So which is it, Mediterraneans? Do you consider yourselves White or some other special shit?

So which is it, Mediterraneans? Do you consider yourselves White or some other special shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it really matter

how do you get the fuckin eu flag

They May not be white, but neither are you

My family is Italian and we're White. Thia dude must just have White guilt and want to seperate himself

Italian here
White as fuck

Only Nordics are white. You anglos/slavs/mediterraneans can call yourselves caucasian.

>tfw grandfather was a greek immigrant
>tfw I am now 1/4 greek
>tfw throughout elementary, middle, and high school I got called spic, sandnigger, Aladdin, dirty, etc.
>tfw they should have just said, "Pay debnts," and I would have been content with the racism
>tfw whites won't accept me in the upcoming race war
Wat do Sup Forums?

Subhuman plate smashing Greek reporting in. Yep. I'm White.

Southern europeans are latin.

Have to be a top level cuck.

DNA testing, prove your genes come from Greece.

Ancient Belgian Secret

Southern europeans are dark whites

>are Meds white?
White as in "snownigger white skin"? No.
White as in "I just fully partake into western, white civilization"? No.
White as in "I literally created the world we now call western and white and l keep it alive by simply living my life"? Yes.
Also
>EU flag
EUROKEK FUCK OFFFFFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>White

>italian
>white
1/10

Pay debnts and we may accept you in the upcoming race war

I did my 23andMe. 70% is northern European mostly British. 28% is south Europe mostly Baltic. 1% is nigger west African. The rest is > 1%.

You have hyperhidrosis don't you? My hands look literally identical

self guilty on the works

Italian/Greek here.
Me and my whole family are white.

Native European peoples = White.

So yes they're white

Fuck off Merkel

>dark skinned meds

They aren't even med, they are a mix.

They're Turkshit. From Italos to South Slavs, all Turkish rape babies

this.
snowniggers can go back to their mudhuts now

w-who is this dong damsel?

Second Hans wanting to know how to get that sweet 4th Reich flag reporting in. Tell us your secret, Waffeleisen.

They look black to me.

I don't consider Mediterranean people white. Syrians, Sicilians, Geeks, Algerians, Southern French =/= white.

Ana Kasperian called herself white and I was like, "Yeah... nah... sorry. Armenians are from Asia, right above Iran."

98% genetically white is pretty white, as are the genes you could pass on. Keep those results at hand.

This.

Don't buy into the divide & conquer tactics.

God damn liberals. I'm half Persian. One day they call me white, the next they brown. Stop playing with my heart like this you bastards

all italians have nigger blood pumping through their veins.
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

Wow, shit, we have the same fucking hand

What kinda Greek are you? My yaiyai is from Crete and is the whitest woman I know.

Being a top cuck

All native Europeans are white, some are lighter and others are darker due to the environment since Europe is extremely diverse in climate but we're all brothers.

Southern Italians/Sicilians are not white. Northern Italians are white, all of Italy was white before muslim rape invasions from 900-1100

No idea. Grandaddy died when my mom was young.

Greeks are generally pretty diverse. I have friends that look Syrian / Lebanese and some who look Swedish / German.

turks didn't rape anyone, stop with your bullshit please.

Greeks aren't white enuff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

>I'm mediterranean!!!
Fuck these fucking niggers who are light brown and don't want to accept they have nigger blood, my dad has all the white features and is 100% north italian.

You must be a turk or something if you got Brown nipples

they are European whether they like it or not

also lolled at mongols... great civilization??? Only a woman could have posted this... they love rape and conquest

Southern French here.

To nordistes (especially parisiens) we have never been white.

>Mongols

They were not really a "civilization".

More an extremely well organized group of raiders who fucked up absolutely every life form they came into contact with.

In fact the Chinese were close to an industrial revolution before the Mongol invasion, history may have been very very different.

>Romans, Greeks

WE WUZ

shit thread desu, noone cares about mediterraneans niggers as long as they keep helping rapefugees to get into europe.

They weren't raped or assimilated back to their native population, what's your point?

> HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
> DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
> RACE
> IS
> ABOUT
> SKIN
> COLOUR

> PIC RELATED IS A 'WHITE' LADY

>Italian-Ameriburger
>blue eyes
>light brown hair
>pale skin

WE WUZ BROWN N SHEEIT

>Chinese were close to an industrial revolution before the Mongol invasion

Source?

1/4

you would not look like a spic from being 1/4 greek and i have trouble believing you were made fun of racially in highschool because if you would have alerted the principle they would have gone ape shit

I have pale skin.
Nipples are pink.
When I'm under the sun I don't get tanned, I get red.

Still, dark hair and dark eyes. Never considered myself white. I don't consider myself mediterranean either because I always lived in the mountains, so I guess I consider myself spaniard or iberian.

Being white these days is more of a stigma so I don't really care what people consider me. It's always lose-lose no matter what for non-shitskins.

No one really cares about race here. Or better said, no one cares about being white here, all we care about is not being black

Post from Brussels near the EU headquarters or just a proxy from the EU HQ

> le white civilization is da wurst!
> literally gave us everything we love

I think you mean balken, m8

I went to school in Tennessee. And I have black hair, brown eyes, and olive skin. Is that really too hard to imagine rednecks calling a tan guy with dark features those things?

Rednecks are just white niggers so it never really bothered me all that much.

Yes, you're right. I'm retarded.

go to bed Hanz

>Gitano

She's half correct.

Italians and Greeks are not white.

However, objectively the greatest civilisation in the world was the British Empire.

Top 3 empires:

>33.7 million kilometres squared - British Empire
>33.0 million kilometres squared - Mongol Empire
>22.8 million kilometres squared - Russian Empire

Sounds like the greatest civilisation was white after all.

>Europe

Honorary

Depends on your definition of white, which changes depending on who benefits from it.
If someone is bashing nigger culture we become white, if someone is glorifying white productivity we become niggers, if someone is bashing spics we become halfbreeds

To me white is just another way of saying western european, and burgers saying sicilians aren't white are missing the point.

Also when anglos use white they probably mean protestant europeans but don't know how to say it and don't want to lose the bavarians

soon that flag will no longer be rare and you'll need a plugin to see the new Europoor states.

>naming historically 'great' civilizations
>fucking Greece
>no USA
>no British Empire

Hello Merkel

They aren't white.
t. White

I bet OP is a shitskin or a kike

Whiteness classification
>European Mediterranean Christians
White
>North African / Middle Eastern Mediterranean Muslims
Darkest brown imaginable

>mongolian civilization
lol what

Post on any Nokia device.

He's probably a basketball-american, so he can relate to the cultural finesse that is steal, rape, murder, death, kill

STOP DEVALUING MY RARE FLAG

IVE BEEN TACTICALLY SHITPOSTING ALL DAY TO INFLATE THE VALUE OF THIS FLAG

Hungarians

But I thought they're the Huns.

>implying anyone is actually white
>implying human skin color isn't a gradient
>niggers

> Romans and Greeks weren't white

What the fuck?

West Asian is not Turk you fucking degenerate.
Into Europeans are spread from Ireland to India you uneducated fuck

Everyone's a nigger but me

t. potato nigger

>wetback
The 8th of November is coming.

>t. swedecuck
What's with the proxy faggot? Have you begun to internalize the truth and start being ashamed of your somalian cum fascination?

Perhaps you're 3/4 Indian?

basically a superior white

You're white if the Jews want you dead and your culture erased.

Welcome aboard, Meds.

We're just pretending, so we can fit in with the rest of you niggers

>hellenic people before turk rape
>brown
>latin people before mudshits
>brown
>mongols
>great "civilization"

What's that person's Twitter handle? Why are you blurring it?

mongol "civilization"

The Romans and Greeks were likely much whiter during the Roman empire days. There were massive amounts of immigrants and slaves living in the Roman empire and there was lots of interracial breeding as you'd expect.