>be good looking
>nice car(BMW)
>nice house with 6 bedrooms
>100k+ job
>religious
>decent
>good family(smol family)
>under 26

Arrange marriages are a mems you only get good looking girls if you meet the above requirements otherwise no one wants to marry their daughter to you and worst thing is the family politics that most desi people suffer with, the typical inlaws bullshit but much worse. Fucking save me from this hell, I just want to marry qt white gril instead

Lol nobody Cares about pakistan and no White girl would even look your way

>marry a gori randi
>she takes your kids, your car, your house, and your dignity
white women are strictly for sport-fucking, bhaijaan

Qualifications for marriage here:
>any girl that doesn't say 'it's whatever with me'

Buy a poor girl in some shitty slum.

And become the laughing stock of my family? No thank you

>Whatyoullneverhave.jpg
Thats not evento Pakistán u sperg

I'll be attending uni at leaf land. White girls literally have no standards and will fuck anything that moves

Feels good to not be white

wh*te=/=better looking
Meds are the true master race

Kudos my Friend!

Why does that slav look like breivik?

Emigrate

Wtf i thought it was easy getting a waifu in 3rd world countries.
Especially the whole 100k plus job, fancy car and nice house. Dont u just get hooked up when your parents decide?

>your parents decide
Its up to the grils parents if they want their daughter to marry you. Why do you think so many end up marrying their cousins?

By a 100k+ job, do you mean in USD or in whatever worthless meme currency Pakistan uses? If it's in USD, then that's extremely fucked considering only like 0.5% of Paki men make that much.

Is that "merchant" a Pole?

I think I understand now why other Spaniards call us Catalan "Poles"

>Why do you think so many end up marrying their cousins?
Tribalism?

Rupees, I meant zelda currency ofcourse

How common are cases where an average guys get the absolute blessing of being forced into a marriage with a hot gril?

People who cant get any other gril marry their cousin. You knoe what average desi men look like it shouldn't be suprising

Is it really that hard to find a job that makes more than this in Pakiland?

Bretty rare but happened to my cousin, he's in medical and about to become a doctor so obviously parents dying to marry their daughters to her, he wanted to marry some average looking gril from med school but ended up with a greey eye'd qt. He's not happy about it though

Yes, its like one of those slavic shitholes where people visit and be suprised how cheap everything is but its when they move and get a job then realise why

Damn son he shouldnt be complaining, coloured eyed qts are like winning the lottery in that part of the world. Also what ethnicity are u?

Based paki here, and colored eyes=/= better looking

>White girls literally have no standards and will fuck anything that moves
It's not as true as you might think

Ah based paki, you're pashtun right?
Nah but sometimes it can make coloured girls hotter than ever.
Honest to god the hottest girl i ever talked to was a green-eyed supermodel tier paki chick. Literally no flaws and her piercing green eyes make me diamonds to this day.