/extraflags/

Iceberg Edition

previous thread: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

oplk.imgur.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this iceberg is no longer accurate

Posting US county map, going to work on it for a bit and then watch some Cowboy Bebop. Finally came down from acid trip, so I'm good now.

praised

meant to reply to

Progress, going to watch an episode or two of Cowboy Bebop

:^(

noice

guyana
havent seen this flag in a while

black desert online time

>2 people in the thread

Boy this sure is a lively general. Not really sure why I'm even bumping.

>crawling in my skin

BLUMP

DUB

checked

>chilliwhack
W-What?

Anyone have a pic of the /flag/ flag?

Nvm, got it!

Finished Iowa, will continue later today

>3142 counties in the USA
Gran Autismo. And I mean that in only the best of ways.

Comment

Thethony Dudetano

Stope

does anyone have the imgur link to all the regional maps?

It's in the OP.

>memeflags
ah yes

>oplk.imgur.com
thx

yo yo

Saving this thread from the depths

>mfw people tell me that Dasani™ is shit

Are you fucking retarded ?

>tfw last day in America
:^(

Forgot to add name

>paying 2 bucks for a shitty bottle of water

It's bottled tap water sold at exorbitant prices.

>shitty

No, and 2 bucks isn't anything, it's cheap and taste like water. In fact, it's BETTER than your average water bottle.

I'll be moving out in your direction soon enough. Going to Davidson.

WRONG, bottled water is better than tap water, and Dasani™ is better than both.

Is that you, Portland? :^)

Whatever you say, man

is america really that third world?

Third world as in what ? Amazing water bottle providers ? Because if that's 3rd world then I never want to be 1st or 2nd.

East or West, Poland Spring is the best

>Poland Spring

HAHA, that's the great value of great value HAHA.
Just go out and get some Dasani dudes, it's good.

Current progress, working through Missouri

Third world as in having to buy bottled water because tap water isn't clean enough

:^)

probably just a palestinian with the wrong regionals

Went to Avery Island

As usual

Wake up bump

Egg

:^))

u cheek :^) i have no proof because i didnt hover over the brisbane regional but i know your secret u double cheek :^))

still no spark to get back into flag hunting lads
website when :^)

usmoi is habbenig in a couple days

bottled water is the same as tap water, except Dasani, which is why I buy it.

im drinking evian water and then refilling the bottle with tapwater

Disgusting, just drink Dasani, it's better.

>just drink Dasani

u best be meming mane

ПУTИH BOP!

RROTW has arrived

oshidd :DDD

you are the Rare Regional of the Week! congrats lad :^)

navalny 20!8

then where to see all RROTWs?

Go to your local store, and buy Dasani. It's cheap and refreshing. DASANI water. Can’t live without it.

You guys wanna know what goes good with Dasani ?
Healthy Choice ! It's the Healthy Choice when it comes to microwaved dinners !
It uses no preservatives, it's high in fiber, and a great source of fiber !

>a great source of fiber

Haha, silly me, I meant a great source of iron, but it's a great source of fiber as well !

What ? Surprised that a microwaved meal could be so good for you ? Of course you are ! Healthy Choice chooses to distant themselves from other microwave meals, and chooses to compete in its own field of healthy microwaved foods !
Other microwaved dinners are bad for your health, and are discouraged by health experts, but Healthy Choice is actually ENCOURAGED by health experts !

why not invest more time into your meals?

People have places to be and places to go ! The world is a busy place, and people just don't have time to make a dinner anymore, that's where Healthy Choice comes into play !
It only takes a couple minutes to make, and eat. Giving you more time to do whatever you want !
Not full ? Just get more ! It's healthy for you and not harmful, unlike other microwave dinners...

a whole new level

DEEPER

Remind me to post from Knoxville when I get home

-Valerie Sevier

Y̢̱͋̐ ̶̝̗̦̖̹̊ͧ̾ͪE̫͚ ̞̜̖̤̑ͬ̿̂ͧ͞ͅS͍̰̘̙ͯͧͣ̓̋

A whole new level of delicious meals ? Yes ! Healthy Choice is a whole new choice when it comes to microwave meals, affordable and healthy !

This is my last post under the American flag :^(

D̴̸̟̣͓̗̣̖̄̊͋ͮ͡ ̷̵̻̭͙͇͈͙̻ͬͤ̂̽͌̀̿ͬ̄̊̿̐̈́ͨͬͤ̒ͦͨ́͝͡Ȅ̸̖͔̫̳̼̮̪̗͍͉̏ͦ̆̓͒̀̊ͮ̍̓͛ͩ̈́͒̊͆̚͟͝ ̸̛̛̭̜͚̱̺̥͍̻̩̣̥̫̬̯̣̈͗̍̀ͭ̒́̚͜ͅE̫̤̹̮͕̦̤̜͖̙͕̋ͮͮ͗̍̾͛͌̐͝ ̛͍̥͔̠̝̮̬͎̰̰̻̘͍ͤͤͤ́̚ͅP̦̱͎̠̳̳̙̬̬̠̯͚͇͎̯̫͗̔͛̓͂ͩ́̾̊͒̽̓͗̋̆͂̔͐͝ ̸̷͚̘̠̖͚̣͚͓͎͇͍̤̮̬̫̈́̎͐ͬ̽͑̇͛̄ͣ͆̚͜͝E̷̗̟͉̳̜͙̜͇̖̦͚̗͎ͨͣͨͯ̔͐̍̑̂̇͒̓ͦ͊ͫ̽̚͠ ̠̱͎̮͚̹̩͕̮̘̰͓̃͑̂̆̋͠R̡̮͓͕̝̬͚ͦ̋̈̔ͪͧͫ̔̏ͤ͗̓ͯ̃̑͗̓͊́͝ͅ

Deeper as in reaching deep into your pockets ? Nope ! Healthy Choice is the affordable and healthy option when it comes to microwave meals. Other microwave dinners are full of preservatives and are bad for you. But not Healthy Choice !

D̶̢̢̩͇͍̩̟̣̙͇͇͍̯̳̉̌͌͋̎͝Ë̴̸͓͖̪͔̘̰̻͕̫̱́͐ͭͤ̎̓ͦ̋͂͛̚ͅẼ̗̫̙̼̞̠̮͕̯̹͍̩̘̣͚̰ͧ̌ͤ́͜ͅͅP̛̱̭͈̦̙͙̪̯͖̦̠͚̝̼̣̱̳͙̱̽̽ͦ̏́͜͝Ę̛̗̺̘̺̣̙̮͕̙͚̝̦̱̌͌ͫ͋͋̓̏̈́̄̃ͧ̌̂ͫ͘͟ͅR̷̢̝̗̝͎͉͚͈͈͎̰̩̗͔̳͒̄̉ͨ͒̀ͅ

Ḫ̷̡̛̜͉͋̀̾̆̉͌̓ͮ̾̓̽ͧ̑ͣ͆̎ͨ̚͘͡e̢͙̫͒̏̈ͬ̾̂͗̐̿ͨ̽ͪͪ͌͑͌̋ͤͣ͟͝͡a͙̞̩̝̭͔͙̺̩̞̹̳̫͇̯ͣ͋̔̈͆̑̀͟͞l̮̠͕̰̤̽͐̌ͧ̄͘͠͝t̶̸̪̤̹̪͆ͪ̇͌̉̎ͪ̎̒̐ͤ̑ͧ̃ͩ͊ͫ̾h̶̨͍͚̪͉̠̟̬͙̫̥̟͎̯̦̎̎̆̀̚͘͝ͅy̷̛͍͍̺͍̫̹͉͇̯̳̣̝̠̖̮̫̣̆̓͋̑ͦ̾̆̒ͩ̈́͗̐͡ ̸̧̣̥͈͍̯̻̉̈́̍͒ͩ̂̋͛͒ͧ͢͡a̸͉̜͚̟̩͚̥͔̝̼̙̮ͪ̎̌̊ͮ̎̐ͩ̆̀͘͜ṋ̨̹̩͇͐ͨ̇̑͠ḑ̶̭̤̩̗̟̳͍̙͍͉̞̓́̽͛ͭ̄ͧ̆ͦ̏̈́͛ͯ̾̐̚͟ ̷̵̬͇̙̥̠͇ͩͫ̿ͬ̎̈́ͨ̄ͨͫ̋ͤ͜a̢̛̞̟̭̪̖͕͉̺̗̘ͣ͋̿ͣ͂͑f̵̨͙̭̺͇͍̯͎̺̦͙͙̱̫̎̇̐͆͒̈̔̋ͣͯͦ͆͟͟͞f̡̡̱̰͚̳̳̝͍̟̯͖̖̝͚̩̾̈́ͬ̉͑ͯͦ̂ͫ̍̉͋̚͝͠ͅͅͅǫ̱̹̟̹̩̣̞͖̙͖̳͉̮̩̇̃̒̒ͧ͆̑̋̈̀̈̎ͧ͜ͅr̫̺̯͓̙̪̥̟͋̊͋́̽ͤ̽̀̆̄̋ͭͬ̀͘͟͝d͙̦̼̰̭̣ͯ̽̀́̋ͯ̀ͪ̽ͪ̒͜͝ą̷̥̗̺̦̺̩̘̯̠̙̟͍͍̽ͬͣ̒̈̔ͦͦ̊ͩ̂̽ͪͩ̔̔̀̀b̵̨̼̯̳̯̤̟͇̥̭̝ͧ̊͐̀̑̂̚l̴̢͎͍̺̘̇͋͑͊̂͒ͩ̆̆̕ę̵͚̼̪̭̣̥͙̞̺ͨ͒͂̈ͤ͐̀ͨͣ̃̐ͭ͛͌̚͟͢ ̨̡̡͙̙͙̘̩͍̯̟̭̺̳̬̩͓ͩͭ̌͆ͧ̋

Animal - Tier