So now that the year is over, we can agree this was AOTY right?

So now that the year is over, we can agree this was AOTY right?

Other urls found in this thread:

plasticneesound.bandcamp.com/album/hollow
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/plastic-neesound/hollow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong.

Wrong

Wrong.

Gay shit baka

wrong

A

It's fucking garbage. I have zero doubt that it's only popular because le waifu cover.

This is my AOTY by the way. No anime girls, just good music.

-N AWFULLY HOT

Yes, I agree. It's truly a unique one-of-a-kind album.

By the way I'm not a shill.

yes you are dude.
>By the way I'm not a shill.
wow really convinced me

its a joke retard

oh ok
...except it isnt you dirty shill motherfucker

I agree. Truly a timeless masterpiece.

I'm also not a shill.

one of the signs of autism is difficulty understanding satire

>He doesn't get Hollow by Plastic Neesound
one of the greatest electronic albums in the past decade, maybe not the best overall but def top 5 for me desu.

sure dude...
shill asshole

I miss edgy Tyler.
He's so fucking boring ever since he ditched his friends.

How is it called?

>I'm also not a shill.

>ditched his friends
I always wondered what happened between him and the rest of OF. Seems like everyone would wind up the loser in the case of beef.

If he was a shill, why would he bother telling us he wasn't actually a shill?

That's not me by the way, just clearing that up.

To make sure people know he isn't one.
Little does he know how wrong he is

beep boop wrong, motherfucker

Absolutely, Hollow™ by Plastic Neesound® released September 4, 2017 available at plasticneesound.bandcamp.com/album/hollow also rateable at rateyourmusic.com/release/album/plastic-neesound/hollow/ is a rather indeed interesting piece of plunderphonics which will be remembered for years to come.

Honestly can't wait for 2017 to be over so these retard shills can stop trying to call their garbage AOTY

You'll regret that once that advanced meme albums of 2018 arrive.

>album
Nigger this shit is like 15 minutes long. Not even grindcore albums are that short.

16 actually

you literally just confirmed you're shilling by how you talk. nobody says "_____ by _____" in this context other than people trying to shill their album you fucking moron

I probably will, but hopefully by the time that happens I'll have moved on from this shithole.

Top tier choice my man. Fuckin' love this album, nigga.

I'm guessing what you posted is satire because it's literally painful to the ears. I found this though while searching up Neesound. Nice album imo.

Albums should be dictated by number of songs imo, anything less than 8 is an EP. This album has more than 8 songs.

this is without a doubt the dumbest thing i've read on Sup Forums all year

I read about this recently too. If the album has more than four tracks it can be called an album. Though if its shorter than 25 minutes some may refer to it as a "mini-album"

of course, lift your skinny fists is my favorite EP

more than four tracks or if its more than 25 minutes in duration

Step aside plebs, the most patrician album that came out this year has arrived.

Can you help me appreciate this more? I liked the cover art more than the album itself to be honest

yo stop shit posting about pnc on Sup Forums shit like this why people dont take it seriously.

Ronnie?

nani?

What bothers me about this album is the sheer repetition. I appreciate a lot of the sounds, but it gets boring very quickly.

how the fuck can someone "help you appreciate it more"? if you dont like noise music, thats fine, you dont need to like it.

its not that good compared to legiti released albums.

mdr le pire album de Stup

good joke

This is the correct answer.

Nice joke, friend.

By far

ha. no.

>no one posted actual AOTY yet
????

how the fuck so

No way is that AOTY. Decent record, I guess, but I can't see it having much relevance in 2-3 years time.

Pic related of just one record that came out this year that destroys OP's suggestion.

It must be this.

MY album is the best one to ME :)

this comment makes me really happy

I gotta start makin music

jesus christ i thought liking this was a joke. the album cover is the only thing that would be even remotely appealing about this album.

make sure you make music you enjoy. when i made my first album, i made it so i can jam to it as well. if you make music you don't like, then you are doing it wrong

I was going to defend this album for shits and giggles, but listening to it, it's pretty fucking awful. Coming from someone who has enjoyed proper nightcore and similar shit, along with noise, it does nothing well or right.

Great thread linked in its description, though.

>i been kissin white bois
Faggot ass nigga smfh tbqh

all wrong up to this point

including you

no

incorrect

shit taste fag. kys

*steps in front of the path in which you are walking on*

wew

this.

bump

are you male or female?

what do yoy think this guy's favorite album of 2017 is?

london

i tried listening to it just because of the qt on the cover. as expected, it's electronic bullshit

the correct answer

i was about to make this same shitpost [spoiler]and mean it[/spoiler]

What's wrong with electronic music?

how to get weeb fans and also not have to think about album covers whatsoever: just take some random anime girl and make that the cover

There's
>Everybody
>Damn
>More Life
>I Decided
>Neva Left
>Humanz (maybe not this one but it's still pretty good

My favorite radio station was really sucking it's dick and I can't say I'm upset

What album is that?

>Stupeflip

I haven't listened a lot of 2017 stuff but persefone and the contortionist albums were great

>tfw the best thing that came out this year isnt even an album

i think about a line or two from this release every day probably

My life changed when I heard this. It transcends the boundaries of regular music.

I’m also not a shill.

remember: Every Second Of This Recording Contains Subliminal Messages

great thread guys
I'll throw in my AOTY

great taste

pic related is the TRUE and HONEST AOTY though

My fucking nigga

out of all the bandcamp albums spammed and shilled here, this is probably the worst yet

Grats OP, you finally got a bunch of people to listen to your weird anime bullshit

now make a good album

this shit is legit spooky music

bump

Step aside.

patrician