Why god is so cruel?

Is this the bloke from Coldplay?

english "people" are ugly

more news at 11

>britain
>america

Alpha as fuck hair

he just is

3/4th of you underage effete shitposters will go bald too if you live long enough (here's hoping you don't)

whoa humans get old?

no i'm gonna be beautiful all my life, that's what my mommy tells me everyday.

The first season of House was filmed in 2004, when he was in his mid-40s. Most people start to fall apart in their 50s.

>2016
>Still no cure for baldness

Is it really that hard or some conspiracy as always?

>no one in family is bald
>do multiple roid cycles
>hair as long and as thick as ever

lol I feel bad for you bald cucks

whats with rich british people letting themselves go bald

their prince looks like he's undergoing chemo

What's the evolutionary advantage of balding?

This isn't even a recent occurrence. He started losing his hair during the later seasons of House, which is why his head is shaved in the later seasons. Between that and some clever camera angles, you never get a really good look at it, but it's there if you know what you're looking for.

No advantage, its just that going bald did not matter when most people were dying before they hit 40. It still hardly matters.

he still looks better than 98% of his age peers

why is noone here mentioning make, lighting and the angle?

You have a finite amount of pores and once they stop growing hair, they stop for good. You can try replacing them with pores from other parts of your body, but if you were predisposed to balding then that will eventually go too.

>Sup Forums
>lighting and angles

then why does my ass have no problem growing hair

checkmate sciencefags

it is a group advantage. it makes sure older men don't take all the healthy young women. women will choose younger men who havent gone bald yet and then the chances for a healthy offspring are greater.