POLAND U-21 vs SWEDEN U-21

2017 Under-21 European Championship, Group A Match

Poland has to win to still have a chance of winning their group.

Kick-off at 20:45 (CET) in Lublin, Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBpodd/status/876789400713269250?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I-
I believe-
I believe that-
I believe that we-
I believe that we will-
I believe that we will win

Poland will win. Sweden looked terrible against England.

Wasn't that your game to win?

GO POLAND

>Östersund - Galatasaray
twitter.com/BBpodd/status/876789400713269250?s=09

Is that really a polish girl? Man Genghis raped them a bit too hard I think

>winners of last tournament vs small island nation with a team of second flight players
Nah it's a disgrace that you didn't beat us

Can you name even one of our players? We were just lucky desu.

Tiny focking island

warsaw alone is like 5% vietnamese

Yeah but mainly because I played the swedish league in fm

never seen a slav girl before?

We were closer to winning than englel

Sweden stronk

Du gamla, du fria, du fjällhöga Nord

Hell seger

Wtf I love Slavs now??

Yeah I heard about it. Wasn't able to catch the game, but I saw we burned a pen.

A draw or Sweden loss is the best result for us, right? We need to top the group since the runner-up of group A will almost certainly won't have enough points to qualify.

Hello friends. Prepare your anus.
*dribbles*

Draw's the best result since it would leave both teams below us

Sweden win is the only thing close to a bad result

Will probably come down to goal difference since Germany and Italy will likely also win two games and very possibly draw their match

Both teams must win.

guy looks afflicted with Suomi syndrome

If England win their last game they'll have the highest points total possible for a runner up

So they could win the group or it could be 2nd to sweden on GD

And autism

who is the jw of football?

>it's a bong thread

Spain, Portugal, Germany and Italy will almost certainly all have a higher goal difference than us.

Nah lad, we'll drive in the stadium in a filthy bus and distract the polish team by offering them a fiver to clean it

NIE MA FUTBOLU BEZ ALKGOHOLU XD

Line-ups:

>POLAND
Wrabel - Kedziora, Bednarek, Jach, Jaroszynski - Linetty, Dawidowicz - Frankowski, Kownacki, Moneta - Stepinski

>SWEDEN
Cajtoft - Wahlqvist, Larsson, Dagerstal, Lundqvist - Tibbling, Hallberg, Fransson - Olsson - Cibicki, Strandberg

>still Wrabel in goal
>still no Bielik

What the fuck is Dorna thinking?
Sweden confirmed for winning...

Stępiński last played more than 30 minutes of football in fucking March rofl.

but he is still one of 4 players anyone gives two shits about
this team is a disgrace and will lose all 3 games

Strandberg starting. Good.
>polen is kill

Have fun and enjoy the match, Swedebro

My optimism after seeing our starting 11 is next to zero, so it should be a comfy game for your youngins

Watching Spain killed all my motivation to watch this tournament, they're so obviously going to win it all.

Hope you get some enjoyment out of it Polackbro living in Germany

The weak must fear the strong

Co będziesz pić za mecz, user?

stream? :3

*na

Google translate, proxy or expat in Espana?

żubr + sensi :^)
na trzeźwo nie daj się tego oglądać
zdrowie

None. Spaniard learning basic Polish atm.

please webm that swedish blonde girl right after the hymn

>swedish black guy

*podczas meczu

HOLY SHIT IT"S THE POLISH NEYMAR

i need it also...

seriously he is neymar clone

Good lad, your Polish is pretty decent already

Maybe Neymar's family got polack'd at some point down the line, that's Brazil for ya

i HATE polan

let's go polsk/a/

We know that 1st minute goals aren't helping much, so let's calm down for now

Dzięki! I've done some language tandems before. When I'm less stressed about work, I will try and find some more.

>uè user, watch this match for me, then you can tell me what starlet I can start managing

COMING HOME

Alright I'm turning this off

Rip in piss

POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA POLSKA STRONK KURWA

well...what about 5min goals?

is it alright to ask a handsome man if he has a sister?

I'm not going to celebrate yet, I don't trust this defense and this goalkeeper to not fuck this up

Haven't you watched Pol-Slo? Get back there. I need BTTS.

How long have you been watching football?
They beat fucking FYROM. They have yet to face Portugal and Serbia, who are much stronger than the macedonians. And then there's still Italy and Germany.

Just do it and ask if he's into some anus stretching instead. Guys tend to be protective of their sisters when it comes to strangers, you knw.

ERA PENAL

>get hyped for the game
>nice anthems
>match starts
>bored after 5 minutes

ERA

watch some commercials to get your mood up then burger senpai

You may have ADHD

TJACKA HOROR I POLEN TJACKA HOROR I POLEN TJACKA HOROR I POLEN TJACKA HOROR I POLEN TJACKA HOROR I POLEN TJACKA HOROR I POLEN TJACKA HOROR I POLEN TJACKA HOROR I POLEN

ERA?

This game is quite fun actually

ERA!

nah

>Wrąbel
Why, Drągowski is someone with an actual future in the NT.
Frankowski and Kownacki are pretty good though.
I don't know how to feel about Kapustka. You can tell he has a good touch with the ball, he has some intelligence but he desperately needs to go to a club that will actually play him and get him match fit.

If sweden dont make 1-1 i will continue watch dreamhack instead.

>Cibicki playing against Poland

what a traitor

He said he wont celebrate if he scores

FIRST WE TAKE CIBICKI THEN WE TAKE KRAKOW

Sweden seems quite bad. How did they win the last euro?

where can I watch this shit?
>inb4 it's on the TV
cba to turn it on

why did he choose sweden

He said he feels Swedish since he's born here.

All new players

I think dribble man is the only one to play last time

>comparing this U21 with the past
I understand why you are irrelevant in sports events, pasta desu

Rai also streams it i think. There's a woman commenting it tho, in case you could get triggered.

good luck trying to fight off all the drunken brits

it was a completely different team assumingly

Forsberg & Co. are now playing at senior level

>TFW you watch boys younger than you and you could be playin but you went for basketball and stayed 6ft tall.
KURWA MAĆ

I mean, you could have had some 19 yo back then

GOOD FUCKING GAME HIGH LEVEL

ja pierdole co

We almost never do we bring the oldest players we can 99% of the time. Tibbling was with the old team tho

Apparently, his agent asked the Polish administration whether he may ever apply for being called for the adult national team again but got btfo'd.
Not sure if this was supposed to weaken the morale of your team but this is what we heard today.

PEN!

That makes no sense. Both of his parents are Polish so he's well within his rights to play for Poland.