Wasting a perfect six-pack to become this creature

>wasting a perfect six-pack to become this creature

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/transtimelines/VAWIT9j
imgur.com/r/transtimelines/QtWlDtt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy fuck max landis is a tranny now

I'm always amazed at how society went from ignoring mental illness to glorifying it every ten minutes without ever actually trying to TREAT it.

A six pack doesn't cure retardation.

Oh. My. Fuck

Thank you hungry skeleton

atheism

mental illness

Young people are logically checking out being a male. They will be proven to be 100% correct in doing so.

Men are about to become slaves to niggers and women on a global level.

fucked in the head to begin with. lifting was just a self delusion.

what a fucking faggot
I believe this is one of many side effects of not believing in higher powers.
His ancestors would fucking kill him before he could embarrass his family like that.

>Tfw fucked a girl that looked like that

She was really tall too, and surprisingly strong.

If it wasn't for the period blood on my dick, I would suspect her of being a tranny.

This is why these acceptance-shills are harmful for society. Without this transgender acceptance bullshit, people like him would live perfectly fine and healthy lives

It's called mental illness.

>perfect six pack
>not even close

Just how fat/jealous are you OP?

>Woman
>Strong

Do you even lift?

>period blood
you were fucking a literal open wound, of course you would get blood from a fake pussy

Say what you want, it's still a pretty tight looking six pack

I do lift, I work as a bouncer. That's what was so fucking weird.

1st picture got in his first fist fight

took a shot to his weak ass side in the kidney

takes a knee and starts puking, likely eats some more shots and falls onto his back, stomped chest, couple more face shots, fights over

>never recover psychologically

Weak bitch..

They are aiming to treat it, just in a modern way.

Basically the focus is on making it so that mentally ill people can function normally in society (Don't want to kill themselves, can hold down a job etc) rather than trying to address the root mental illness itself like the traditional approach. (Which has historically poor success rates. We simply can't fix brains yet.)

CHAD is eating estrogen PIZZA to become a WOMAN while you WORK your ASS off at the gym.

Anyone six pack is perfect to someone who doesn't have one. Perfect would be symmetrical, even etc.

This is why you don't do roids, it will make you mentally ill and inclined towards cutting of your dick.

Instead of treating the cause they are masking the symptoms
Instead of the individual moulding to society, they try to mould society to fit the individual
These strategies will never work

modern leaf

tfw chads are becoming bitches and you're the alpha male now

I agree, just explaining the rational.

The reality is that mental illness is by and large fucking impossible to treat. The only real solution is therapy, which doesn't help everybody. Until the last few years it used to be you needed a couple years of unsuccessful therapy and treatment before you would be allowed to transition. These days it's probably way too easy to start the process.

>well, my workout regimen didn't get me the attention i wanted
>maybe panties will do the trick!

>the only real solution is therapy

Don't kid yourself boy.
There is a very real solution that worked perfectly find in history.

Kill the crazy motherfucker.

That is the face of insanity.

I know a lot of die hard capitalists who are also atheists. Don't fool yourself to believe that pic.

It all started with "it's all subjective :)".
Once that is out of the bag it's downhill.

topkek
i bestow upon you with ottoman roach.

>Why?

this, ocd gymcel fails to get the attention because he is a pockfaced uggo with zero social skills and decides being a woman will be easier.

Because they were told the best way to treat a mental illness was with irreversible surgery and hormone therapy instead of treating the underlying psychological issues.

Not really you retard. It is more a mixture of your retardation means sweden to the max mixed with inherent nature. Like a good (((cock)tail. I think your nation needs more assfucking.

>trannies spend a large amount of time, effort and money to look like unattractive women
If that's not insane, I don't know what is.

This man saw it coming.

This is a goldmine for those who want more of these freaks

imgur.com/r/transtimelines/VAWIT9j

Nothing you says makes any sense Thorkell.

What!?! He always had dyke hair, but what the shit.

"I'm hearing voices in my head"
>You should go see a doctor, man

"I'm a woman trapped in a man's body"
>YOU GO GURL, STUNNING AND BRAVE, USE THE FEMALE BATHROOM SINCE YOU'RE CLEARLY A WOMAN

Why is this allowed?

I dont't even know if this guy was any better as a neckbeard

transitioning can save some betas from a life of loneliness.

>mfw

race war now

Jesus fucking christ stop calling it a mental illness you degenerate defender, it's a fucking fetish. These people are grown into thinking it's normal by TV and parental figures, no person naturally wants to mutilate themselves.

>from beta to tumblr triggered "girl"

I don't know what's worse

But it does make sense. What i mean is that this guy is mixing your contemporary ideology with his inherent nature and the conclusion he comes to his that he like to be a tranny because he doesnt make any sense. His brain is like a postmodernistic piece of art painted on a certain canvas with a certain type of paint.
But then again i think you swedeshit need some more assfucking you little piece of shit.

the guy was a deformed troll not a simple beta. I'm talking effeminite pussies without the testicular fortitude to succeed as men.
Elliot Rodgers could be living happily now married to some pseudochad, instead he went out like a bitch.

looks qt

>what have I done to deserve this

Atheist libertarian, tips fedora and exclaims Rand Paul for 2008

JUST

Looks like a whore from the 1920's

>everyday we stray further from gods light.

I think he took steroids, got gynecomastia which resulted in a mental breakdown.

Or Chad just puts on a wig

I love trannies m8

Fuck me, this is just a fetish

Haters are mad they won't ever be this cute

Where do you frogs dig that shit up?

imgur.com/r/transtimelines/QtWlDtt

Just keep hitting the next button

You are aware that medical professionals are involved in helping people transition, right?

You know, the people who are smarter and more successful than you.

The most frightening thing is that it isn't even his final form

really nigga

fuck my dick

So? That's like saying 'the holocaust was fucked up', and you'd be the asshole saying 'you are aware that professional nazis are involved in helping us get rid off Jews, right?'

Just because they know how to do it, doesn't make it right.

How do the balding guys get their hair back, cuz I need some of what they got

really nigga?

Wig, hair transplant.

People smarter than you know better. End of discussion, champ.

They know the practical aspects, but their opinion on the ethical aspects aren't worth more than mine

Why can't they just become normal women? Why all weird hair and shit?

it took him a year to get a haircut?

I wonder how many of those are legit transgenders and how many of those are "circumstancial" transgenders.

am I kawaiii uguuuu ?

>day 78
of what?

I like you

Tubs?

>hey user, wanna grab a coffee later today ?

Do you give this qt3.14 a chance, anons ?

at least 20% more forehead... good gains

Are you like a religious nut or something? What ethics are involved in not letting people do whatever they want with their body if it doesn't affect you? You're actually a lot dumber than I originally anticipated.

This dude was 36 before he started, apparently

>implying those isn't being done for attention

>Why?
It's a mental disorder.

An advanced form of depression that manifests as self-hatred to the point where they want to eliminate themselves entirely. Worse that suicides who just want to make it all stop.

There aren't that many of 'em. It's just we now get to see them more often because of the internet. In the good ol' days they only hung out in the freak communities, where everyone was proud to be a freak. These days, the freaks have all become pussies and demand to be taken seriously.

>after 6 months on HRT, I am left with longer hair and a disappointed mother

p-p-pol.... I think this is my new girlfriend D:
I'm serious... we've only been on 3 dates and haven't have sex yet.. I met her at a bar..
I don't even know how to react to this... what do I do?

>sjws say gender is a social construct
>this people exist

lol that mothers face although blurry can still be seen a face of dissapointment

thank you for the goldmine, friendo

Mental illness

so instead of quarantining people with the plague we should have just ignored them and went on our merry way while they infected everyone and killed us all?

implying you wouldnt

Are you 100%?
If so just dump "her" and find a real woman. Also, how the fuck didn't you notice? trannies have manly voices no matter how much shit they're on

He looks the same, just with messier hair?

What is ethical about helping a mentally ill person mutilate themselves to fuel their delusions?

If someone gets the idea that they are paralyzed from the waist down and wants to get their limbs cut off doctors don't help them do it. They get the person into psychological therapy.

I guess I'm just a religious nut, don't listen to me.