Is John Boyega /ourguy/?

Is John Boyega /ourguy/?

>mate
I keep forgetting he's not American, it doesn't feel right seeing him write like this

>too much free speech pie

Well at least he understands it.

None of that makes any sense to me.

>nigger

Haha, no.

American Politics affects the whole world, other countries have a right to be interested, we should probably get to vote on that shit too.

Free speech? Cool, he shouldn't get mad when people call him a sub-human chimpanzee faced coon on twitter then

Maybe he is /yourbull/
cuck

>free speech
>on twitter

Damn you and your sorcerer's ways Jagger

>cast a black guy and everyone is mad as fuck and disgusted
>turns out to be one of the only decent actors in the film and an alright person

Really makes you think

people typing thigns on twitter makes me mad

Weren't 90% of his tweets whining about black people in Hollywood? before he got lucky

well he can get mad but he should get mad alone instead of raging online about it

>free speech
>in America

Let's be real, if you call someone a nigger or say islam has flaws in Britain you get the "bobbies" knocking on your door

>one of the only decent actors
>an alright person
but he's neither of these things.

and as it turned out, he and daisy ridley are the only two people on earth that are uglier and worse actors than adam driver.

>drinking "shiyt juice"
Someone tell this groid he's supposed to huff jenkem, not drink it.

This makes me so mad, I should stop coming here and just live in my own bubble.

Shouldn't free speech allow him to speak out against being called that?

Why? We meme'd leftists' worst nightmare into the presidency, stick around to enjoy their butthurt

the nightmare won't be contained to leftists

>all those dumb broads liking the more roles for women tweet
>ignore the multicultural tweets
triflin hoes

> ayo whiteboi you cant say dat it be 2016
> freespech pie

I thought he was good in star wars but now he just seems like a faggot. star wars ruined

thanks Sup Forums

>>worse actors than adam driver.

Need I remind you that Driver managed to do the entire series of Girls along side Lena Dunham without ONCE vomiting just from looking at her? Adam Driver is a great actor.

>When Hollywood see that the world is multicultural
Kek, has he seen ANY movie from the past 30 years?

hahaha he's mad as fuck

BOONYEGA

BONOBOYEGA

>lord of the rings type movie
>needs to be multicultural
but lord of the rings was literally about different races and cultures coming together ??????? ahteists?????

I hate niggers so much

male Oprah

No
Stay in your shit tier countries

I don't know what movie you were watching, but Boyega is the only redeeming part of that first-draft quipfest

>His country is ruled by a foreign power, the USA