DON JR GOING IN AS WELL

DON JR GOING IN AS WELL

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/tech/hillary-clinton-has-more-than-a-million-fake-127692268434.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING!!!

They need to get Barron a Twitter account. His genetics demand it.

Fucking btfo

STOP STOP SHE'S ALREADY DEAD

Donny Jr. is a grade-A shitlord. I honestly wonder if he browses Sup Forums personally.

>it it
Is he mocking obama?

no, it is correct, he just forgot a comma to seperate.
If you delete it, it didnt happen

if you delete it, then it did not happen.

old syntax, but it checks out

I bet my balls barron will be the banter god of the upcoming decades it seems to run in the family blood stream

IF
IFIF
IFIFIF
IFIFIFIF
IFIFIFIFIF
IFIFIFIFIFIF
IFIFIFIFIF
IFIFIFIF
IFIFIF
IFIF
IF

SAVAGE

No when they interviewed melania she basically said she's not a cuck nu parent and he's not allowed to have social media until he's older

This is better than Trumps desu. He was tactful. Jr's is more vicious.

Well he's a sexist so I'm literally not surprised

>reminder that Hillary Clinton pays for shill bots and for Google to delete search terms linking to her criminal activity

WILL SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH?!

>Donald Trumps your dad.
>He comes home every day with a smile.
>Tells you how much he loves you.
>Never hits you.
>Makes sure you never hits you, he never makes you feel bad, he never harms you.
>He dosent allow you to have everything, but when he does allow things they are amazing.
>"Son, you will one day be a lion of your own, but for now, you are my son."

but what if if it was subtle banter ?

Trump/Trump 2016

damn that last tweet at the bottom lmao

Why do you like Trump? I always thought that Algerian were the most extremist of all Muslims, shouldn't you be preparing jihad or immigration to Europe or something?

holy shit that pics rare af

Barron will literally be the most alpha male on this planet.
They're grooming him for leadership. He's in the presence of the greatest negotiator ever and an extremely intelligent traditional christian mother.
He's going to have a background and upbringing that puts him leagues beyond his peers.

He inherited Donald's knack for running things and with all the opportunities he will get (Donald gives Barron a small loan of a million, I bet you he will) and his inheritance he may be able to pose a threat to the Rothschilds one day.

Why can't I hold all these shillbots?!

Active subversion?

OKIE DOKE

That's really nice

>Hillary is the DELET THIS candidate

I can get behind this.

Our heart doesn't play by rules
And love has it's own demands

Barron Trump: @HillaryClinton Your vast weakness is only outdone by your finite brain.

No, it was from Trump's or Melania's Twitter (can't remember which) from a few years ago. The reason why it didn't show up in reverse image search was because user used the thumbnail rather than the full image.

my dad's already like that except he didn't start off with a small loan of $1,000,000

P.S. this thread's thumbnail should be the thumbnail of the next trump general thread (Trump General: Delete Key Edition)

ITS HAPPENING

HILLARY WILL NEVER RECOVER

Need fresh oc with this one

>Algerian
>The most extremist of all muslims

Well that's fucking retarded. The whole north african coast has a strong roman influence ,and had a lot of time to develop the roman law into their culture. It's not Saudi Arabia or Iran.
French influence helped too since they were mainly influenced by the 3rd Republic who was really bent on secularism

Hmm, we rarely hear about him, mostly about Eric and his daughter.

240k retweets for hillary atm. I think it is you that is finished, trumpets.

yahoo.com/tech/hillary-clinton-has-more-than-a-million-fake-127692268434.html

R O A S T E D

>Barron Trump
>@realBarronTrump
> @HillaryClinton How Can Emails Be Real If Your Marriage Isn't Real?

>Donald Trump will never be your dad

Difference being, about 80% of Hillary's re-tweets are done by people of non-voting age, whereas a large percentage of Trump supporters do not use social media nor do they care. So there goes that whole thing.

Also a bunch of those are done by bots, not actual people.

Saved

BUT WORKPLACE PREGNANCIES /ARE/ AN INCONVENIENCE!

THE WOMEN TAKE A YEAR OFF AND THEN YOU NEED TO HIRE SUBSTITUTE WORKERS THAT DON'T KNOW SHIT AND YOU HAVE TO TREAT THEM LIKE BABIES THE WHOLE TIME WHICH REDUCES OVERALL PRODUCTIVITY!

FUCKING DUMB CUNT

I was hoping it was his 10 year old son. That would be hilarious if he was tweeting.