Its a "character gets fat and has to deal with the conflict of the episode while fat as a gag" episode

>Its a "character gets fat and has to deal with the conflict of the episode while fat as a gag" episode

Why is this such a common occurrence in cartoons and television? Did anyone ever really find it funny?

>>still not funny
//back//to/Sup Forums/

fat people are funny

>triggered by fat-shaming
and now Sup Forums is official tumblr, congrats

go make a salad, tubbs.

>implying I can't jack off to this

Fat people deserve all the hate they get

im fat and poking fun at people just for being fat was never funny

fat people falling is probably the most naturally hilarious thing in the world next to farting though. fat women especially are a conduit to godtier comedy

God damn did BSG go downhill.

I'm not saying fat people are in need of defending, I'm just saying that I never found the gag particularly funny. I cannot think of a single instance of this in television or movies where I found the concept entertaining

Why are fat women so hot?

Damn, Gal Gadot looks like THAT?

>that "h-how did I get so fat??" expression she's wearing

I can guarantee you a load will be blown to this in a few minutes

FRIENDS had fat Monica

The best was when Chandler actually balooned up from booze and pills they had to all pretend like he wasn't fat

comedy gold

that's pretty fucking hot

>just imagining the sheer amount of food they have to eat to get like this

>it's a "the writers can't figure out what to do with the main character's wife so they just make her fat" episode

>Being a chubby chaser
>liking 400 pound blobs

Absolutely delightful, sup bros

the absolute bravery, you just don't geddit

>its a "lets give the young impressionable audience a fat/weight gain fetish" episode

>that muscle episode
Totally Spies was just full of fetishes.

sure thing taco salad

i gaurantee you there is a fetish for women who are completely bed ridden and immobile

>he doesn't know about amputee fetish

Yeah, no shit. There's always going to be an extreme variation in any fetish

t. fat fetishist, but not to that extreme

>fat girl lives near me
>I see her all the time while shopping
>curly blonde hair
>huge ass
>big tits
>cute face
>always looks sad buying a fuckton of snacks and ice cream
>want to shove my face in her ass and huff her farts all night as she eats but too scared to approach

Wish I was a black guy, I'd be balls deep in that by now.

Was with you up until the farts

Fucking do it dude, the hardest part about liking fatties is that the cute ones are EXTREMELY rare, and a good percentage of those attractive ones treat themselves like supermodels and have very high standards. Your case sounds absolutely perfect in that she seems insecure about it, don't let the opportunity pass you by