Rec me some films about depression, please

Rec me some films about depression, please.

If you liked Melancholia you're 11

If you're a week there's always EoE

Reminder that if you're depressed you're a narcissist

if by depression you mean the most depressingly boring shit tv ever tricked me into watching then yeah

I'd literally rather watch 2 hours of the world exploding than ugly ass dunst having exposition and conversations, go fuck yourself

OP here.
I just used that pic because it's the last film I saw, not because I consider it a great representation of depression or some shit like that. I still liked it, though.

Oslo 31 August
The Devil, Probably

reminder if you cannot marathon this movie in an minimum of two sittings you are a child

Melancholia is a great movie and a great pleb filter. Just look at the utter plebs here who dont like it.

truf

why?

I liked it and it did left me feeling kinda "empty" for a couple of hours. It was well made but it could've been better. The first half was more interesting than the second, and it bothers me when that happens in movies.

I'm OP, please keep the recs coming.

depression is literally "im le especíalé snowflake and no one could possibly be able to relate to me because what i feel is unique to me and me alone" mindset

t. Projection

Narcissism is always prevent in someone that is truly depressed

That isn't depression.

Call Kirsten Dunst ugly again and I'll knock you out.

It basically is

The worst part about depression is you fall so in love with yourself that this egoism becomes genuinely hurtful and deeply saddening, its a horrible thing for that alone

7665526X
7665533X
kys teenager/baiter retard

not that guy but you're thinking of the typical tumblr attentionwhore depression. actual depression is a mental disease.

swe??