Maisie williams in charge of accents

>maisie williams in charge of accents

youtube.com/watch?v=LkxBS6GGDLs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDJ8ocSN5GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She sounds like an autistic retard with multiple personality disorder.

wtf that totally spoil half the fucking movie
and i stop midway

Yeah lol you'd think the death of his wife would be something they'd save

Good god. That's awful. The best part is in knowing that those were probably her best takes. Like, they most likely shot every one of those scene 50 times just to get her accent to a point that it would be passable, and that is the best she was able to do.

I thought bongs were supposed to be good at doing American accents.

>Southern + Jamaican + Down syndrome
Nailed it!

Hollywood please stop casting the young GoT shitters (Clarke, Turner, Williams and Harrington) they are beyond trash.

I can't believe they keep pushing her fucking ugly mug on us

>You ain't wun a dem PEHHHHVS likes ta touch li'l GURRRRRRRLS
HAHAHAHA her R's go from English to American in the span of one sentence

Is she meant to be Australian?

The rest of the time she just sounds like Drexl youtube.com/watch?v=CDJ8ocSN5GE

For the record, I think her acting on GoT is really good, but... fucking hell

>I thought bongs were supposed to be good at doing American accents.
Recent seasons of Doctor Who has proved this wrong, for me at least. I'm American and I can hear when they fuck up certain things.

murkian child lookin actors so terrible they have to hire british actors with terrible accents.

>actors actually agree to be in films like this

Reeks of desperation. There seems to be this thing where a script that has a mundane plot must automatically win awards and praise.

>That left turn mid trailer
Pun intended

>I thought bongs were supposed to be good at doing American accents.

Usually easier for men because they always adopt the same deep, gravelly tone that covers up any flaws.

This is basically like an american actor going into a britbong movie and being like "OY, WIZZILY WAZZILY PIP PIP CHEERIO".

That deep, gravelly tone is your average American Male voice. The actors aren't hiding flaws, they're being factually accurate.

>Jessical Biel is now taking suburban mom roles
It's all over. She's Rose Byrne now

>Suddenly his wife fucking dies in a car wreck and zany feelgood-movie trailer becomes intensely dramatic

>That deep, gravelly tone is your average American Male voice

Most Americans I've heard sounded like a whiny teen and were waiting for a laugh track after everything they said.

changing the name of the movie because of shit reviews is always a great idea
>Sound the quirky-whimsical-uplift alarm, as “The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea” delivers towering tidal waves of idiosyncratic mush. Maudlin flashbacks, contrived twists, transparent themes and a soppy score all slosh about Bill Purple’s drama, which concerns a grieving widower and a wayward female teenager who overcome their kindred abandonment issues to build a raft out of trash on which the girl plans to sail across the Atlantic Ocean to the Azores islands. Its every gesture phonier than the last, the Tribeca-launched film appears destined for a watery theatrical grave.

I still want her to beat the shit out of me and make me her slave.

>Most Americans I've heard sounded like a whiny teen and were waiting for a laugh track after everything they said.

He doesn't mean on your telly, Nigel.

>and were waiting for a laugh track after everything they said
Suddenly I realize why American tourists always sound so retardad to me.

Maybe it's part of her mysterious identity.

Nah, it's the same reason we hire mexicans to mow the lawn instead of Americans. They do it for cheaper.

She sounds Australian in this movie, maybe she isn't American in this.

I don't watch Americans on TV. We get enough of them wandering gormlessly around the city to know they aren't entertaining.

Biel detected.

I hope you realize that this is just the lowest common denominator. Don't you guys have that? Aren't they called chavs?

Chavs don't go abroad... unless it's a Spanish island in the Med. Whereas Americans treat their scum like a fine export (and by scum, I mean majority).

>can't into rhotic
>still forces twang at the end of her expressions

Absolute garbage, the guy from house is literally the only british actor to ever do a proper american accent. This is worse than berrylick pumpkinpatches boston accent.

so you don't want to be my british boyfriend anymore? ._.

I honestly assumed every Brit could do a passable American accent - seeing as every Brit is basically surrounded by American accents from their moment of conception to the moment they die.

>the guy from house is literally the only british actor to ever do a proper american accent
Bale does a pretty convincing one too
can't compete with Laurie's though, there's a reason everyone thought he was an American

Is she back?

I hope your insecurity isn't actually just intense, Americans are harmless friendly people for the most part. Brit tourists are far worse than them in every way and I say this as someone who has both visiting their country constantly.

Isn't he welsh? And hasn't he been stateside his whole adult life? I feel like the welsg would have an easier time adopting rhotic pronunciation, or do welsh have just as heavy of a non-rhotic accent as the english?

Welsh people sound like fucking idiots.

Are Americans really friendlier?

I keep hearing this but - as an American - I'm just not seeing it.

If there's one thing American's love it's complimenting America.

You know, just because you joke about it in the trailer doesn't make the fact that its a movie about a grown man who hangs out with an underage runaway any less creepy

>PETERRRRRR
>y-yes, honey
>Promise me you'll go way out of your way for some homeless hood rat
>I myself am far to busy brushing my teeth to do foolish peasant work like that, even though it would make far more sense for me, as a woman, to take this poor girl to a woman's shelter
>y-yes, honey, whatever you s-say
>PETERRRRRRR

>homeless children living in American suburbs

I can only assume a European writer is responsible for this mess of a script

Shit looks god awful but at least Sudeikis is MAGAing with those fresh New Balance sneakers lads