Woman hate thread

We need woman hate thread, a big one-a YUGE one!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3573927/Agony-50-50-mum-Women-held-upper-hand-custody-battles-fathers-winning-EQUAL-access-mothers-struggling-cope.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/justgirIythinqs/with_replies?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it literally has the word trump in it, why doesn't it has 100+ replies yet?

I love women.
They make my pee pee feel wowsa!

This

DAMN she looks hot, she looks tall with big tidies

>censoring

kek, do you post that on /tg/ or something?

does anyone have the forum post of gold diggers talking and giving advice on how to marry and divorce men for all their money?

>classic example of dishing it out and being unable to take it
>another women instantly leaps to her defense
women, I swear

Holy shit this hits so hard. My parents divorced when I was young and my mom would always act like this when I went to see my dad (weekends)

That's why I call them chefs.

Nothing to do with the kitchen, everything to do with the fact they dish it out but never take it.

Holy shit that one actually makes me mad.

Modern women aren't fit to be mothers, i fucking swear to god.

I wonder if it ever occurred to this woman that she's raising her son to be the kind of boy that she ignored when she was in high school.

Don't hate women, that's retarded, hate the society that permitted most women to become like this.

>agonising pain of being privy to your child's life for only half the time

I can't tell if this is unintentional irony? The reality of fathers being locked out of 90% of their kids lives is completely lost to them?

>Modern women
>implying they wherent always like that

woman arent fit to be anything but baby machines, and thats why only they can conceive kids

>woman
>self awareness

>masturbation vs breast implants

what?

Fake as fuck.

it's time

A FUCKING CROS- well you not all wrong, i hate alphas and betas aswell.
alphas enforce and betas follown

what the fuck is happening in frame 2?

dooky

you get one or the other

Anyone got the when men code vs women tweet?

If only-

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3573927/Agony-50-50-mum-Women-held-upper-hand-custody-battles-fathers-winning-EQUAL-access-mothers-struggling-cope.html

That kid will grow up to be a nu-male reddit cuck. Sad!

a related matter

Oh god

Those were made to deter rapes in Africa I thought?

a common problem in military barracks. trust me, i've seen two of these in my 4 year career.

this

>

as much as i dislike western women, that's actually a dick move on the boyfriend's part
it's no different to how alison rapp pimps out her """""""husband"""""" and makes him fuck men for money

women truly are the sex jew

What happens to the penor and can't you just touch her before you stick it in?

>just girly things.
>almost none are things exclusive to women.

fuck

She was perfectly OK with whoring herself to strangers before she found out that money was involved.

Deus Vult

and that she wasn't getting any of it kek
i bet that's what she's all pissy about

Women, like blacks, tend to have lower rates of empathy.

no, if they were chefs their restaurant would go out of business.

"just a little taste"

"what? shit! the foods all gone...better make another for muh hungery custmers"

An 8 minute video depicting the immense suffering and torment women exclusively have endured throughout history.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

It's what happens when the sewer main clogs. Poo-water backs up back out of the drains. This is why you don't put paper towels down the toilet. It can also be clogged by the feeder roots of trees growing into the pipe through tiny cracks.

What exactly does that thing do?

My mom attempted suicide when I went to my dad for the weekend the first time.

witnessed

BASED AUSTRALIA
(fuck, I wish I was Australian...)

>it ain't me

Just anal rape lol

>Tumblr: *makes man hating pages*
>OP: Waaa we need a woman hating thread

Hypocricy?
We're better off raiding Tumblr for Lulz. Hit em up next major women's day

you just shove a finger in before you start.

do the actual "just girly things" tumblrs and twitter accounts just get immediately spammed to fuck and back?

i can't imagine they exist without being raided every day with how insanely retarded they are.

twitter.com/justgirIythinqs/with_replies?lang=en

Nope.
It should get raided though, that's a good idea.

>ipod

pose in the bottom right corner...
does every single girl on youtube do that pose? i can't stand seeing it anymore

Holy shit my sides. What have you done

I don't want to break the circle jerk, but at least they're spending quality time together. Seems kind of sweet and like her heart is in the right place, even if she is possibly misguided.

This chick kept posting from that account for a couple years until she eventually deleted it, man was she batshit insane. I kept her profile bookmarked to see what kinda nonsense she got herself into next. The last one I remember was her parents threatening to kick her out of the house (which she lived at indefinitely after her fiance broke things off) for inappropriately lecturing her very young niece.

I think this is sweet. She's teaching him how to control the date while pleasing the lady. This is true alpha status. If the kid isn't completely autistic he won't get cucked.

Oedipus. This is one step from mommy-son night at the bates motel.

What mental illness afflicted her?