MY BABY BLUE

MY BABY BLUE

Where did you expect this to go? You already started at the ending.

MY REDDIT THREAD XD

What was his problem?

I've gotta be honest...them choosing that song ruined what could have been a damned near perfect series finale. Nothing against the song in general, but it was way too upbeat and poppy for that scene, completely undermining the emotional weight of the moment.

I disagree. The tone of the song befit a man who died the way he wanted to die.

>Thinking Walt died
Lel

MY ELITIST 15 YEAR OLD

I liked this finale. No twists, no emotional bullshit, just a neat wrap-up of every plot point and character arc.

Agreed. This is the most patrish opinion about the finale. Prove me wrong.

*chuckles* YOU GOT ME XD

I liked the ending but the machine gun in the trunk was pretty fucking stupid. Why didn't they check the trunk? What if they told him to park somewhere else, facing away from the building? Why were they all in the same room with Walt and Jesse? Shouldn't they have some lookouts outside? Explain this shit.

They were a bunch of redneck hicks, not smart and uber paranoid like the cartel

They probably figured they didn't need to check the trunk because there's no way he'd get to anything that's inside.

This is why I have always vocally disliked BrBa, Walt is the luckiest motherfucker in the world for his stupid plans to work out constantly from season 2-7c

HOL up
*coughs up blood*
*smokes cigarette*
You want your money, right?

Bretty gud show.
tv only hates it because it's popular. Just like how they hate everything popular.

GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVE

That's a lazy generalization. I struggled to watch the show and stopped several times when it first was airing weekly. then show started nearing completion and Netflix changed their instant system so I caught up to season 4 and watched the entire series again with my brother/dad to season 5. My feelings haven't changed, season 1 is great but partway through season 2 I just lost all empathy for Walt already so I didn't care about anything he was doing. Jesse is really a useless character too, that just exists to have extreme moments happen to him/needing Walt to intervene. I guess you could call that good characterization though. Gus becomes a cartoon villain and they dropped the ball on Walk and Hank confronting each other. The logic of the finale season is really flimsy to justify a wrapped up ending.

I didn't really like or even remember anything great about Ozymandias, Fly is among my favorite episodes.

Great television, especially for amc. But I "hate" it.

>Fly
Can you actually explain why you think it's good without using arguments like 2deep4u?

WATCH IT JESSE

It was comfy

hol up

>baby blue
>the meth he cooked was blue

WTFF???

Was it chemo?

*record scratch* *freeze frame* I guess you're wondering how I ended up in this situation, huh?

I had a particular experience with it that might put me outside an objective opinion. Like I said, I initially stopped watching after the plane crash so season 2. So when I had it on Netflix I became mildly interested and looked at episode descriptions and could tell that Fly would be self contained and character focused. So watching the episode I had to figure out why the fuck they were in a bunker filled with lab equipment and I could analyze the change in Walt from when I stopped watching. I generally like contained episodes on shows and it was a good microcosm of Walt's shitty behavior.

DEEPEST LORE

Really gets the ol' noodle soup cooking

wait what? no way. it must have been a coincidence

holy shit dude, vince really thought of everything

deus ex machina
absolutely piss poor writing, i really really dont get why people like the show so much. im not trying to be an edgy contrarian, i just cant understand how anyone could think the writing past season 3 was any good

That was a really nice joke. Really nice.