LIVE: US Rocket launch

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ok1SBl87FM

>A United Launch Alliance Delta 4-Heavy rocket will launch the National Reconnaissance Office satellite for the U.S. National Reconnaissance Office from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida on Thursday, June 9.

>The NRO cargo is the government agency responsible for the operation of the country’s fleet of spy satellites. The ULA Delta 4-Heavy rocket is USA’s largest operational booster, it features three Common Booster Cores mounted together to form a triple-body rocket.

They said they have delay of 15 minutes. Then they will start the countdown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSaNhyzfNFk
forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=39207.0;all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it looks like a dick and balls. murica confirmed for gay

well we know the earth is flat and space doesn't actually exist
so what are they really doing??

>not wanting to fuck space

wasting your money

>like i'd touch your moms pussy

trips decide if the lauch will fail and where will the rocket lands

in your ass faggot

on Sup Forums's servers

kek
Is the space program (somewhat graphic) sublimation?
I'm OK with this.

I hope it explodes.

This.

>flat earthers

Three bundled up dicks, confirmed for gay

Why do I love ULA so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. ULA isn't just the best launch provider in the country; they might just be the greatest launch provider of all time. Just imaging the Altas V riding through the skies of Earth, the wind on its fairing, the mighty RD-180 below it. As she rides through the red sky, NASA swoons at her very scent. They know how she smells; the essence of burning RP-1 smell is sold in Orlando under the name of "Space Orgasm." The very nature of ULA is mystery. Could they be playing a deeper game than even Tory Bruno realizes? The answer is yes, ULA has transcended such boundaries as the physical world, and has free will to do whatever they sees fit. However, ULA is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that they does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the ULA is not one that is easily penetrated. ULA rockets are such a force of nature in this realm that nothing can truly touch them, the only thing keeping them bound to this world at all is their will to exist within the preordained boundaries understood physics. ULA is not only beyond the comprehension of us, it exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe the plume of exhaust gasses from this Delta IV, the gorgeous and rippling flames, the gallant fairing, and most importantly, its engines. Her engines, like cauldrons straight from hell, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of ULA. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. ULA is not just a launch provider, a formless collection of engineers and rockets; they are themselves the binding that holds the word together. Without ULA, Musk the Menace takes over and the entire space industry as we know it crumbles. The Mississippi would stop flowing without ULA, Kessler syndrome would take over in orbit, and the space station would fall without their fiery gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like ULA so much

are you calling upon kek?

You know what they say about people who always have dick on their mind.

On the black cube in Mecca

The Alberta Wildfire.

Who doesn't?

Maybe I am.

why do the rockets look like cigarettes? is this product placement?

I hope your testicles explode.

PRAISE KEK

Give us destruction and the fiery rain of rocket fuel

I'll explode them into your mums cunt

They even emit smoke!

Looks like the one i built in KSP didnt go well tbqh. I had to put another 2 on the sides to balance him.

I hope it will detonate on launch.

God will not approve of space exploration
Also, cosmos is a myth and earth is flat and hollow.

BOOM

It's a rigid inflatable prop.

Satellite = latest lie

The space program is a scam.

Dear god! You gotta warn them RIGHT NOW!

yeah looks pretty fake tbqh

here is your (you) out of pity from a fellow country man. You tried.

The orange colored sections are unpainted insulation. The fuel is cryogenic so insulation is used to help keep it cold.
The first shuttle launch had it's entire external tank painted white, but they stopped painting it for subsequent missions because the paint adds weight.
The Saturn V didn't use insulation, which allowed sheets of ice to form as condensation formed and froze onto it's surface. That's why you see big chunks of ice falling off of it when it launches.

Y'all cowards don't even use RO

I honestly feel the same about Canada, it's a scam, the landmass is a ridged inflatable prop and all Canadians are just Australians in training camps

RO causes all sorts of problems with the terrain because muh 32-bit precision

>Satellite = latest lie
You know you can detect the signals from satellites yourself?

You can literally receive transmission weather data from satellites daily with the right antenna and hardware

if triple digits rocket fails and lands into the DPRK
they reverse engineer it and boom america

>all those satanic hand symbols

Based Tory

>Not SpaceX or Blue Origin
>relevant
Yawwwwnnnn...

Thanks for the heads up Jewbro.

>world's largest rocket
>not relevant

Stock terrain currently has all sorts of problems. I don't think RO has anything to do with it. RSS might make it worse though

shieeeet

>current largest*
It has nothing on the Saturn V, N1, STS, or Energia rockets. And it will be nothing again when the Falcon Heavy flies in December.

Let's be honest here, ULA is probably not going to exist in 10 years.

I wish I didn't know so much.

It can literally launch more payload than STS, and N1 and Energia were both failures that never became operational rockets.

>when the Falcon Heavy flies in December
>Falcon Heavy
>flying any time in the next 12 months
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

What is that?

white house

This is what I am talking about.

Finally some shit not involving the taxpayer money waster "Musk".

Meh I'd rather know the truth than live in ignorance, even if the truth is brutal and not what you want to hear

In all likelihood this is a $400 million launch with a $2-3 billion payload

I guess so. At least I know God.

AH FUCK I HAD MY VOLUME UP ALL THE WAY

Yea the mods that increase the scale of the solar system cause problems with the terrain and floating/misplaced objects.

Hullo did a good explanation of it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=TSaNhyzfNFk

>b-b-b-b-b-but it's round!

Kek, bye bye ear drums.

They're so confused about why the chat is so cancerous.

Didnt understand what they said.
I know its been delaying by weather conditions but cant realy believe the people in chat there is chance it wont happend today

Delete your account.

Castrate yourself and sterilize any children you have erroneously created. Your genetics are neither need nor wanted in our species. Thank you for your cooperation.

>Weather team now predicting 30% chance of GO conditions by 5:40 PM.

What timezone are these redcoats in again?

it's a cool stream, OP, even if they don't launch. maybe not exactly a Sup Forums thread.

those guys talking about valves and shit. calm as hell.

i know everyone hates this, but it would be cool if one was a young sounding girl. like Huntress in the 911 norad tapes.

The rocket is launching from Cape Canaveral.

Where are you mother fucker?

sup m8

21:58:00 = 9:58 tonight?

ZERO ZERO

Mexico ain't payin.

roger

>21:58:00 zulu
what did he mean by that?

30 MINUTES

Zulu = GMT

like 40 minutes from now

jack ford is gay

Mexico will pay!

God Speed

Also, Reminder: Rus Slav worst slav. Watch rocket made by worst slav explode into million pieces, remind me of Russian economy

U fuckin wot mate?

fake and gay

Delta IV heavy is the heaviest rocket currently in service (until the Falcon 9 heavy is launched)

Play it in 64 bit then?

updates over here
forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=39207.0;all

>you will never witness a Saturn V launch

We'll witness something greater in the 2020s... the BFR/MCT launch.

64-bit memory addressing is not the same as 64-bit floating point precision. They can't use 64-bit for the terrain because they don't have low level access to the middleware engine they're using. Unity not us.

I see, the usual from Squad then.
I've found RO+RSS to work fine with me usually. Makes the game actually slightly challenging.

This is more boring than my sexual life

Waiting for SLS

2nd loudest man made sound, behind atomic bombs.

if you got too close, the sound would kill you, not the blast heat.

>tfw they changed it to look more like STS instead of the Saturn V

>Soyuz launches and intercepts the cargo
>reveals to the world that it was a mind control satellite sent up by the US government

Eh I still like it
It's like Saturn V and Shuttle had an unwanted child

All that paint weighs a load, and it's just pointless to carry it up. The first two shuttles had white ETs before they decided the paint was a waste.

In Israel, on your mother's head.

Soyuz can barely into GTO