YAAASSSSSSS QUEEN!!!

YAAASSSSSSS QUEEN!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my god i fucking hate internet "journalism"

Were you molested as a child?

I don't even see how "Delete your account" is considered a burn

I literally don't understand this. There isn't even a burn, or a joke, it's just a statement. What the fuck is going on? Is this getting shilled hard?

>delete your account
>like i deleted my emails

Jesus fucking Christ. These people are such sycophantic faggots.

It isnt.

>tabloid trash

nope

Not only that its the last thing she should be talking about while being the subject of pending indictment for deleting shit.

delete ur account.

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Seriously if Trump doesn't do a "Like you deleted your emails" answer, he's losing his best change to STFU all these fucking faggots.

If not we'll have retard stuff like OP's pic the rest of the week.

It isn't but the social network generation just feeds into anything that twatter or facefag tells them. I was on facebook earlier today and they were spreading info about Scwarznigger calling the Trump U judge a REAL AMERICAN. I'm like come on, Scwarznigger isn't even an American himself.

You mean one of Hillary's interns embarrassed the campaign again.

she is crooked, he needs to go hard at her law firms preferential treatment by the state of arkansas and her and bill's numerous affairs. He can't go at the cheating though because women will come out the wood work at him, and he can't go at the shady drug cartel ties because he probably has done a few similar deals.

tl;dr: Johnson 2016, only candidate your conscience will allow.

delete your account

someone call Trump and tell him this arrrgh

Hello?

Some other user suggested he reply with a picture of him wiping his computer with a cloth

>clickbait, fomenters of rage and tribal screeching
Today's journalism.

What kind of retarded screencap is that?
And saying "delete your account" just makes her seem weak and desperate.

I'd shit myself

not an argument

Where the fuck is Trump?

"Delete this" constitutes a sick burn?

It's going to backfire hard when Trump makes a joke about her deleting her emails.

I wonder if they understand what hubris means.

OMG yaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss

how the fuck is
>delete your account
a sick burn?
jesus fucking christ the standards on these people

BTFO

The american will have the choice to vote for a crazy lunatic woman only here because of her name and connections to wall street and a populist business man who promises them he can fix everything in 2 min.
I understand you support Trump it is the edgy, against the popular opinions but whoever win you are fucked hard

So this is what's left of them. The globalists, the media. These are the tools we'll have to fight now primarily. The ones who are so fucking stupid, that no matter what they can convince themselves of their importance and their non-existent victories.

This is where the meme war needs to be taken. The neocons have been crushed. The GOPe has been eliminated. The wall is coming and this is now our main threat.

Challenge accepted.

IT'S ALL OVER

don't post fake tweets

>delete your account
>news worthy "sick burn"

MAKES THIS HAPPENING TRUMP, PLEASE DO IT FOR FUCK SAKE

hmmm..

Delete *you're account.

>Its fake
God dammit, i wish this was real. Trump will respond back with something like this most likely

LE MIC DROPPED! XD :^) I'm with her :)

Yeah, we're fucked.

>120k+ favourite/retweet
>1.670 tweets
So the bots were programmed to favourite & retweet, but not to make posts about it. From that we can conclude that the organic response to her "sick burn" is more realistically portrayed by the trending "#deleteyouraccount"

I created a twitter account just to see this happen. Please lord kek, make it happen.

IT keeps growing.. I'm starting to worry guys.... 170k retweets.. It's not slowing down..

bots and non-americans
anyone who thinks this is a burn is a grade A retard
this is literally
>DELETE THIS
>OH MY GOD YOU RETARD
>DELETE
>THIS

Delete your Sup Forums accounts, racists!

It's not. It's media warfare. Trump's tweets are legendary, and Hillary needs to show that she is just as capable, to be down wid da kidz.

So they have this contrived event. It's not even a burn or bantz, it's just a NO U. It's being pushed by Twitter, the MSM, and the dingleberry blog/news sites. It makes it way onto Normiebook and tomorrow your mum and her friends will be saying shit about how Clinton sure showed that bully Trump.

They are trying memetics, which is not going to end well for them.

... really makes you think

Let's say that atheism made you want to kill every single human on earth, that still does not prove that there is a god.

I'm not gonna pretend that there isn't a huge correlations between atheists and left/marxist/commie thinking, but it still doesn't prove that god exists

The big fight of the 21st century for whites are for white identity and white survival, leave your cult at the fucking door, you'll fucking doom us all with your cucked jew on a stick bullshit.

yea that's right, a Swede just called you cucked, that's how fucking weak Christianity is.

I tip my hat to you, you fucking faggot.

oy vey

Those aren't real retweets. I've tested it. There's very little interaction.
I am talking to these people and my tweets only get like 5 views.

This is an artificially created ''trending'' post.

Really makes you Rethink the World...

Here's what would happen.
>Trump replies with a witty comment highlighting her most recent and disturbing email scandal
>same SJW's who wrote all these "wow look at this burn" stories fire up those keyboards yet again
>headline "Donald Trump Tries to be Funny Ends up Showing His True Sexist Idea's"
Watch

TRUMP B T F O

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAY!!!!

no it's not

i'm french and a lot of people on my feed retweeted it

stop being a paranoid autist

OH FUCK YOU JUST BURNED ALL OF US, Sup Forums IS OFFICIALLY OVER, NONE OF US CAN EVER RECOVER FROM THIS SICK BURN

THE WORLD IS OVER

PEACE HAS BEEN ACHIEVED

HUNGER HAS ENDED

all because this brave soul said to delete ur account.

-journalists

this is what the "dat boi" test was for

>#triggered

Next time I'll post a trigger warning you insecure heathen.

People are desperately trying to stump Trump.

I'd say the vast majority of the retweets are bought and paid for.

Look at the interviews with Andres Sepulveda, he's from Latin America and does this shit professionally. Hacks elections essentially.

They are going to wage a meme war against us.

This is only the beginning of the national election.

WHY AREN'T YOU REAL

FUCK

>1670
JUST

OY TO THE VEI
Y

T
O

T
H
E

V
E
I

Is there a way to block the cringy titles of click bait shit?

it's over kek has abandoned us

Fuck off, retard.
Look at this. It's already gone. Just minutes ago it was one of the top trending things on twitter, now it's gone.
It's nothing but bots. The Twitter algorithms picked it up and automatically removed. This was created artificially.

Half of them are bots

>my god i fucking hate internet "journalism"

Internet journalists will play up any idiotic tweet from a liberal or a Beyoncé video as the most amazing thing in history.

I was thinking about making a joke about me being triggered.

Fuck off kike worshipper

Haha, Trump is getting her down in the mud. He is going to destroy her.

Hillary had a few glasses of wine and got brave

mob mentality, same applies to the internet

who the fuck on this board has ever said "yasss queen"? delete your account nigger

THE MADMAN REPLIED

This

New tweet from Hillary 30 seconds ago.

bad journalism...

Fatty Bankrupt is two words not three

"Delete your account"

It seems like deleting things is Hillary's answer to everything.

I am now a #shillforthehill

Here this will help.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

i cant wait until the election it was soooo sweet watching willard romney fans get BTFO i imagine your epic asspain will be visible from the space station

kek

delet this

Ok, that does it.
From now on, I'm #PoppinHills

trump has about 75% fake twitter followers according to twitteraudit.org

>Tennis reference.

Seems about right.

He responded!

DELETE THIS!!!

oh lawd

>totally not a cult

I don't get it

pls explain

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>kike gawker shit

wow he is blustering mad. very weak comeback implying 800 people can collaborate on a 3 word tweet.

Delete your arguement

its 70% real, 30% fake

explain