/brit/

Aesthetic necks edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLJqFxPH7Rg
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/6h4254/things_to_say_to_racist_white_guys_meaning_dont/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb cuck

wish the janny were here to wreak havoc on /brit/

sophie

good monkey

*gives you the ends of my banana and lets you out of the runt cage for 5 minutes*

Why do yanks pronounce Craig as Cregg but pronounce Megan as Maygan? Why is yankese so repulsive and annoying?

>GOAT episode

prove me wrong

*wreaks havoc on your anus*

>Craig
it's grig here.
>Megan
it's mee gayn here.

black gfs

are the future

I TOOK A PILL IN IBIZA

>i will never raise a daughter

I'm in your thread, brits

ah yes, the inspirational bender who tweeted that he hated white people

NONCE JANNY HELP

>i will never defile your daughter

That was over a month ago, how come they just got around to burying him?

what's that from

imagine what sort of Chad plows this

me x

>I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth. Banks are going bust. Shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be.

Well, I come from an Asian family and my mom would usually do this during my child and teen years. Like I was 8 years old and she would use hand gestures to compare my 'mini' to some of her lovers, including my dad who was small and she cheated on him with multiple guys. When she would walk in on me taking a shower, I'd cover up and she'd tell me not to, because shes's seen my 'small ass dick countless times'. Then, the moment of truth kinda came when one day, when I was 18, she randomly brought up how disappointed she was that I got my dad's dick genes and not her side of the family's (she said her brother was impressive and her sisters gossiped about their dad's large one), and that whoever married me (since girls marry for money here) would cry herself to sleep.

had to get hire a ladder to scrape the rest of him off the ceiling

i dont know my black friend

heaven on earth doesn't exis-

'ces

youtube.com/watch?v=kLJqFxPH7Rg

perfectly describes the 1970s

"having" a ""wank""

>hire a ladder
so called austerity

Reminder that Susie Dent is the hotter one

babestation

picture taken with my arse in 1957 (colourised)

>that feel when I don't have legal possession of an Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Very much enjoyed reading the quotes from his grieving parents.

*Gets blown up by suicide bomber*

>Aha that's so Martyn...

How do you move into kissu a girl?
Ended up going out for drinks with a girl and she was down to cuddle on a park bench and stuff but I couldnt find a right time to swoop in for a smooch

Havent done this before and its really stressful

Unironically have an eight inch penis.

>arse
>american flag
not looking good

Ugly slag

FONT

is social democracy the ultimate redpill?

>tfw could never get elected president because too short

JUST DO IT

I'm not Argentine.
I know that's Rachel Riley, I just want to know what that clip is off

foreigners out

They were the weirdest people I have literally ever seen. No wonder he turned out queer.

get cancer

You lads going out on the lash tonight?

fuck off

want to shave my head hair and grow a big beard but I know I'll look either weird or like a so-called "new male"

how short lad?

I tried talking closer and closer to her a few times and then she'd turn her head and Id just pretend I wasnt about to do it

mental that some people in these threads believe Bradleyposting is done by one poster

get ready lads

>According to Axios, behind the constant media scandals, "one of the most consequential and contentious internal debates of his presidency unfolded during a tense meeting Monday in the Roosevelt Room of the White House" where with "more than 20 top officials present, including Trump and Vice President Pence, the president and a small band of America First advisers made it clear they're hell-bent on imposing tariffs — potentially in the 20% range — on steel, and likely other imports."

>In other words, Trump - true to his campaign promises - is set to launch a global trade wars after all, one where then main country impacted would be China, however the collateral damage would extend to Canada, Mexico, Japan, Germany and the UK.

watch lads he's going to reply to himself

>Excuse me m'lady, perchance can I have your permission to land a kiss on your lips? After all, the night is young and I feel a certain 'tingling' in my willy

>le nü-male boogie man

can hear the french girl nextdoor farting

Get your head close to hers. I remember the time I should have kissed this girl but didn't and now the hindsight keeps me awake at night lol

Uggo problems

Never met a girl who didn't want to kiss me ngl

>Yesterday, Venezuelan opposition burnt 50 tons of food that was ready to be delivered to schools in the region

Bit daft, thought they were starving

circa 2005 bf sent me this

between 5'7 and 5'8

JUST

Every single one of my best friends have had sex, every week, we go to a party and they end up getting sex. Believe me, I very easily could also but I have something holding me back, killing me. I have a very small penis, 4 inches hard and about 4 inches girth too. I have to tiptoe around so many girls because I am afraid that if I have sex with them, they will tell everybody about what I'm packing. This is fucking with my head, I can't be like all my friends, they all know I'm a virgin, and this is just tearing me apart. My mother and I already have had the "talk", and she ( very awkwardly ) told me about my dads size, and how he is small. That just hit me like a train, there goes my hope of growing. All of this is just getting into my head, and I just can't stop being conscious about it. What can I do in this situation, can I take hormones to increase my size? Is there any way to increase my size?

However there is a specific subset of Asian Woman I absolutely avoid: the ones who exclusively date White men during their youth, but when they fail to obtain marriage or long-term commitment from said White men (or in some cases discover that the White man she is dating is underemployed and unable to support a family), she will then seek out marriage with a more stable Asian man as a back-up plan.
Bananarangs tend to have white fever and are self-hating with respect to their Asian heritage. Once they reach their 30s and their dating pool is greatly diminished, they’ll often “rediscover” their Asian heritage in an attempt to bond with Asian guys.

really, really, really don't like yanks if I'm being honest

been doing rancid farts recently

It's from hotel adverts

why lad

dont mind yanks

It's all done by the same type of person at least - ITV-watching subhuman Deanos

Don't care

when she turns her head that's when you do it
just stare in her eyes for a bit, talk softly and slowly inch closer

or you can just straight up ask her to kiss

get a tall bf

Correction, the government burned some rotten food and blamed the opposition

the fetish

>protogf wants to become my actual gf
wew

t. bradleyposter (the one and only)
It's because fairly recently there was one poster who used bradley images and replied to himself all the time, but i dont think hes been here for a bit. Because he always used the same Brads you could just filter the filenames

There is nothing wrong with acting entitled if it helps you get what you want.

hello sexually frustrated virgin

Ok at least I didnt do anything wrong, all out of my control
Just think its weird she wanted to cuddle on a bench but not kiss at all. She mentioned my more attractive friend she made out with earlier this month after she was trashed last night asking if he ever talked about her afterwards

Wish I was Chad

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/6h4254/things_to_say_to_racist_white_guys_meaning_dont/

this ENTIRE fucking post

Cumskin - calling them 'cumskin' and saying some variation of "my jizz is the same color as your skin."
Black slave owner - I think this one really hits home because it taps into the absurd racist white history of white people and it's to be used in the way of a stereotype. For example a white person saying "all Asians are bad drivers" and responding with "yeah and all whites are black slave owners. You're a black slave owner, What's up black slave owner." Although I'm not sure how a black individual would feel hearing that so keep that in mind (or fuck it and proceed forward).
Chinese slave owner - Chinese anti miscegenation laws and the greatest mass lynching in U.S. history consisting of Chinese men and how the chinese were basically treated like slaves and forced to die out.
Pasteface.
Mayonnaise face.
Bleachface

just ask her

good song

phwoar look at those jubblies (not for jannies eyes)

>4 door

>or you can just straight up ask her to kiss

This works tb h

I always ask girls if they wanna kiss me lmao

Just takes away the awkwardness. Only if they say yes though.

are you the spaniard that complains about being ugly?

this post is not safe for work

>when a bleachface is near you

>asking girls to make out
Are you guys serious or memeing?

do a cheeky triangle gaze and if she reciprocates then ur in

hello nigger

>She mentioned my more attractive friend she made out with earlier this month after she was trashed last night asking if he ever talked about her afterwards