How was this shit ever popular? It's literally the same episode every single time...

How was this shit ever popular? It's literally the same episode every single time, the pacing of the drama (that's the only thing anybody gives a shit about) is terrible and the plot only moves forward when somebody dies. House is a lunatic who is far from the brilliant mastermind everybody in the show makes him out to be and medically the show makes zero sense.

Why is House, who is a diagnostician, present during OR FUCKING PERFORMING surgery ranging from heart and brain surgery to fucking transplants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyA8OpXxAu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's your answer.

thank for your input mr autismo, nothing is more valuable to us that you sperging over some oldass show

congratulations you just discovered the archetype known as the procedural

dude fuck you I love House

The medical accuracy is garbage. House is dual-specialized in Nephrology and Infectious Diseases (???) and yet knows everything about every organ system. He and his whole physician team personally perform every procedure and test (including MRI's, which are performed by technicians). They always have one patient at a time (for days), while most real docs see 20-30 per day. They totally wander between medical specialties like they all know everything. Taub is a goddamn plastic surgeon and he jumps on the "mystery diagnostician" bandwagon.

This show is popular because House insults people. The show appeals to everyone's desires to be egdelords

>I DONT LIKE A SHOW THAT WAS POPULAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ftfy

Who cares about that? The show was pretty good and I loved it. They just ran out of ideas at some point and the show got more and more ridiculous. I stopped watching when they used the mind reading machine.

I think you know why

>They always have one patient at a time (for days), while most real docs see 20-30 per day.
That's because of House's contract. He runs his own department to handle the case he chooses.

It's not realistic, but it's explained in the show.

>They always have one patient at a time (for days), while most real docs see 20-30 per day.

He's globally acclaimed for being a diagnostician. People have to apply to be seen by him or he has to take an interest in your case. There's a bunch of episodes where they wade through dozens of files trying to find one that will interest him

I'll admit beforehand that i'm biased on this show since i love it a lot (i assume it, it's personal), but in defense of the show it is mentioned a few times that his department is very privilegied because of his talent in medecine because he is an ultra genius (that is the explication why he is knowleageable with medecine, and yes, it is far streched). Anyway i just wanted to point out that the show actuallu aknowledge that his position and the roles of the doctor he have in charge are not realistic activities in the medical field, but rather a big privilege to doctor House by dr Cuddy.

to add to it that is why he doesn't have technician in charge since he already have 3 doctor under his command who have nothing else to do but care to 1 patient at a time.

Oh Chase

Differential diagnosis for deep obsession and anger for a twelve year old medical procedural show.

Go.

Lupus

ragged red fiber

Is it better or worse than Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs?

It's never lupus.

The OP keeps sperging out, could be Congestive heart failure onset by bulimia and regular use of ipecac. Would explain all the bile pouring from his lips, and I get to go home early.

It could be paraneoplastic syndrome

Better than Grey's (like most of anything on TV)

Depends on how you feel about Scrubs, but I think Scrubs is better. Its last season was an abortion, but it was pretty consistent throughout despite that.

House really turned to shit after Amber died. They made a tortured genius into a crybaby manchild

What if it's just the obvious? It could just be your garden variety autism.

It's a fucking Sherlock Holmes show you dumb nigger.

>tfw I unironically enjoyed the last season

I wish it never got cancelled mid-way through though.

Autism is a death sentence! We should at least stick to conditions we can actually treat before we just write the patient off completely!

>actually lives at Sherlock address
>is shot by a guy named Moriarty

Pottery

Significantly better than Greys Anatomy unless you're a raging SJw. It's too different a genre to compare to scrubs.

There are worse shows, but bringing it back after ending it with that perfect finale was a spit in the face.

Sherlock:the doc

Look but cant see, such is the OP.

Without presenting with a fever? An MRI of the heart and the feet will give us a differential.

How many people with autism do you know who project literal shit onto their keyboard from their mouths? No, there's got to be something causing their digestive system to go into reverse.

Search their home for clues.

Damnit, we're here to get a diagnosis, not play mommy-daddy feel good time.

It could be any number of things. Dehydration, dementia, cretinism, Creutzfeldt-Jakob, and let's not rule out prion diseases.

Scrubs was pretty much done, and the only direct competition was Grey's Anatomy. Whatever bad things you might say about House, GA was infinitely worse.

>mfw there are actual people watch house for the medical shit
knew a chick who studied medicine got really butt hurt when i mention the show

Never understood how they tried to push Cockburn as the new hot chick. Could never hold a candle to Cameron.

Every single complaint you listed is explained in the show. Not kidding.

Don't mind me, just mumbling my way through lingo like a fucking retard

Reminder that chase was a pedo

/our guy/

She tricked him. Like most children do these days

comfy like Doraemon

>ywn have your innocence robbed by a devilish cancer kid

That whore

how did they allow that on television ?

Could it be lupus?

#rekt

Gross

he's a slut and he probably got blacked by foreman at some point too

so is youre face

How can a man singlehandedly carry a show like this is madness.
Hugh laurie has a lot of killer acting on the show.

What's your favourite episode anons?

delicious Cockburn

>What's your favourite episode anons?

'Three Stories' or 'No Reason'

The medical procedural episodes could still be kino tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=TyA8OpXxAu0

Help Me

Everything from the intro credits, the music, the setting, and the mood were something else.

Three Stories
No Reason
House's Head/Wilson's Heart
The one episode where he calls it off with Stacy

what's the one where he removes the black shit from his leg?

Like a few weeks after Cuddy dumped him.

I know the show had dropped off already, but that entire season was bottom of the barrel.

This is a fun show.

The start of season 4 with the hiring game show

the musical

Oh, so we just happened to have a run-in with the first 12-year-old with lupus ever?

the one where the poo doctor kills himself

I mean yeah like the last 3-4 seasons were dogshit but otherwise it was a show that most people watched. Including you OP.

But once the OG cast kinda drifted away I lost interest.

why was everyone ok with breaking into peoples homes to wade through their all their shit

Short haired Chase, best Chase.

>Autism is a death sentence!

Kek, thanks for that one user.

Shit taste tbqh family

The one where the doctors are talking to the patient and think everything is fine and then the patient goes into seizure. I did not see that coming. Also the one where they notice that the patients liver is failing by the whites of their eyes.

>ywn pump a baby into her
it hurts

That is the worst, they didn't have the balls to let dr house grows and they made him go in a kinda pathetic way

>It's literally the same episode every single time,
Bravo, you uncovered the secret of procedural.

it's holmes and watson being doctors. same reasoning as "consulting detective"