How are the prisons/jails in your country?

How are the prisons/jails in your country?

Have you ever been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79hRMiSMxFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty empty. I heard they give you reform and education so you can be a productive member of society again.

And no, I've never been. But my uncle has and he has a degree in computertechnics now and builds computers for a living.

They literally eat each other and have better weapons than the police. I read sometime ago that they even had a G36 assault rifle

Prison is prison but compared to other countries ours are amazing..

I served 4 years and 6 months at Kumla High Security here in Sweden.
>cell just like in pic
We had a shop we could buy stuff at, tv if we behaved and great food.
But I would never go back.

Spent a year for grievous bodily harm I don't see the big fuss about it being hard. Lack of women was shit though.

why did you serve in prison?

What'd you do time for?

>Have you ever been?
No im not a nigger

unlike 20% of your country :)

You'll have to excuse my English but I'll explain as well as I can.
>credit card fraud
>drug dealing
>illegal weapon
>violence towards a police officer
>robbery and theft
Then there was some small stuff like pick pocketing and shit.
Someone tipped of the police that I was selling stolen gods, they came busting my door down when I was drunk and off my head on heroin.
Belted a cop in the jaw and then woke up in jail.
Got fucked in court and got sent to Kumla..
Long story short that is.

Are you from Somalia?

Any interesting stories from inside?

refugee?

youtube.com/watch?v=79hRMiSMxFY

Nope. Born in Sweden from Swedish parents who also have Swedish parents. Blue eyed and blond.
No.
Sure a lot but something special you wanna hear about?

Did anyone get a nice BBC in there?

In the US there's a pretty serious prison rape culture that's just kind of an accepted aspect of the punishment. Are there any problems like that in Sweden, any violence at all?

How was your behavior?
Have you ever been beaten up?
Were there many immigrants?
Any interesting story you feel like to tell

Not as far as I know. 99% of the black inmates were tiny, thin Somalians without a single muscle on them.
>any problems like that in Sweden, any violence at all?
No, rape was the biggest taboo of all in jail.
The most hated people in there was :
1. Pedophiles
2. Rapists
If you were either your stay was not fun.
Committing rape in prison would send you to an early grave.
There was violence of course but our guards were effective and breaks and such was held at certain times and not in big groups to minimize any chances of violence.
>How was your behavior?
I behaved, worked in the wood shop and minded my own business.
>Have you ever been beaten up?
Yes once, got into an argument in a hallway and got a headbutt that broke my nose.
>Were there many immigrants?
Yes but not as many as you might think. Only about 45% was foreigners/non white.

Thanks for your answers.
Ha Det bra

Good info, ty for answering questions

4 years for that? How much drugs did you deal? Violent robbery?

You'd get two years tops for that in here, if there wasn't serious violence or major drug sales.

>How much drugs did you deal?
Probably 3k pills and tons of weed heroin etc.

>violent robbery?
It was classified as that yes since we used weapons (never hurt anyone).

But as you said it should have been mostly 2, maybe 2.5 years. Problem is the cop I hit was the son of some politician or something..
So I got screwed hard in court.

Do you love Japan?

>never hurt anyone
yes, you did

Sure. Pretty much one of my favorite countries on earth.
Love your entire, strange and amazing culture.

2 years for insider trading. Blacklisted from finance jobs in australia, ive changed my name and in 5 months ill be moving to singapore to start my life over and work in finance again.

Learnt my lesson and will never go back under any circumstances.

Fucking bitch-country. Youd get 6 years+ for that shit here.

Thank you

you'd get like 8 years but realistically only serve like 4 + probation here in the states

I'm surprised he did close to 5 with good behavior.

>Federal or Private owned

Ok

>State

Hell.

never been there, but they sometimes speak of them on tv saying they are overcrowded and pretty shitty
guess it's normal for any country that considers criminals - well - criminals

Utter shit places.75% of the inmates are russians and the whole place is flooded with russian prison culture.
2 of the 3 mens prisons are renovated, i got to stay at the one that was a total soviet relic. 4-6 guys per cell in bunkbeds, showertime once a week.

Drugs can only give you a maximum sentence of 3 years prison (except for very special cases where it's 10 years) so it was mostly all that other shit he did.

>selling stolen gods

Psst
Hey
You have any one of those spare Jesus Christs lying around?

Throw in a Shiva and Amateratsu and I'll give you a limited edition Zoroaster

how much time do you get for illegal weapons?

>knife
>sword
>gun
>grenades

Also is there a race problem like in the US?

fuck off rice monkey, go back swimming in the trash

Pretty ugly, my uncle works as a guard he once told me that the cells are very poor, is not that hard to escape

I did a stage helping out at a law firm, part of that meant accompanying attorneys to visit their clients in prison. So I've never been incarcerated, but I've talked to a lot of prisoners and heard many stories.

Most prisons are alright, relatively modern facilities. Usually two to four people by cell, with the appliances you'd expect (toilets, TV). They also often manage to smuggle in things like mobile phones. There's definitely an effort to make something out of these people, but it never seemed very effective to me. Some violence, of course, but it's not South American tier or anything. Pedos and rapists are of course universally hated. Tons of immigrants, at the very least a very comfortable majority. I've seen a study indicating that 75% of people in prison are Muslim, and I wouldn't be too surprised if this was somewhat accurate. Though we don't have official statistics. Also, some facilities are very overcrowded and dilapidated.

Grenades? 0 days. It's not classified as a weapon until that new law passes. Otherwise a maximum of 2 years, special cases 4 years. Generally falls around 6 months though.

You should have been executed you low life degeneracy enabling scum. All you had to do was stay in a luxury resort for a bit.

Do you feel rehabilitated at all? Will you keep commiting crimes now that you're out?

You seem like a reasonable sane guy, I'd hate for you to spend your life lockd up, what are your options now that you've served your time?

Do you live in any of the major cities, villages or are you out in some norrländskt shack?

Also the part of not hurting anyone, the drug dealing and taking is obviously not, but if you're committing theft and waving guns at people you are most definitely hurting peeps.

Tack på förhand, du verkar som en okej dude.

laws are made up shit, and breaking them means shit as well
the day we realize this the world will become a better place

Also, forgot to mention prisons are basically jihadis recruit center nowadays. Even Muslim chaplains who are supposed to be screened meticulously turn a blind eye or outright encourage Muslims to get in touch with the more radical elements within a prison. So these Muslim get close to radical groups that offers them counseling, protection, then indoctrinate others inmates, before getting out and infecting their communities.

I suppose you feel the same way about military alliances, would expect no less from an italian

>laws are made up shit
>breaking them means shit as well

I totally agree, it should be totally a-ok for Somalian and Albanian scum to rape your mom.

>laws are made up shit, and breaking them means shit as well

Go set up your own anarchist colony in some forest in the middle of nowhere. Tell me where it is so I can rape all your women.

Good luck having it survive a year or so, if you even live that long.

basically philippines in a post

did it smell like feet in cells?

What the fuck? That looks better than my fucking home. Fuck, I hate Sweden

what's prison here like
What prison were you in?

can you also have net access? books? anything? or just have to pass time by thinking

the older ones are shit from what I hear. newer ones are probably better

visited the local prison when we were in school for a day. depressing as fuck. they showed us a cell where some guy had offed himself with a razor 3 days previous
>weird considering he had served the majority of his sentence and was due for release only a month or so later
another where some guy kicked his cellmates head in (literally) a few months previous

kinda laughed at the fact that the TVs in the public area only played cartoons. those lads probably knew more about pokemon than most kids anywhere did