This just released on netflix. Can we get us a Gilmore Girls thread goin?

This just released on netflix. Can we get us a Gilmore Girls thread goin?

yo where all da rips at

they brought kirk back and theyre full of pop culture references and make fun of trigger warnings so its good

April spin off when

I am 30 minutes from the final end; so far it is quite GG and I love that the grandmom has a new entertainer

I think that the book arc is too easy, even 30 rock finishes like this.

I'm still on the first episode and it's rather charming. It's nice to be back in full on comfy.

>just like every marvel movie ever
marvel btfo

I thought 30 Rock ended with Kenneth still alive 100 years into the future?

i just heard that and kekd

is gilmore girls our guy Sup Forums?

I agree with his rules

is it true rory is a whore committing even more infidelities in these four parts?

She has a beta jew boyfriend so far in the first episode, but all women sleep around, the sooner you accept that sooner you'll get laid more.

I wear headphones so I don;t have to hear all the other cunts

I remember watching it on TV and liking it, seems like I stoped watching at season 4, can I jump straight to this?

tfw ASP just took this movie and put it in the stars hollow setting

Ep 1 - 7/10
Ep 2 - 7/10
Ep 3- 2/10
Ep 4- 8/10

Paris is still fucking awesome.

yeah that was a bit weird. especially with the crass 'drop the 'the''. very cliche.

but then at least in this show the character is a writer and her origin story is unusual. she was bound to write about it eventually. maybe should have just been a smaller article than a book.

but the whole show is Amy's wish fulfilment which borders on terrible writing. I get the impression lauren graham/sutton foster is amy's ideal version of herself and the reason she doesn't have kids is because she knows she wouldn't be able to make it her own rory.

at least she makes it warm and fun for everyone else to watch though.

I think that seemed perfectly logical. She's a mary sue so had to have some kind of vice. it's hard to deny that the mother daughter relationship isn't a bit weird. even borderline incestuous. How many parents are best friends with their children like that? even ones in such close age range. Writers took extreme liberties in producing an idealised young single mom story. it was bound to have at least one emotional drawback. it would have to come about in rory's love life because it's only a romantic partner who could hope to compete with her mother.

other way round. alexis got cast for that because rory was at that age when GG finished and this got made

is there an HD torrent?

wait Kirk is no longer married

Jared Padalecki is the only one who didn't look slightly JUST'd

So Rory is a loser?

our gal

pretty much RIP in pieces Rory Season 4 to now

RORY IS PREGNANT? WTF?

spoiler that shit

the best part is that she has so few reflexivity that she does not even know whether to tell the dad. the only thing she thinks about is asking her dad if it was a good thing whether her autistic mom raised her alone, upbringing which leads her to be completely lost as soon as she has no structure/school in her life.

fuck rory

>no taking pictures of food

No free advertising for your shit diner, buddy.
Great business tactics.

>so few reflexivity
what do you mean by this?

Why would he? He's doing fine in Supernatural

killing the wifi is also bad business practice. lots of things about luke's is bad business.

in fact the economics of stars hollow is completely unbelievable. it's a fantasy land that exists in a bubble

but maybe trump will make it possible to have a small town life that is both extremely local and still rich. that's what people voted for.

star hollow is clearly trumps promised land

>but maybe trump will make it possible to have a small town life that is both extremely local and still rich. that's what people voted for.
And maybe he will paint the sky with rainbows pouring forth from his ass

yeah that's what I mean.

in fact it's everything that trump ran against. the hollywood bubble. rich people like logan NY and LA think small towns are like that when they are really like hell or high water

wasn't she a silly insertion by the writers who took over from ASP?
surprised she got a look in.

>but maybe trump will make it possible to have a small town life that is both extremely local and still rich. that's what people voted for.
do people seriously, and i mean seriously believe this?

I have no intention to watch it but I'm curious due to nostalgia.

Someone please tl;dr the new series for me. Especially the ending. Does she get back together with best guy Dean?

>Gilmoreddit Girls

Is it sad i immediately knew Sup Forums would pick up on this??

wow what the fuck why is she with Logan and cheating on the beta jew?

Dean is married with like 3 kids. Rory ends up single

fuck she looks like that?
I knew she was a qt under those glasses, but that's even better

It's sad if you thought they wouldn't

all sluts justify their actions by love

like mother like daughter

>Rory ends up single
Serves her right, in hindsight she was a massive bitch throughout the whole show.

What about Lorelei? Did Luke dump her?

watch Switched At Birth

that's what rustbelt america the anti immigrant people voted for.

same in my country with brexit. people genuinely think they can have the same level of economic growth and disparity of wealth between first and 3rd worlds by rolling back globalisation in trade and movement.

they have no idea lol

is this kino?
>Tweens know her from ABC Family's Switched at Birth, but Vanessa Marano is taking on a more sexually charged project in Lifetime's latest movie, Restless Virgins (Saturday at 8/7c). Based on the best-selling book of the same title, the flick features a prep school's sex scandal that made national headlines. Marano, who stars in the true story as a vengeful student, opened up about her racy role.

reddit hates this btw

Lorelai and Luke are OTP nigga

OH MY FUCKING GOD
just connected the conversation with his dad and her pregnancy

was a response to what?

This "Year in the life of" series has really shown me that the Gilmore girls are really terrible people

SSSSSSSSSLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

wish I had been watching GG instead of FG during the early naughties.

Wish I was a girl instead of a boy

our girl

One episode in, and this is amazing.

>ywn get caught teaching your stepsister rory how to give a handjob
>ywn get your underpants pulled down and your bare bottom spanked by lorelai while she lectures you at 10000 words a second
Life isn't fair

Don't forget Kim and Paris are both watching

wtf why has no release groups made rips yet??

>tfw no good torrents

Rory got knocked up by that Wookie, didn't she?

>tfw Logan is New Christopher
>tfw Jesse is New Luke
>tfw another revival time skip like Fuller House

That was back in Spring. She finds out about her little "situation" in Fall, so if it was the Wookie then she'd already be a couple months along by then

It has to be Logan's

Holy Shit Rory is such a Fucking slut. Why did they turn her into this!?

She was always going to struggle with relationships after having such an dependent relationship with her mother

can i watch this without ever seeing a single episode from the original series

Fucking disgusting cheating whore.

NO.

need a webm of the 'with a little help from my friends' bit

in omnia paratus!!

>>tfw Logan is New Christopher
>>tfw Jesse is New Luke
yeah they did not go for originality

Good on her for the weight loss but god damn she looks awful thin. It's like Jonah Hill, he looked sickly when he was thin.

My money is on Jess because of the look he gave her at the end.

The dude who plays Logan was /fit/ as fuck and looked better than he did 10 years ago.

Are you forgetting she lost her virginity to a married man?

You can pick one to fuck, who do you go for?

I'd go for the mother still

That's so incorrect it's not even wrong.

I would have Paris dominate me in bed.

Paris is submissive in bed.

Was everyone smoking a pack a day since the show ended or is the audio in rips bad

havent watched

is Paris a lesbian yet please?

Nah, but Doyle dicked a couple of kids into her.

Agreed, she's by far the best thing about the revival. Also Kirk and Taylor still got it

Everything else is meh

Was anyone else weirded out how they kept trying to imply Taylor was gay?

Up to and including mentioning that he and the musical's composer went on a "creative break" together in Cabo?

She really is. She grew up being worshiped as a princess by everyone and basically told she could do no wrong, so she took this as license to do whatever she wanted. She was bound to become a self-centered whore when you think about it

Lorelai and Luke end up married by the end.

Is paris still in the show?

yes, and she's great

Well in the original show he always came off as a bitchy queen, I suspected he was gay as early as season 1. But yeah, they laid it on a bit thick

There were some pacing issues, like dedicating 17 minutes to a musical in an already meandering episode, but the character writing fit everyone well and the actors all slipped back into their roles so easy. Liza Weil especially-- Paris holds herself and walks so specifically.

I'm a crazy person who rewatched every season over the past two weeks, and as a whole the revival feels like it barely skipped a beat between then and now.

I can't watch it, it was my ex's favorite show and Rory reminds me too much of her, both in looks and personality.

Your ex is both ugly and a terrible person

Marathoned it all last night with my wife. It was pretty good. 4/5. The play skit in the 3rd episode went on a little too long. I really liked the ending. It's how the tv series should have ended. The one thing I hated most and that almost ruins the whole thing Mom, I'm pregnant

P O T T E R Y

Doesn't make me hate it but that character doesn't have any redeeeming qualities. Luke + Lorelei =OTP

that whole fucking musical, that whole fucking life and death brigade, good fucking gods

all those scenes that where obviously filmed at different times, very rare to see two characters at the same time in frame talking to each other, very annoying

beyond that, pretty good season, rory showed to be a useless 30somthing that pretends she is not, lorelai got to shut the fuck up and admit that she did had a nice upbringing, the forgetful boyfriend paul, it was good