What does Sup Forums think of Lofi Hip Hop 24 Mix Chill Beats to Study to?

What does Sup Forums think of Lofi Hip Hop 24 Mix Chill Beats to Study to?

background music

It's okay. Most people who listen to it are not really into music, and that's okay too. Every generation has its "utility" genres like that, and you shouldn't let it bother you that it exists.

it's shit but pretty good if you're really stressed out. it's the cheap horror flicks of music. the YA fantasy novels of music. it's easily digestible and pretty bad and bland but enjoyable when under the right circumstances.

Completely inoffensive, basically the musical equivalent of HGTV. Intended to be something to occupy your ears without requiring actual attention

Decent background music but not something I'd actually sit down and devote a lot of attention to

I kinda like it. It's very basic, so you don't get distracted listening to it while doing something else. And the community is a joy, kinda remembering me from the early days of Vaporwave.

i like lo-fi

i actually like these channels a lot.
the music is so simple it inspired me to try making my own which brought me into a few months of accelerated learning and improvement.
i got better at producing by practicing making lofi & chill beats. a lot of people are too embarrassed to try this.
incredibly jealous of the fuckers running chillhop.com though. how can i get rich off the next trendy microgenre? wish i could get a /biz/mu/ collab on this. we could make millions in adsense

a sample based genre which only uses samples from old spongebob episodes and beatles songs
get on it

trash

If I needed music to study to, I'd just pop some Eno and Hassell desu

Relaxing background music, nothing more, fine.

How many views has that dude gotten? It's been on everyone's recommended list every day since spring

I'd say it's nice background music, but it's so fucking bad that I can't even listen to it like that.
I don't really care about it, no one forces me to listen to it.

if only it were that simple.
i unironically believe lofi&chill gaming study music is the less lazy and more interesting version of that hipster garbage

It's uninspired trash made in a day for normies who don't think they would like jazz.

It sounds like you're projecting near the end there

I study to picrelated
I've asked for similar recs on Sup Forums but never get any replies or discussion

I am pretty sure that makes you gay

whats gay about progressive music

Wolf Children is a good movie.

That's what they all say!

This is Sup Forums dont take this thread off topic

the gay bit