I can't be the only one that doesn't think rape is such a big deal

I can't be the only one that doesn't think rape is such a big deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_Czech_Republic
policie.cz/clanek/vrazda-novorozence-na-litomericku.aspx
google.ca/maps/place/Ústav dědičných metabolických poruch 1.LF UK/@50.0700892,14.4263718,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x470b948a02ebb241:0x944984486d6ac14b!8m2!3d50.0700892!4d14.4285605
youtu.be/EA70dVk0ajA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you Muslim?

ITT things that trumpets say

Define rape.

It can have absolutely devastating psychological consequences. Many women commit suicide after it. Majority has social phobias and cant form relationships for years, sometimes for lifetime.

Rape is only a big deal if you're religious.

There are no good non-religious reasons to be against forced intercourse. Without religion, we're all just animals and animals force sex on each other all the time. Dogs and cats just start humping females, they don't seek permission, or engage in elaborate dances like male birds.

Forcing intercourse seems to be normal for most mammalian creatures.

Depends on what your definition of the word "rape" is. Regret is not rape.

Calm down.He/it may be talking aboot something other than forced sexual relations.

Please tell me you are baiting. So much ignorance for a real person.

I'M FUCKING A WHITE MALE, OK?

A type of igneous rock.

But I thought Trump was anti-muslim?

This thread is now about ice cream. Holy fuck I love Rocky Road,with Peppermint Chocolate Chip coming in a close second.

Women are consistently enabling rape. Women stopped it being a capital crime. Women dilute their authority with false accusations. Women invite "refugees" and gang out with criminals. Women do not want a serious standard of evidence that would allow us to enforce the law.

That's another thing. Women are always crying rape.

It's always rape this and rape that. Really they should be used to it by now at the rate they keep getting raped.

He could be a feminist

nom nom nom

A type of plant used to make vegetable oil, also a color of paint and box thickness

many animals, mammals or otherwise, kill infants of their same species. That doesn't mean that it ok to kill babies

Tell that to abortionists.

New definition of rape is consenting then regretting it later.

It is not theft if you buy a car and the next day the seller regrets selling it.

It is still not theft if the seller had a little to much to drink and sold the car.

Rape has become the only crime that requires no proof. If the woman says it is rape then it is rape in most liberal courts. Thankfully there are a few conservative courts that still require some form of proof or at least a story line that rape was likely.

Look at mattress whore. There was proof that she was not raped but she still carried that stupid mattress to graduation and the University still treated her like she had been raped.

Regret is not rape, regret is a learning experience, a chance to hold yourself accountable, and do better, not blame someone else.

Literal nigger tier flavors

Neopolitan is master race

appeal to nature kill yourself

What kind of fucking sentence is that ? are you retarded mate ?

Power + Privelege

I would rape this,with my spoon.

"Aborting" babies is a crime in every country on Earth.

Fag. Rocky Road is denk.

Hoho top bantz, fag.

Except in the Czech Republic?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_Czech_Republic

a lot of people kill themselves because of bullying

so bullying is a bad as rape

>a frenchie calling someone else retarded

Might wanna pick up a book there, Mahmoud Al-Parisi.

Old school definition of rape? Funding terrible stuff man. Dated a few girls who had been raped. Shit fucks them up. I won't begin to speculate why it does, but believe me it does even more damage the younger they get.

Feminist rap: anytime a man disagress with a feminist it's rape.

Man wants sex, feminist doesn't = rape
Man states facts, feminist doesn't want to believe = rape
Man says something, feminist doesn't like it = rape
Man minding own business, feminist doesn't like is look, or his gender = rape

See how easy it is?

>Listen and believe

It isnt. Killing a baby is a murder. And you'll get extra harsh sentence.
policie.cz/clanek/vrazda-novorozence-na-litomericku.aspx

that sentence is perfectly fine, tabarnak

Hot fudge cake anyone?

Amen I say to you, if you have a daughter or a son or you and your wife's son is raped, I will wait for you to tell me again is not a big deal.

Then how can this abortion clinic exist right outside of your universities?

google.ca/maps/place/Ústav dědičných metabolických poruch 1.LF UK/@50.0700892,14.4263718,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x470b948a02ebb241:0x944984486d6ac14b!8m2!3d50.0700892!4d14.4285605

Existence of cases is irrelevant. Sizes of statistical representations are the key. Also, it's one thing of many. Because of these two arguments, the implication in your argument is false.

Why shouldnt they? I dont see how that's connected to murdering babies.

>allows lesser genes to be passed on rather than proper selection

It would be one thing if this were the paleolithic era when having your woman raped meant that you weren't fit enough to protect her, but people are much more independent now. Now, a beta faggot such as yourself can have his genes passed on simply because you could overpower a woman. You never see alphas drowning in pussy advocating rape. Rape is absolutely degenerate in a civilized society, pleb.

>muh kids

A father gets mad if a boy so much as looks at his daughter. It's not the rape that gets them mad, it's the fact that dads protective of their kids in every regard.

They are a very skewed and biased perspective to look at it from.

Yes, I too would get mad if my children were raped. But not because they were raped. But because someone got in contact with my kids without my express permission.

Well sure it's a big deal if it's normal rape. But remember feminists have watered it down so name calling is now considered rape if a man says anything mean to a women.

>Killing a baby is a murder

Killing an actual baby, sure that's the same everywhere.
A fetus isn't alive so it isn't a killing.

Well I thought they were illegal.

>statistics I won't give prove you're wrong

those are not arguments at all

>But because someone got in contact with my kids without my express permission

You obviously do not have children. Let the adults speak, child.

>But remember feminists have watered it down so name calling is now considered rape if a man says anything mean to a women.

No they don't. You should be embarrassed for being so stupid.

Why would I want kids if they're just gonna rape themselves stupid?

You pretty much give in to the rape meme by having kids.

Autism:The post.

Correct, murdering babies is illegal here. But how is it connected to abortion clinics being legal here?

Abortion clinics kill babies.

Sup Forums meetup

Sorry, I am too lazy for that, Stefan.

youtu.be/EA70dVk0ajA

I never heard about abortion clinics killing babies.

>Abortion clinics kill babies

No, that's a lie. Killing babies is illegal.

Wow. I'm glad my income tax is funding n33t parasites like yourself.

>tipsfedora.exe

you could kinda argue that killing a baby is alot like chopping a tree down while both are technically still alive neither have any amount of sentience baby (0-16 months)

Yeah, they've killed babies before.

I have a job tho. It probably pays more than yours.

Your "proof" is an amateur YouTube video?

You're just the retarded gift that keeps on giving...

Except that isn't a baby it's a fetus. If they killed a baby they would be shut down for murder.

Its not though
>I can't be the only one that THINK rape ISN'T such a big deal
Not the clustermess of a syntax he came up with

You could argue some retarded strawman.

No, wait, you already did!

thats not a baby its not alive because its only a cell mate

Babies and fetuses are the same thing.

There's definitely more than one cell there.

Seems like you dont know who it is.

Killing babies is a crime. Also, it's not what abortion clinics are for.

"Amateur" Yes that's what I call a video funded by a government initiative and having a production cast of 20 many are well known PhD in gender studies and feminism.

Fetus is not a living being. Not alive on its own. Fuck sakes man, is there anybody in your trailer park that passed 8th grade biology?

If a woman puts herself in that position she deserves everything she gets.

Sure it's alive on its own. It can move around can't it?

A woman with two little doggies calls them her "babies" and presto chango, they're suddenly human beings too?

Nice try, nitwit.

The cool thing about retards is,they don't even know they are retarded! LMAO.

My digits confirmed it. It's over.

abortionfags will tell you the kid is not "smart" enough to live

by their logic we could kill 10 year olds as well

It's a baby human, yeah.

They're referring to the Turner chick as a "survivor".

She survived getting fingered.

>It can move around can't it?
Gas can make your bowels move around, too. Are you saying they are more than just living tissue?

is that not true are you telling me newborns have actual sentient thought?

wew
so brave such hole

Abortion is legal only in the very first stages of pregnancy (atleast here), when there is yet no actual functional brain.

because there's rape and "rape"
rape: a criminal corners a woman at some dark alley; strips her, beats her, spits on her, makes her suck his unwashed dick, does anal while she's screaming from pain, leaves her to die
"rape": I'm a drunk slut in a fratenity who was totally trying to get fucked before I passed out. Was it rape girls? :^)

Yeah it can be. Your gut has a neuronal connection of millions of synapses. It's actually a second "brain" area of your body and it's where your gut feelings come from.

Shut your retard mouth. You are just spewing out retarded BS that you think is a valid argument.

You are retarded.Just eat your Tater Tots with mustard on the side and STFU.

No, it's really not.

It's the reaction to rape that causes that level of harm. I was only ever suicidal after I got raped because I was required to go to therapy every week, and therapists are fucking horrible.

Aye, I second that. My ex gf was raped and it took all the joy and will to live out of her.
It also took a huge toll on me, because I didn't know how to handle that situation. The pictures you get in your head and all that shit.

I guess from a psychological perspective it's about feeling helpless and unsafe, unable to control a situation.
If you're a guy imagine you get beat up by multiple people and held down. There's no way to escape and no one to help you. Then someone fucks you in the ass and you can't do anything about it. You have to endure it because they have control over you. If they want they could even kill you, because in that moment you are defenseless. They can do anything that they want to you. Do you think you will ever forget that feeling again?

yummy!!

let me rape you with the biggest dildo i can find then tell me if you still think rape isn't such a big deal

>is that not true are you telling me newborns have actual sentient thought?

Sentience has nothing to do with it. Don't know what you're talking about. Slow down, take a deep breath, then start the word salad again slowly this time.

What's wrong?

Lol cucked

I was wondering what bastard stole it

>abortionfags will tell you the kid is not "smart" enough to live

No, abortionfags never say stupid stuff like that.

We were thinking that, if you look at the Haven Monagan case, Bigfoot would never have considered it rape had the guy she had been stalking not bolted out the door as soon as he woke up.

Fine, but I want it dry.