lying.

>So she could have been passed out or faking.
why would she have been faking being passed out when the swedes first saw her?

>he's established a precedent, and now other judges will look to this case and say, "well, this judge let this kid off easy for raping a girl, so why shouldn't I?"

Not every rapist will get off easy, that's not how precedent works. At worst, there will be leniency for people without prior convictions.

>rape culture is actually a problem

Does the enormous blowback against this sentence not show that we don't live in a rape culture? If our society condoned rape, wouldn't the jury have found him innocent? I agree that he got off too easy, but try not to make such retarded arguments.

Not every girl moves around a lot at every moment of foreplay, they didn't watch for long, and it was in a dark place at night. They saw them from a distance, made a snap judgement, and then yelled and came charging over.

Why are women not responsible for their actions when men are, under the same conditions?

Isn't this about equality? It is not equality, it is preferential treatment of women over men.

If the girl was not responsible for her actions. then neither is the boy. Period.

>Does the enormous blowback against this sentence not show that we don't live in a rape culture?
you clearly havent been online.

Here Sup Forums, since the OP is too retarded to even read the statements provided by the two KEY PEOPLE INVOLVED:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/this-is-the-full-statement-read-out-in-court-by-the-woman-brock-turner-assaulted/news-story/88fd97dadede453fbde82609893fa29b

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/brock-turners-full-statement-is-released/news-story/6e8980061b4082b843404967fc4e2764

Interesting to note that the female doesn't remember anything of the party, the events leading up to the "assault", nor anything afterward until VERY far after.
The only clear version of the events we have is from the offender, which in the court should be taken as the only factual version barring evidences, since the victim cannot give an actual statement confirming or denying the events beyond "dur cant remembur"

So, normal process of examining evidence goes: Victim, Witnesses, Offender, Evidence brought forward from investigation, then interviewing all parties pertaining.
So since the victim cannot paint a story, that's out. The witnesses all agree that the two left the party together with flirting involved (kissing, dirty dancing, massaging), which when the offender gives his version it matches up. The two swedes that came upon the scene only saw the last part as he was stumbling away (in his version to go puke), and nothing else, and automatically assumed rape because the girl was mostly naked.

So, from the evidence provided, it showed this girl had abrasions from falling, pine needles in hair from falling, and someone stuck their fingers up her crotch, which all agrees with the events explained by the offender.
The part that doesn't match up anywhere that no one can explain is the "foreign object". What the fuck is this object and how did it get there? The swedes say it was there beforehand, but given the offenders version, no such object was even introduced, so why should we believe the "witnesses" version this?

Really? If I go on kikebook a good 40% of my news feed is people flipping out about this case.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/swedish-hero-recounts-nabbing-stanford-rapist-brock-turner-n587421

>"It seemed okay at first," Arndt told Today. "Then when we looked closer, Peter started noticing β€” and I later β€” that she wasn't moving."

>Sensing something was amiss, Arndt said they "basically talked about what to do, started to approach her, and started to ask what was going on."

>Turner, who is now 20, then stood up β€” and their suspicions were confirmed.

>"We saw she wasn't moving at all, so talked to him briefly, then he started running away," Arndt said. "My friend Peter ran after and caught him."

that seems very different from what you said.

HE IS NOT A RAPIST.

HE WAS CHARGED FOR ATTEMPTED RAPE, THE SAME WAY SOMEONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO MURDER SOMEONE AND FAILS IS CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER, AND IS NOT A MURDERED BECAUSE NO ONE DIED.

EVERYONE CALLING HIM A RAPIST- INCLUDING EVERY NEWS SITE EVER- IS FACTUALLY 100% WRONG.

THANK YOU AND PLEASE CONTINUE PROPAGATING THE 1 IN 5 WOMAN MYTH.