Two of 14yr old White Kid's attackers apprehended

Two of 14yr old White Kid's attackers apprehended.

Father to appear this evening on Hannity.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/tgp-exclusive-interview-father-young-teen-trump-supporter-was-also-attacked-san-jose-terror-mob/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-SU8zYHWbnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/tgp-exclusive-interview-father-young-teen-trump-supporter-was-also-attacked-san-jose-terror-mob/

I don't get it. We've been attacking Trump supporters for ages now, why do people still hate us?

>bean nigger logic

Good for the kid

Good. Let them rot in prison.

Wondering whether Mr Bean will evade justice.

>felony assault with a deadly weapon

what was the weapon?

God bless America

I swear, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that these protestors were working on Trump's behalf. They're doing an excellent job for his campaign.

A nigger.

kek

Only saw a traffic cone hit the young fellow.
Thrown by the surgical mask wearing boon.
Guess he was to utilize mask in the event of teargas..

Not everyone is intelligent enough to understand the consequences of actions.

justice

lol, how is that kid 14? Jesus. What are they putting in the milk these days?

kek

If you want to go that route, "niggers" can actually be WMDs because you can just let tons of them in a country and the country gets ruined

SAMEFAG
A
M
E
F
A
G

>be white
>live in sunny california
>age prematurely

Just got my red MAGA hat, and a bumper sticker. Live near Pittsburgh. Will I maybe get a chance to shoot a niggerfaggotmuslimcommie?

This is what elections look like in the third world. Scary.

...the witch is melting

Japan, we need to have a talk about what you just did to my sides.

you're new here so i'll give you a pass

>be me
>already have shitty anglo genes
>live in Florida
>always outside
>be 21 but look about 30
feelsbadman, good thing my girlfriend has a daddy fetish.

Japan is just dropping nukes on my sides lately

The retarded monkey nigger that hit him.

>what was the weapon
Muh dik.

lmao that kid is such a pussy.

>Gets socked in the back of the head
>Runs around like a coward

That would've been funny if he ran in front of a car and got hit. White people are such faggots. They don't fight back even when they are being literally beaten by blacks in public.

Cowards. Only the strong survive. No wonder the white race is turning more brown year after year.

>Countless footage of a white getting hit by a black and then getting jumped by his troop of apes

>Gets his by a black
>Decides to run
Yea so dumb

>Cowards. Only the strong survive. No wonder the black race is turning more white year after year.

>stay indoors all day
>be 23
>still look like my 16 yo self

feels good being neet masterrace

God, they all look like such dim-witted faggots. Especially the nog.

Have you ever seen someone so ugly it literally enrages you?

those fucking nips

you always make me laugh i kinda want to travel to japan just to witness the real life banter

Nigger, you know if he tried to defend himself he would just be ostracized for being a violent racist.

Isn't so fun when it's the other way around, eh, Jamal?

>what was the weapon?

TNB

Great points made all around, Shlomo.

>14 year old kid gets attacked in a large crowd from behind
>Is a coward for running

I'm sure when you were 14 you would've pulled out your SAW from your trenchcoat and started gunning the crowd down while calling for air support on your headset right?

sodapoppin?

I hope the bantz makes up for no beer, navybro

Save some of that hate for the Money Printers!

They are the ones who cheer white kids like this getting attacked.

It keeps the lower classes from paying attention to their Theft By Inflation scheme.

Don pls, stop winning

anyone know what 'photo used by the chief' refers to?

>TGP: The reporter who took the photo of your son used by the chief, any comments on him?

>Father: I sent him a tweet that his information was false and that the boy had to save himself The reporter promptly blocked my Twitter account.

Well ugly looks are usually the result of some genetic defect and thats why we find them ugly usually.

So being ugly and dumb usually has cause. Alcohol Fetal Sydrom, Downs etc...

leave it to a swede to know shit like this

What is it with nips and their banter? No one else compares

HOW TYPICAL.

Not really
It's quite the same as when you americlaps start celebrating racial equality when a nog solves a quadratic equations

When I was 16 I punched another student in the face for attempting to bully me. Cracked him good in the jaw. Got suspended from school.

Whites are cowards. I wonder if you faggots would even exist had you not been secluded in ice cold Europe for millennia. Any sort of competition between populations results in a loss for Whites, barring ones that occurred in the past 500 years where you guys initially had superior weaponry.

If Whites didn't hide out in frosty Europe they would've been fuckin' bred out of existence by brown people a long time ago.

Tyrone, stop shitposting

Those people are 14? Jesus christ kids are looking older and older

Is that Minnesota boy?

I swear that Japan is the only true rival to Australia for the shit posting and bantz.

>Kitaigorodsky
Literally Russian for China Town

Why are toothpastes so cranky today? Did you miss breakfast?

They share the same timezones.

A cotton gin

If it wasn't a gun, then they were unarmed.

/thread

Not wanting to rule themselves, its like he understands history or something.

We'll see how tough these Democrat kids are when they are convicted of felony assault, and get sent to prison. Maybe they can ask the guards for a "safe space" to hide their anus.

WOOOOOAHHHHH GUYS DID YOU READ THIS POST???????? DID YOU???????????????????????? BASED WACKY EBIN JAPAN JUST BLEW THEM THE FUCK OUT xDXXd NIGGERS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CALLED HIM A NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING TOP LEVEL EPIKK BANTS MY SIDES ARE IN HIROSHIMA XD XD NUKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASED JAPAN SENPAI SAN SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop crotch pants. Fucking degenerate

Tyone? I'm Berber. I'm descended from actual Romans.

You're white trash who only exists because your ancestors hide out in the cold climate of Europe. Whites are cowards. You only won wars due to superior weaponry. When the Native Americans had guns too things changed. Then it was "Let's talk about peace and giving them their own land" when the Natives started to BTFO the US Army.

Whites: nature's cowards.

WTF?

where can i see said attack
this is my fetish
t.englishman

Oh shit.

You'd think we simply handed them nukes for future use...

LOL EBIN JAPAN! HOLY SHIT MY SIDES LOL GJ JOHN I MEAN MR KAWAZAKI UPVOATED :D :D :) :)

>Tyone? I'm Berber. I'm descended from actual Romans.
HAHAHAHAHA ROMAN HAHAHAHAHAHAH
You're literally A MOUNTAIN GYPSY
Fucking berber trash is despised EVERYWHERE. 99% your family happily indulges in cousin marriages. Fucking idiot.

BTFO

nigger is going to jail

>nigger
>father

heh... so Hannity isn't having any guests tonight?

>lol, how is that kid 14?

You should see some of our 14 year old refugees.

has Japan become the ultimate in bantz?

>leafposters

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-SU8zYHWbnY

wow Lena Dunham looks pretty good

That's not even funny.

It's just another meme in the vein of australia/canada that's being artificially built up by proxyfags and unwitting Sup Forumstards that upvote any post they themselves think is epic or they see other people replying to it which activates their underage "I have to join the party" instinct.

I want this fucker caught so bad

calm down leaf

classic nog behaviour.
Have fun getting 10-20 years in jail you stupid monkey.

why whiteboi do da runnin man?
whiteboi late to kkk rally or sumfin?

She tried to use tea as a self tanner.

Topkek

spray tan