Mayweather: UFC Created Because NO WHITE Athletes Dominating In Boxing

white boys BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=vcitnhOMz1w

how will u crackers ever recover?

What's up with boxing and racebaiting ?

gladiator fights were for slaves too so where's the issue here

> UFC created for white people
> sports founding fathers are mostly south Americans
People here unironically care what floyd has to say.

It's full of niggers and they don't know any better.

Racebaiting is actually the perfect way to make this fight blow up even more. Pinning it as black folk vs. white folk is genius marketing from Mayweather.

Anyways the pikey will get shit on, it's going to be Pacquiao 2.0

Low blows Created Because NO NIGGER Athletes Dominating In Boxing

Think Super Bowl 2k17. Twitter should be fun.

>67% nignog and beaners desperate for relevance
>13% Paqiao fanbois or confused Azns trying to fit in
>22% cucked whites who racebait "ironically" in an attempt to cope with the confusion of wanting to see their wife plowing by a dozen niggers while he records/jerks off

All in all a shit fanbase, no thanks. Boxing's heyday was at least 30 years ago

This. Mayweather isn't racist. He's just genius at marketing.

should be 20% but who gives a fuck boxing is gay

The UFC was established the the Gracie family (Brazilian) and was basically the evolution of what was called "the Gracie Challenge", wherein the Gracie family would offer a prize of $10 000 to any combatant that could defeat a member of the Gracie family in hand-to-hand combat. The UFC as a commercial enterprise grew out of this premise and was basically billed as a contest to determine the most effective martial art on the planet, you fucking leaf.

>Mayweather isn't racist
all blacks are outwardly racist

only most whites are outwardly racist

Wtf I hate white people now

Kind of a boring sport to watch compared to the others sports now a days to be quite honest.

Wasn't Klitschko dominating boxing around the time that the UFC gained major traction? If anything it got a foothold because Americans were butthurt that they were no longer dominant in boxing

Why doesn't Floyd fight Connor in an MMA fight then? Oh yeah,because he'd get his ass whooped in 30 seconds.

Joshua vs Klitschko was literally more entertaining than any UFC fight in history

It's easy hype for a lame sport

I hate that so many pay attention to what this double digit IQ nigger has to say.

>No white athletes dominating in boxing

Excuse me?????

Klitschko is like 50 now

10 years ago it would have been a decent fight though

No it wasn't

bingo

Gypsies are not human beings.

>confused azns

lol

Joe Calzhage
Carl Froch
W Klitschko
V Klitschko
Gennady Golovkin
Sergey Kovalev
Vasyl Lomachenko
Sergio Martinez
Kelly Pavlik
Mikkel Kessler

Boxing still has and always had great white fighters. Floyd is trippin.

It's a leaf thing.

Says the defend and hugger boxer. I bet this birch cant even ko.

Change that to white American and he is completely right

He's right. White Americans won't go to boxing gyms in the inner cities and instead train at their safe suburban McDojos. Also the UFC has heavily marketed to young whites and promoted white fighters.

It's also about the lack of blacks with bjj and grappling experience.

2/3rds of the UFC are white, or South american.

>Kelly Pavlik

Behave yourself.

>Gennady Golovkin

His mum is Korean though.

You would know as a knacker dominated nation.

>bjj
>white
It's Brazilian, therefore not white.

Racebaiting has literally always worked as a promotional tactic in the US so boxing leans on it heavy

Pavlik was decent, it's just that Hopkins unloaded his black rage on him after getting schooled by Calzaghe

BJJ is white and based.

Americans being Americans

Swimming Created Because NO WHITE Athletes Dominating In Drowning

>mayweather race baits for the millionth time
>to sell a fight, again
>every 13-year-old MMA fan takes the bait

welcome to boxing promotion. if you don't understand how it works you can read through the posts in this thread

>turkey in charge of defining white

Japan really started MMA, so yeah.

Please don't smarten up the marks.

most honest answer ITT.

They do it because it works. Niggers love racebaiting more than any other race, Mexicans are a close second, and nig fighters will draw nig crowds with racebaiting.

You are much more likely to see a white person be a fan of a black athlete than a Black person be a fan of a white one.

Thats why UFC causes so much butthurt. Especially when someone like Stipe Miocic starts raping all the "people of color" in the first round.
Stipe is everything they hate.
>white
>European name
>doesn't look like a weird mutant like Brazilian/latino fighters
etc etc

Is Floyd dare I say it, /ourguy/ now?

Floyd has been /MY GUY/ for over 15 years.

why is he so based?

>british intellectuals

This
Nobody wants to watch Slavslap

ITT: white people and finns literally shedding tears in anger

>Americans were butthurt that they were no longer dominant in boxing
Boxing is a dead sport in America (was killed by subscription channels, overpriced PPV, and promoter monopolies) and still very popular or rapidly growing in many other places, and yet this day has yet to come.

>americucks allowing blacks to be racist

lel

How will white '''people'''' ever recover

>america's supreme court just rules you can trademark racist names
>brits still being arrested for using same words in public

this quote is old as fuck, casual retards

>Brown eyes
>dyed hair

Nothing was lost

This desu

The money team is playing 7d backgammon

>Wasn't Klitschko dominating boxing around the time that the UFC gained major traction?

Klitschkos started dominating in 2008 or 2009. UFC first made a big name for itself in 2005 with Griffin vs Bonnar I.

This. Mayweather is one of the GOAT self-promoters in entertainment history. The moment the fight ends and all of the PPV buys are locked in, Mayweather is going to be as gracious as ever. Until then, expect to hear nothing but statements tactically designed to hustle brainlets into getting hyped for what really is a terrible main event at its core. If you're getting mad at statements like this, well, he's already rused you.

>a fucking leaf

Turks are black and white is the opposite of black, see ez.

He does realise that like 5/17 weight classes are held by black people?

in boxing*

>Calling Irish """""""white"""""""

*farts*

why are white bois so insecure? i don't get butthurt when you say "oh we dominate sisterpuckfuck" or "oh we dominate swimming".

facts trigger ya'll, take a chill pill lmao

its literally nothing new

>m-muh klitschkos t-tho

LAST UNDISPUTED HW CHAMPION OF THE WORLLLLLDD, LENNOX LEWWWWWWISSSS

>old af cuckold meme
>being edgy
>posting a detailed story of an act of cuckoldy between a black man and white couple.

Sounds like you are confused. If I was your step father I'd whip you with a garden hose and call you a faggot after i found your phone with detailed cuckold writings.

>Mayweather gets to live out his closet homosexual fantasies and hug another man for an hour
Can't wait.

Is mayweather fightinf a mma fighter? He gonna get his ass whooped if it is not a traditional boxing ring.

>idiots will pay $200 to watch Mayweather hug and run away
>Idiots will pay $200 to watch Mayweather win on points from gentle taps.

>white people
JUST

This nignog certainly did his part to kill the sport of boxing. Most boring fighter ever. He should STFU

But wasn't a Ukrainian the champion of boxing for like 5 years?

I think he means, that there are many good white fighters out there nowadays

Black fighters dominated long, but klitchko brothers hijacked the HW division for 10 years (still the crown division)

Golovkin is out there now, lomachenko,...

And hispanics are way more represented aswell
So the idea that boxing is dominated by black dudes is quite outdated

Athletics is way more dominated by blacks then boxing for example

we dominate the civilized world and no race has achieved as much as the whites. Even today many africans/middle eastern people try to emigrate to white countries hoping to catch some white succes

Triggered now? Only facts bruh

It's because most white people aren't stupid enough to basically shave 30 years off their life for the slim chance of a large amount of money.

only one is American.

Lots of white fighters but they are all british or european so American fans don't gravitate to them.

>slavs
>white

coming from a Brit.

you know your country is like the capital of boxing right now? Tons of white british boxers.