Is there any country that you like for some unexplained reason, anons?

is there any country that you like for some unexplained reason, anons?

in my case, it's Malawi
>african dusty shithole
>still like it

t..tell me that I am not alone, anons

You're alone user

holy shit, a Kenyan
hello

That's a pretty cool shape for a country.

you shouldnt

its not
its ugly

Saints Kitts and Nevis
I think its cool foro some reason

it is not cool

albania, i think it is a nice place
>sea
>weird but intriguing language
>giorgio castriota

Hey.

Andorra

Botswana
Missouri

is it really dusty if it's beside a lake?

Is Kenya one of the more stable African countries? I've heard you guys have a decent economy.

I don't know anything about the country itself, but my favorite aquarium fish, the African rift lake cichlid family, come from this general area. Lake Malawi, Lake Tanganyika, and Lake Victoria.

Well tell us what you like about Malawi.

It's not its own country but I have a little bit of a hard-on for Svalbard for some reason. I've been curious what it would be like to work there. Probably shitty and depressing but I'd go if I had an opportunity that made sense. If you ask me why, I don't think I'd be able to provide a satisfying explanation.

Guyana (South America)
>Poor, shit infrastructure, not much in the way of resources
>Did worldteach for 9 months in a remote river village
Fucking loved it

>hands down the nicest people on the planet
>always being invited over to shit, weekend parties/weddings/amerindian festivals/etc
>villagers haven't been corrupted by globalized world yet
>value friendship and happiness over material wealth
>people singing all the time, because why not?
>little kids running up to you "Mister user", "Mister user", "look at this (animal) we found/caught/are about to eat

Fuck I hate being back in burgerland, everyone walks around with their head glued to their cellphone, concerned only with how many matches they got on Tinder, or how much money they make so they can buy the latest/greatest gadget. Only 2 more years and then I can gtfo.

>Fuck I hate being back in burgerland, everyone walks around with their head glued to their cellphone, concerned only with how many matches they got on Tinder, or how much money they make so they can buy the latest/greatest gadget.
So it's not that I'm not hearing what you're saying, but I can't help but ask, why do you browse Sup Forums?

>why do you browse Sup Forums?
Cheap entertainment. Plus Sup Forums attracts a weird crowd so sometimes buried among all the shit posts they'll be some cool conversations.

Liechtenstein. Its cute and the people are very narrow minded. Also Estonia.

Vanuatu

I was really into polish history even before I can to Sup Forums don't even have polish heritage so I'm not "muh ancestors" LARPing either