Björk and Yorke Rom-Com Thread?

Don't have my computer available at the moment, so can't make a proper OP image but I will still try to compile what is written. Writefriend, you know what to do. (I hope Bowiefriend will be here too, I'm starting to miss her)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Bh7E1sD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey OP, nice to hear from you again. So any ideas what we'll be writing about this time? If only we had Bowieposter to brainstorm some more ideas for us.

I'm stumped right now, been thinking of a logical way we could progress this but to no avail. There's time to think though, I will keep the thread alive.

Yeah, we should take our time. I'll be up for a while.

Alright, I'll keep it bumped with Björk when I need too.

By the way, OP, do you remember how we ended off the second part of the story? Might help us come up with new ideas. The archive seems to be dead so I can't get to the thread.

Got you my dude.
pastebin.com/iFapgvfc

Do you have part one as well?

where the hot thom pics at

Thanks a lot, mate. And these are some great images.
Here you go: pastebin.com/Bh7E1sD4

Thanks, I try my best.
Find some, become our Thomfriend.

thanks

No problem, enjoy.
And also, if anyone in this thread has any suggestions for the direction the story should go in, I'd love to hear them, cause I'm really at a loss here.

We gotta find out how their pegging session went.

:^)

>We gotta find out how their pegging session went.

You think he enjoyed it? It was his first time ;)

I think he ended up crying a little, and had nightmares for weeks afterwards. Bjork, though, enjoyed herself very much.

When we gonna start this thing?

checked

When we know what we're gonna do lol. It really isn't too serious, and we have plenty time on our hands.
I can just imagine her yelping being a focal point of his nightmares lol.

As soon as someone comes up with a good idea for a third part. Each part was totally improvised, and was made based on ideas of other posters.

>I can just imagine her yelping being a focal point of his nightmares lol.
Lol, I this could be its own fanfic.

How about something where Thom and Björk visit her home country?

Maybe. I don't know jack shit about Iceland though, so it could be tricky. What do you think they'd do once they got there?

Maybe we could introduce a professor Stockhausen, serving as a sort of foil to Bowie's humorous antics with serious, analytical style.
I could probably write that in my free time. Would you like that?

Breed.

Just fucking with you, I'd like to develop this idea with you some more. Hold on, I'll try and find some stuff where she speaks about Iceland.

>Stockhausen
I was considering a Professor Pop since Bowie and Pop had been friends for a while, but this could work too.
>I could probably write that in my free time. Would you like that?
Hell yeah.
Thanks a lot. Could always count on you.

>When both of those posts are mine
Made me blush a little, thanks.

;)

:)

There's an important little snippet of information I'm sure you'll catch her that can help you conceptualize Iceland as a setting.
bjork.fr/sex

Sounds like an interesting childhood. So do you think this part should have an overarching plot? Or do they just go roam around, sightseeing and stuff?

Here's something from her old Q&A page:
>what do you like least about iceland? - samuel
>bjork's answer - i dislike most what i like most . it is small which can be liberating , fits like a glove around your being . but that also can be claustrophobic .

Like a B plot? Sounds better than just a slice of life.

I miss you Bowieposter.

:(

Why don't you introduce other musicians as classmates? Kate Bush could attempt to create a love triangle but hilariously fail every time, Kanye could be the kid who slacks off in class but somehow aces everything (potentially Thom's friend due to some coincidence)

I don't particularly mind slice of life either, it's just that I don't know if I can handle it as well as a structured story, and some underlying plot will help to give the story a more satisfying ending. But hey, you guys are the ones reading it so I'll leave the decision up to you. Also, should Bowie be in this too? I can probably come up with some reason for him being there, maybe that can help with the plot actually, like he's been pulled back into the police force for some covert operation in Iceland.

So do I.
I think something similar was suggested before, it's definitely a good idea. We've already had Matt Bellamy and Chris Martin make appearances so it could be fun. Could interfere with the overseas Iceland plot though.

The inital concept was 90's indie movie, so I'd suppose we'd be trying to keep it 90's or early 00's.
Sounds good, the plots are always much more satisfying to watch unfold post by post.
I wonder if I should've made these threads more consistently, and maybe she'd be here right now.

>I wonder if I should've made these threads more consistently, and maybe she'd be here right now.
Yeah, it's too bad. If we had some way of organizing these things somehow, we could get together to write them at a specified time. One of the few times this site's anonymity gets in the way.
Anyhow, I'll start writing as soon as I think of a way to start this off.

It's sort of my fault, I let a lot of stuff get in my way and ended up fucking my computer up. I'd advise against becoming a bunch of tripfags though.

actual letter from björk to araki, the photographer pictured in and hey Araki ?
will I always be feeling alive ?
completely 500% alive
feelings like I’m bursting or completely open
living with a courage like that
never fading out
always ’on’
hey Nobuyoshi ?
inject me with a ferocious beauty
passionately
inject it into me
with your visual cyringe
until all the cells in my body are faint
(500 liters of love, lust, and humor)
running viciously through my veins
hey Nobuyoshi ?
give me a sense of ’perfect’
and rescue me from boredom
okay ?
come into my heart every one millionth of a second
in a ’incompleteness’ that I roll in every day
click and connect once more
gimme a deep stimulation
with one picture
only one chance
can’t fake it
trap me with your stare, Nobuyoshi
and bring me to you with your power
and returning to all sorts of senses
all that I see-all that I think-all that I hear
all that I touch-all that I love
all satisfied
I’m ’on’ now
(thanks Nobuyoshi)
it’s like posing while
I’m still asleep
slowly coming out
and preparing my breath
but that’s when you’re deepest inside me
Nobuyoshi
you’re swimming inside me
you’re submerging into my mechanism
touching
reviving my soul
change me Araki, change me
exploding
boredom bursting
(you’re such a visual terrorist)
truth must be brought out
retreating isn’t forgiven
absolutely
’completely’ bravo
and now, alive, guts.

>It's sort of my fault, I let a lot of stuff get in my way and ended up fucking my computer up.
Can't blame yourself, not like you had any obligation to anyone. This is all for fun after all.
>I'd advise against becoming a bunch of tripfags though.
Yeah, I sure as hell wouldn't want that kinda attention. I was thinking somewhere off this site, but I don't know where we'd go. If you have any ideas let's hear 'em.
Man, that's some powerful imagery. But I'd expect nothing less of Bjork.

Anyhow, first post of the story coming very soon.

Nah, we should just keep this here, not make it a bigger thing than it is. Besides, I hate sigining up for shit.

Also, yeah, she definitely knows how to play with words and cast an image in your head. Makes me wonder why some of her recent lyrics are so uninspired.

Can't wait to see the first page! :)

Oops, forgot my image!

Alright, it's your call.
>Makes me wonder why some of her recent lyrics are so uninspired.
What did you think of Utopia by the way? I haven't gotten around to listening to it yet. Seems like it's getting mixed reactions.

Anyhow, here go. I apologize for the delay, ladies and gentlemen.
>Thom and Bjork sit next to each other in a plane. Thom is leaning over Bjork to get a good look out of the window.
>Bjork, sighing
"The ocean looked the same as it did five minutes ago Thom."
>Thom, getting sitting back into his own seat
"Sorry, I'm just really excited. Visiting my wife's homeland for the first time! I've dreamed about this, y'know, even before we were married."
>Bjork
"Yes, I know Thom, I've read your diary."
>Thom, looking to her suddenly
"What?!"
>Bjork
"And besides, I had lived there my whole life before I left for school, so I'm not particularly excited to be coming back so soon."
>Thom
"My diary?! How the hell did you find it?"
>Bjork
"But I suppose I should lighten up. It'll be fun to show you all the places I hung out as a kid, and introduce you to my old friends. I'm sure they'll love you."
>Thom
"How long has this been going on?!"
>Thom suddenly gets a look of horror on his face. He lowers his voice.
"Wait, did you read the part about the threesome with Sailor Mo-"
>Thom is cut off by a flight attendant
"Could I interest either one of you in a drink?"
>Bjork
"Yes please."
>Thom sits with an angered expression as Bjork orders drinks for the both of them.
>As the flight attendant leaves, Thom turns again to Bjork
"We are not through talking about this!"
>Bjork, gleefully sips her beverage

Haven't finished it mate, on my laptop. Need to retrieve it soon. The lyrics on Blissing Me really aren't that good though.

Also, the Sailor Moon joke just gets funnier ever time.

>Bjork, as she and Thom get into a taxi leading from the airport to their hotel
"What do you mean? Why would I let you see it?"
>Thom
"It's only fair! You read mine, so I should be able to read yours!"
>Bjork
"A woman's diary is a sacred thing, Thom. It's not all sexual fantasies and dreams like yours! And how do you even know I have a diary?"
>Thom, having been caught off guard
"Well...uh...I got a hold of it some months ago, purely by mistake of course."
>Bjork
"Hey! You were the student that the professor said had found my diary in class!! You never told me?!"
>Thom
"Well, yeah, but y'know..."
>Bjork, angrily crosses her arms
"So we're even then!"
>Thom
"Like bloody hell we are! It was all in Icelandic! I couldn't understand a damn thing!"
>Bjork sticks her tongue out and then turns away making a very audible and purposeful 'hmph!' sound
>Thom similarly turns away to look out the window on his side
>The taxi driver, feeling very uncomfortable
"So, uhh, nice weather today, huh?"

>At the hotel
>Thom and Bjork, having gotten over their argument very quickly like they always manage to do, walk into their room and drop their bags to the floor
>Thom
"Are you sure you want to stay at a hotel? It's not too late to change your mind."
>Bjork walks over to draw open the curtains
"I like the privacy. Now c'mon, let's leave the unpacking for tonight. I want to introduce you to my friends!"

>The taxi driver, feeling very uncomfortable
>"So, uhh, nice weather today, huh?"

Wondering who she's going to introduce him to.

Delete this fucking creepy shit. You guys are sick in the head and gross. Yorke faggot whatever is fucking disgusting. He's a fucking ugly motherfucker with no fucking talent, literally ONLY Anglos as ugly as him like him at all. Björk on the other hand is probably the best female artist ever, and I'm disgusted but how you motherfuckers are disrespecting her. Please, stop this shit or just fuck off and die, not like anyone's gonna miss you anyway.

>Wondering who she's going to introduce him to.
I'll come up with something as I go I guess. You have any Icelandic names you can suggest to me?
Bet you shipped Chris and Bjork huh? Absolutely disgusting.

Dude.
She's good friends with Jonsi of Sigur Ros, I'll post some stuff with them. Also think about members of her older bands like the Sugarcubes and Kukl.

>Also think about members of her older bands like the Sugarcubes and Kukl.
Oh damn, I totally forgot about that.

Yeah, she's had a very full life, you could probably tailor a million stories around her.

Pic related, her and Jonsi. (homosexual, vegan, Icelandic, googly eyes)

No kidding. Guess I'll borrow some names from The Sugarcubes and apply my artistic license.

No need. I can fish up some interviews if you'd like?

Thanks but that's alright. I just needed a name. Everything else will be pure fabrication.

no offense, but bjork threads are 10 times more retarded than grimes threads

Alright my dude. I'll be asleep for like the next, 20 minutes so keep the thread alive if it goes way way down the catalog, otherwise I can handle it.

Take your time. I'm sure to be up for a few more hours at least so I'll continue posting.
delet

>Bjork and Thom walk into a local Tavern. Thom holds onto Bjork's hand tightly as they walk, feeling nervous
>Bjork
"My friends tended to hang around here quite often, I'm sure we'll bump into a fe-"
>Suddenly a voice is heard calling from across the room
"Bjork?! Bjork! Over here!"
>A man comes running over
>Bjork
"Thor?!"
>Thor, wrapping his arms tightly around Bjork
"Bjork! Oh man, why didn't you tell us you were getting back?!"
>Bjork, laughing as she pulls back
"I wanted to surprise you!"
>Thor
"Well I'm surprised!"
>Thor, looking over to Thom
"And this is Thom? The guy you were telling us about in that letter?"
>Bjork
"Yeah! Thor meet Thom, my husband. Thom meet Thor, my good friend. We dated for awhile."
>Thor extends a hand towards Thom
"Nice to meet you!"
>Thom grabs his hand and tries not to wince at the tight squeezing
"Yeah, nice to meet you too."
>Thor
"Now that you're in here, let's have a drink! You know Thom, Bjork was known to really kick back her liquor when we were younger! What about you Thom, like to drink?"
>Thom
"Well, a little wine here and there is nic-"
>Thor
"We should really get hammered today, to celebrate you coming back!"
>Bjork
"Oh no, Thor, Thom really isn't that much of a drinker."
>Thom
"No no, sounds fun! Let's go!"
>Bjork shoots Thom a look that he ignores as Thor leads him happily along

Nice, liking where this is going. Don't know if these shorts naps are gonna fo it for me though, might need some more sleep.

You should go ahead and rest for a couple hours if you want. I'll keep the thread bumped until then, but I'll have to be getting to bed myself after that. If we need to we can make a new thread tomorrow.

Thanks, I'll keep everything copied for us if it needs to be reposted. Have a good night writefriend.

Good night!

>Several hours later
>Thom, completely wasted
"And I fockin' went up ta this fucka, and I said, 'look here mate! you get you fockin' hands of my fockin' woman or you'll be deader than Queen fockin' Victoria!'"
>The crowd that's formed around their table all laughs
>One man asks
"And then? What happened?"
>Thom, taking a swig
"I'll fockin' tell ya! That bastard didn't let up! So I did what any man would do yeah? I fockin' gave him a grand tour of my right hook! He raised a white flag faster than the fockin' French would! HA HA HA!"
>The men all laugh and drink
>Bjork
"Well actually, Thom fell down and I had to take this rock and-"
>Bjork's voice is drowned out by the rowdy laughs of the men, much to her annoyance
>Thom
"Barkeep! Another round for me, my lady here, and my brothers!"
>The men all cheer
>Thor moves closer to Bjork to talk over the raucous laughter
"This is great! You never told us he was this fun!"
>Bjork
"Well, he's usually not this drunk."
>Just then a very large man with an eye-patch walks by their table and pushes into Thom trying to get through the crowd
>Thom turns around to look at him
"Oi mate, best watch where you walk, yeah?"
>The man
"Shut the fuck up."
>The man tries to walk away but is stopped as Thom gets out of his seat
"Hey mate, you got a problem?"
>The man
"Look, I need to go, just get the fuck out of my way, or I'll make you."
>Thom lets out a loud laugh and looks to the men at the table who laugh along
"Ya hear that boys?! This chap here thinks he can take me out! Maybe I should teach him a thing or two, eh?"
>The men cheer and laugh as they encourage Thom to fight
>Bjork
"Thom what the fuck do you think you're doing?!"
>Thom
"Now you just rest easy doll, Thom'll take care this fockin' clown!"
>The men all cheer as Thom raises his fists

I want Yorke faggot to get knocked the fuck out so fucking badly.