What is negasonic teenage warheads power exactly?

what is negasonic teenage warheads power exactly?
she can channel her angst into explosions?

Her fat juicy ass

Build up and release of potential energy.

Dude she's 15.

being a qt

super angsty quaffs

Putting my penis in her vagina!

She's 20 dyke shut up

>she will never put her penis in your penis

her fat juicy cunny

>She's such a subtle dig at the audience that not many got it.
Either that or americans really are so stupid they need everything to be spelled out for them

There's nothing subtle about anything in the movie though. We all know Deadpool knows he's in a movie, and every insult he throws out is meta and against other super heroes, companies, movies, the audience, and ryan reynolds himself

But Ryan Reynolds is the actor playing Deadpool! He's literally insulting himself lmao what an irony, top kek!

She has that one biotic move from Mass Effect 2-3

I think it's called rush or something where your charge headfirst into your enemies so they can surround you

Do you think Reynolds method acted Deadpool for his movie or was he just playing himself?

He method acted as Ryan Reynolds

Ryan fancies himself a super quirky "i see things in perspective" intelligent, nihilist with a wicked sense of humor. Super high opinion of himself where he jokingly will say something negative about himself but is really assured he's aloof and above it all because he's a good looking millionaire.

having the voice of an angel

he played himself

alot of the reviews say he was born to play this role because the role is basically him.

hes the same way in van wilder

yeah, way too old

He's basically "Ryan Renolds" in every movie he's in.

He's basically a much better version of Adam "suicide soon" Sandler.

It's actually niggersonic, she can cause race riots

>You'll never get tagteamed by her and her stunt double

Also she's pretty much a crappy version of Cannonball

fucking ew

I'm seein double here! 4 butch dykes!