/trans/ - We will beat the heat together lads edition

Basic gestalt:
Chelsea will enter the race to sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal, with Liverpool and Manchester City also interested in the 23-year-old England midfielder. (Mirror)

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 32, will not hold Manchester United to ransom over his wage demands to make sure a transfer can go through this summer. (Sun)

Alternatively, Manchester United have serious reservations about re-signing the Portugal captain. (Daily Express)

And United manager Jose Mourinho has ruled out a move for Ronaldo. (Daily Star)

Spanish champions Real Madrid have received no offers for any of their players - including Spain striker Alvaro Morata, a target for Manchester United - according to president Florentino Perez. (Onda Cero, via the Sun)

Manchester City are preparing a bid for Borussia Dortmund and Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 28.(Sky Sports)

West Ham could face a battle from Manchester United for Manchester City and England goalkeeper Joe Hart, 30. (Telegraph)

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is due to hold talks with owner Roman Abramovich and the Premier League champions are optimistic the Italian will extend his contract. (Telegraph)

The Blues are willing to increase the 47-year-old's salary to around £9.5m a year. (Daily Mail)

Dani Alves has told Juventus he wants to leave and reunite with his former manager Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.(Guardian)

Juventus have discussed terminating the contract of Alves by mutual consent, The 34-year-old's representatives have held talks with Manchester City over a potential move, while Chelsea have also been sounded out over a move for the Brazil full-back. (Daily Mail)

Southampton will speak to former Alaves coach Mauricio Pellegrino imminently and may appoint him as the club's new manager by the end of this week.(ESPN)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PK51Pn-6w6E
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40339788
sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/11-things-sunderland-fans-said-about-potential-fan-led-takeover-1-8605609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 32, will not hold Manchester United to ransom over his wage demands to make sure a transfer can go through this summer. (Sun)
>Alternatively, Manchester United have serious reservations about re-signing the Portugal captain. (Daily Express)
>And United manager Jose Mourinho has ruled out a move for Ronaldo. (Daily Star)

>de nnarumma

My ITK just informed me that GF has agreed personal terms with Chad FC, the team is just sorting third party ownership before making a press statement.

Sorry OP

>your a girl
>you just got a job as a scout in a football club

What are your scouting/recruitment methods?

Get paid trips to various parts of the country to watch matches, ask your /trb/-playing boyfriend for opinions based on the game, suggest those players.

>Mauricio Pellegrino
Is this the son of Pochetino and Pellegrini?

>tfw he suggests Alberto Paloschi and Carlos Fierro because he still plays FM12

Swansea fell for that last season.

Can't wait

> Modric's perjury
> Ronaldo's tantrum
> Raiola shit stirring
When is the new episode airing?

His name is clickbait gold

>tfw you dont want to be a king

Gato meada

Who /squires/ here?

>initial reaction is to opne her mouth

had a mild chuckle there

Dog shit, Cat piss.

>three threads
I can't even bump the old one to death because it's over 100 posts until limit

>Manchester City are preparing a bid for Borussia Dortmund and Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 28.(Sky Sports)
This is total bollocks btw

hello whats going on

It must be fun to get paid to make this shit up

>preparing a bid
Literally meaningless

and i say heyeyeyeyeyeah

You know that sky does it to make money right?

They make up a bollocks rumour, offer good skybet odds to get some money off idiots and then slowly back off.

City supposedly bid for him yesterday now today they're only preparing a bid, then it'll be "closely monitoring", then "linked with" and then nothing

NEROVERDI UPDATE

That's a nice perro caca.

FUCK OFF BARNSLEY DON'T TAKE OUR ONLY GOOD MIDFIELDER!!!!!

That seems a bit dodgy, i reckon they could get done for that if it was proven

when he talks about football he's genuinely witty and funny
but when he does politics he's the fucking worst

i hope they don't get raided too hard
Di Francesco, Berardi, Pellegrini and Acerbi are a big loss already

well ard

youtube.com/watch?v=PK51Pn-6w6E

>tfw I work at ADE every year

Of course they do, as absurd as the story of all the top teams fighting over Ox lol

nice
what do you do

Any information on the Ronaldo to liverpool situation???

kek

Boring stuff, lockers and taking care of where people drop off their coats (garderobe in Dutch, and can't be bothered to look up the English word)

>Walker has been 'relatively close' to the Camp Nou, says (Sport) in Spain. But it's all bullshit.

Chelsea and Liverpool are interested in Ruben Neves, but will have to pay his €40m release clause. Seems like bs. (Correio da Manhã )

>Sporting are close to signing Bruno Fernandes from Sampdoria (Gianluca Di Marzio)

Max Meyer considering his options amid Tottenham and Liverpool links (ESPN FC)

>Chelsea planning to loan Zouma if they acquire Van Djik or Bonucci (London Evening Standard)

Roma are reportedly 'very close' to signing Rick Karsdorp and Lorenzo Pellegrini
The Giallorossi are expecting to sell Mohamed Salah to Liverpool this week for around €45m,
with the Egyptian expected in England tonight.

>Lucas Moura says he's open to a move amid interest from United (calciomercato via Goal.com)

Leicester are considering an improved bid from the £10m that was rejected for Johnny Evans (The Daily Telegraph)

>Wolves have signed Phil Ofosu-Ayeh from German side Eintracht Braunschweig on a free transfer. (BBC Sport)

Andrea Conti is reportedly on the verge of a move to Milan for €25m plus bonuses
With a contract worth €2m per season. (football-italia)

>Sassuolo have officially announced that Cristian Bucchi has been appointed as their new Coach. (football-italia)

Napoli are once again interested in Wojciech Szczesny (Il Mattino)

>United reportedly rejected Juve for the services of Darmian, Mou says he is not for sale (Calciomercato.com’s Fabrizio Romano)

Inter want Alejandro 'Papu' Gomez from Atalanta (Sportitalia)

>Lucas Moura says he's open to a move amid interest from United (calciomercato via Goal.com)
Is it 2012 again?
Are they interested in Gaitan too?

cloakroom

speak the language of fuck off your flemish wanker
NO SURRENDER

do you get paid or is it a volunteer job?

and yeah vestiaire, i don't know the word either

>Inter want Alejandro 'Papu' Gomez from Atalanta (Sportitalia)
the gradual but steady downgrade in trasfer targets Inter experience every year from June to August is hilarious

t. Britcuck with a German head of state

dutchlads, tell me about Marvelous Nakamba, apparently >we just bought him

BREAKING
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40339788

I get paid for it, it's through a separate company. I think it's the same on that does the lockers at Tomorrowland

>play for real mad
>dodge taxes

>it's another "inter spends 100m on wingers and midfielders and still plays Nagatomo and d'Ambrosio at fullback"

>episode*

No but (Lance!) reports that United are preparing a €25m bid for Flamengo star Everton Ribeiro.

Papu is cover for Ronaldo, la

THANK YOU BASED PAPU OF FUNNY DANCING AND CHEEKY MEMES

>marvelous
and I thought only american blacks had stupid names

>de gay

wtf this guy came out from 80's

what the..

haha they be tapping that ass boyyee

lmao Sunderland are getting Tony Adams in as manager.

>Tottenham have been contacted by Barcelona for Kyle Walker

t. joe.co.uk

Barca playing prank calls again

'No'

sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/11-things-sunderland-fans-said-about-potential-fan-led-takeover-1-8605609

best meme

Better sell him to Bayern or Barça than City.

Is Tottenham gonna get raided?

Barca bought loads of wank from arsenal in the past

Could believe it desu

only seems like Walker is defo going

It's Levy trying his usual tricks

He's panicking a bit because he tried to play hardball and city went and signed Alves so he's lost leverage

hang on a minute..

Walker is going.
Maybe Eriksen and Dier.
Seriously, selling Dier wouldn't be a bad idea, he's overrated easily replaceable and not even homegrown.

but dier is alli's best m8

Everton is going to debut this week, what kind of crazy bid is that, literal bullshit

City's gonna pay or what Walker stays? That aint bad

200 millions of euros and it's yours.

Alli is shit, mate

>Walker stays
He's 27 and barely motivated to play last season. This summer is the last chance to jew him out.

/trans/? My Arse!

City will pay or he'll play second chair to Trippier it won't be horrible either way

>Milan and Juve get the young and coming guys from Atalanta
>Inter gets the old meme player
Classic inter

he's pretty good, very underrated here. if he works out he'll be perfect as a simons replacement since they're quite similar but nakamba is a bit more powerful.

it is bs, I made it up.
>Lance!
>reputable for international news.

tbqfwy we got gagliardini in january. I'm kinda bummed we'll lose conti to Milan, but that's what we get for that horrible performance from March to May.

It's the grime show with sir spyro

Di Marzio says Salah to Liverlel is done
Oh yeah i for for about him, it's not that bad then.
Atalanta got absolutely raided, they are lucky Juve loans them Caldara and Spinazzola for next season

that's what they get for memeing their way to EL
fuck "fairytales"

Rooney apparently wants to stay.

>you now remember when Moyes gave him a new contract

?

Why are Jj players so smug?

>get relegated out of the Football League
>change crests

I get what they're going for, always used to be a Hart on the badge, and it's stood on a Pool, but why in pissy gold?

lel nvm I thought that was a >moyes picture

lel

Any updates on the Jose Mourinho to jail situation?

????

currently parking the bus on double yellows

Got busted for not paying 3.5 milly in tax while at Real Madrid lad. Mendes seems to be snitching on all his clients to save his own arse.

does no one in spain bother paying taxes?

>Antonio Conte is about to sign his new contract, according to both the Times and the Telegraph, which Chelsea will celebrate by launching a £200m transfer splurge – with Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain one of the surprise names on their shopping list. “As part of any positive conclusion to discussions Conte will have to accept that he is not the only voice on transfers and that he will have to be patient while targets are pursued,” says the Telegraph, before revealing that Chelsea are not only hopeful of signing Romelu Lukaku and Tiemoue Bakayoko, and optimistic about the Juventus left-back Alex Sandro, but are also keen on Riyad Mahrez and Ross Barkley.

There could also be a move on the cards for Dani Alves, with the Mail reporting that the 34-year-old Brazilian is negotiating with Juventus with the aim of manoeuvring himself into a free transfer, and that his representatives have “sounded out” Chelsea about a potential switch, though some Italian papers – and others closer to home – are saying his move to Manchester City is all but complete.

>Nemanja Matic could leave Chelsea this summer and complete a shock move to Manchester United, where he would enjoy a tearful reunion with José Mourinho. The Serbian midfielder is one of those members of the Chelsea squad who Antonio Conte believes he could improve upon, and has decided that should he leave, Manchester would be a very fine place to end up. Happily, the Sun reports, United also have him on their shopping list, though he crops up below Tottenham’s Eric Dier.

United are concerned that the whole Cristiano Ronaldo business is just a headline-producing distraction from their most important summer business – signing the likes of Alvaro Morata, Ivan Perisic and Ranja Nainggolan – and are, according to the Express, “wary they are being used by their former star to engineer a new deal out of Real”, plus he’d be really expensive and stuff, and could thus declare themselves out of the Ronaldo running in Bayernmunichesque fashion.

>Manchester City want to buy Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and have a spare £60m to spend on him, according to the Metro, as Pep Guardiola attempts “to add more firepower” to a squad already including Sergio Agüero and Juan Jesus. Liverpool’s pursuit of Roma’s Mohamed Salah is meanwhile nearing a happy conclusion: though the Liverpool Echo “understands that no date has been set for his medical as the two clubs have yet to reach an agreement”, sources in Italy suggest the player is expected to arrive in London today, and head for Liverpool on Wednesday.

Newcastle have pipped Rennes and won the race for £9m Porto striker Vincent Aboubakar, reveals the Star, and are crossing the Ts and dotting the Is on an £8.7m deal for the Eibar defender Florian Lejeune, as they launch themselves head-first into the transfer pool. Arsenal’s Calum Chambers may be next, but “up to eight players” could arrive in all.

>Burnley want to sign Everton’s James McCarthy, who might cost as much as £20m and is also interesting Newcastle and, it says here, Aston Villa. Burnley are also keen on Southampton’s Jay Rodriguez, but will have to fight off Newcastle (again) and West Brom, and shell out another £15m, if they are to sign him. Brighton have enquired about Ahmed Musa, who could be prised out of Leicester’s clutches for around £18m, and have also lodged a £1.75m bid for Markus Suttner, the Ingolstadt left-back.

>he's genuinely witty and funny
Using your favourite old memes isn't wit.