How would they fair in EPL?

My opinion is that they would probably fair pretty well in the Premiership.

They have a nice mix of Scottish players with international caps and some foreign players that are quite decent Lustig, Simunovic etc and of course Dembele.

They would probably need some signings but overall I rate this squad pretty high in terms of European competitiveness.

I don't see why Celtic wouldn't be able to establish itself in the EPL. They are already good. Give them some years and they could probably rival the big clubs.

What do you say? And also, why haven't it happened yet? Would be a huge boost for the EPL if Celtic joined.

they'd get relegated

No surrender to the IRA

I'd give them a 50/50 chance. Because they already have a good squad. They probably play even with Huddersfield and Brighton. Add a cash addition to strengthen their squad and they have a good chance to survive their first season.

They wouldn't fail, especially when with Brendon la

There's loads of shit teams in the EPL

Celtic are probably good enough to get 8th-12th

look their League is bad as hell. Scottish League is just a bunch of bad teams. Rangers were much better but they got relegated 10 years ago. Without this Celtic would still be second after Rangers... EPL is not the right choice. They are more like a Championship Team.

>being this drunk in the middle of the afternoon

>being American in the middle of the afternoon

Probably win.

A winning mentality would be alien to the EPL mercs.

I hate Celtic with the passion of a thousand burning suns but this is easily the best Celtic team I've ever seen. They would comfortably be a mid table EPL side

>Scottish League is just a bunch of bad teams
The exception being Celtic hence why I believe Celtic should join the English league system instead so that they get competition on their level.

nah its 6am and im drunk, this is the only way to make the drive to work bearable

>Rangers and Celtic buy all the best players of the other Scottish team
>complain they have no competition

Pottery

You're forgetting one salient fact - we don't want them.

Tbh as much as I'm loathe to admit it they would probably be Everton tier

Currently they would finish mid table, after a few years with the money they would bring in they'd move up the table, historically a much bigger side than most english teams with a much larger fan base so its only natural that they would eventually compete, but the question is why would you give up constant european football to go to a league it would take years to get into europe in, a league which they may never win

>le "i speak for everyone durr" meme.

I think they'd be Crystal Palace-tier desu. With PL bux though they'd rapidly grow into competing for Europe and eventually maybe even Champions League like Spurs usually do.

I smell a hun...

I hate the Huns even more

They both suck ass but i'd prefer Rangers as the lesser of two evil.
God Save The Queen

they'd make more money off the tv deals in PL finishing 7th than getting knocked out in the group stage in CL la

Are you unironically too young to have seen Larsson?

considering the size of the club and fanbase while stuck in the poorfag scottish league and the amount of overrated crap in the lower half of the EPL, a few years of tv money in england they should be competing for a europa spot, eventually CL spot.

>Rangers were much better but they got relegated 10 years ago
>relegated

wew lad

didn't they lose to a team of police officers from gibraltar?

Someone ran it on the most recent FM a while ago, by 2020 Celtic ended up being a top level Championship team, Rangers constantly flipped between League One and Championship level

Linfield cucks about to get BTFO

yes, something my rangers supporting friends never let me forget, but I can see why they put that result up on a pedestal desu, beating celtic over 90 minutes is something they've never done in their history.

They'll be stoke city on a good week and relegation tier on a bad week.

Are you talking about in terms of current squad? They wouldn't get relegated, could maybe get top 12 or 10 even.

With the TV money and increased sponsorship money? Who knows? They could perhaps end up winning it.

Seeing how teams like Newcastle got relegated over the years, I see no reason why Celtic couldn't suffer the same fate. Especially when their team as a whole, outside from Dembele, has nothing noteworthy.

>With the TV money and increased sponsorship money? Who knows? They could perhaps end up winning it.
Scratch that. They'd probably be Arsenal/Spurs/Liverpool tier. The other 3 teams have a lot more money and should be winning the PL season in/season out.

>a team that loses to part-time policemen
>doing well

Celtic are championship-tier, Mickey Mouse himself could have managed that Celtic team as well as Rodgers, beating a bunch of clubs that are league two standard is no sign of being good. If you want to see how good they really are, see how they get continually BTFO by teams from Gibraltar, Kazakhstan and Slovenia

>lose to literal homeless fishermen
>go rest of season unbeaten in scotland

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmm

>yfw they get knocked out by kazakh goat molesters who play football on uranium dungheaps.

They did draw with Man City last season when City were having their great start to the season.

don't try to reason with a seething hun, they are seething.

*drew home and away with City

How much more proof do we need that pep is just a poor brenny imitation?

There is one main thing your missing OP.

>EPL Mulla

Can you imagine what Leltic would do with that extra 100 million every year.

They drew with a City side that had their best player (de bruyne) injured

The game at the Etihad barely counts since City were fielding their C team

plus clichy was atrocious, got roasted by roberts

OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE
OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEA
WITH A HAMMER IN MY HAND
FENIAN BASHING IN THE SAND

Bottom half of the table

they are everton tier at best