What was he looking at?

Deez nuts :^)

Us, Revenant is pure shit.

Next year nominations list

The camera.

It was filmed on hidden cams for a nature show.

>Stop filming me you, filthy nigger

Tree Niggers

MUH PELTS

G O D

He understood that he had long forgot the face of his wife and not even killing Fitzgerald would bring that memory back. He was utterly lost.

The bear, back for round 2.

such an awful movie. it just kept dragging. Leos acting was so bad. This was the year I became less naive in terms of Hollywood and Awards. Leo won because everyone felt sorry for him, not because his performance was good. The Oscars are all politics and who you know and who likes you. It's not about art, it's never been about art.

Sky is blue. Ocean is wet.

Kys

at god

Go home Leo

His innocence, which is long gone

He was watching Rust shoot at G-d

this might be the worst shot I've ever seen

Why did only two people go after the murder guy (sorry I'm shit with names). They had a full squad of able-bodied fighters but only Leo and the leader guy went after him at the end.

Elaborate

The Oscar judges

The jews

He's looking at us

>fish eye lens which obscures the true nature of Leo's face thus making the emotional impact of the scene illegitimate
>background is entirely blurred out while leo's face is the only thing in focus (although as I said before it's obsfucated with unnecessary editing and therefore its redudancies become apparent) which is totally contradictory with the themes of the story up until that point (man vs. nature and how man is only a victim of circumstances which are met out arbitrarily by the G-Dhead i.e. mother nature and perhaps the selfish nature of our fellow men and his bloodlust not only of other men but of the very lifeforce of nature [the reason Inarrutu chose them to be fur trappers and thusly to debate whether leaving the furs and by extension their fortunes behind in the face of grave danger becomes pertinent]) in other words, the thunderous stormy onslaught that's happening BEHIND Leo is what should be in focus, not Leo's million dollar made up hollywood face, but I guess Inarratu couldn't resist the seductive beauty that is Leonardo De Caprio.

Finally he looks directly at the camera....this is first year film student levels of manipulation that would only work on the most boneheaded of audiences and it shows just how much contempt Inarratu has for the consumers of his "art"

Inirratura is a hack and deserves to die alone and penniless.

this has never been

Us

I gave up after 30 minutes, such an awful combo of I'M ACTING and I'M DIRECTING.

(You)

Deez dubs

i wouldn't agree that it is the worst shot ever but those are some valid points, you a critic?

I work at mcdonalds

Not only (You) gave OP a (You) but told him the answer too. Not to mention me giving (You) a (You). (You) actually made me think with this level of metaposting.

He was looking at a ripoff of something The 400 Blows did fifty times better in as many years ago.

so a mirror

>pretending to know anything
His previous movie was literally about the benefit of having contempt for your audience

Please, let's see some more of your amazing work.

But before then, knight yourself faggot

yes, I wrote on Rotten Tomatoes

>make movie about how having contempt for your audience benefits your films
>literally make a film right after with glaring mistakes that could have been avoided if you hadn't underestimated your audience so much

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

dubs confirm big guy

A normal persons reaction.
A crybabbies reaction.

I liked this movie.
Lots of nature appreciation.