Culture Pals /cp/ gen27

Conformism edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Sign up at
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

last thread:

first for late night shitposting

I drove by the apartments I'll be living at when I went down there in a May to check it out. It didn't look bad to me

lads I usually get about half a dozen messages every day and now I've had literally nothing for 24 hours this is a qt conspiracy innit?

do qts like neet boys

4th for explaining esoteric hitlerism
Yeah it shouldn't be too bad near the 95

>hummer build quality
LMAO americans

Who *likes* neet boys?

>Owning a hummer

Yeah I know, but he was a big guy and like big cars. And no he wasn't compensating cause he's even larger than me and I'm penis guy

How are the QTs down there? I walked around Riddle and even tho there wasn't many girls, all of them that I saw were hotties

While qt, most of them are hoes. Go down south to Port orange or New Smyrna and it's a whole lot better.

Stay back guys :^)

It's all downhill from here.

Its just me judging you by your looks
He was what?

I'll get rid of this beta/goony beard man look soon enough my funny speaking friend.

>Professor X and Magneto

pls don't post this

Berkay uses IP?! Wtf

Where do you find them down there in Port Orange?

do QTs ever go to Ocean Deck in Daytona? It seemed like a cool bar, but when I went it was mostly older people

When do you guys reset your viewed qt list?
I'm afraid I'll look like a creep if I reset it every day.

me
dark, nihilist and a wicked sense of humour

Oh yeah that feature doesn't work

Irish qt message me back pls
Well go to the Chipotle/Starbucks area there, college girls. If you just go to the beach you may find one, but most of the time they are with their family if not a guy

Oh ok. Tbh, I don't expect to really meet a QT down there. But I was just curious

How to get gf?

>first message in over a day
>hey how are you

surprise adoption

1. make Interpals account
2. Message international QTs
3. Meet your QT 3.14
4. Congratulations! You have a girlfriend :)

shouldnt you be protesting the police for purging the denied refugee camp?? Very intolerant finland

haha I told her

When was the last time you guys/girls got laid?

does a shitty bj count?

does my handpussy count?

INTJ coming through

November. i've had faps better than that one 2bh

5 years

3 years if a shitty bj counts

early may perhaps? to someone i met on interpals

2 months ago

Guys, serious talk time.
Why do you need this website? Why waste time with girls in different countries you'll never meet when you could be with a local girl instead?

Just get a job and meet girls there. I met my current gf through my job and really love her. Meet girls through university, it's so easy to meet people through study groups and clubs and all that.

Why waste your time talking to foreign girls you'll never meet and only going to get sad about when it doesn't work out? I used IP for years and had a qt I was crazy about. I even flew out to spend 2 weeks with her and lost my virginity, but now I realize it was just a certain time in my life and I'd much rather just meet a local girl. LDRs are shit and never, ever, work out.

Story

>Why do you need this website

i cant discuss tatar ethnogenesis irl

January 2016.

I have been with girls since then, I've kissed plenty and made out, felt up and fingered a few, quite recently actually.
But that was the last time I had penis in vagina.

>Just get a job and meet girls there. I met my current gf through my job and really love her.

I work in a male dominated job. There is one girl and she's a coal burner

>Meet girls through university, it's so easy to meet people through study groups and clubs and all that.

Not in uni

wants to do uni in Norway, visits me and we hang out here and i show her around. I put penis in pussy a few times. Now she will start her semester at a uni here, not my city though

you vastly underestimate how low i've sunken, feller

There are plenty of other ways to meet people. It took me a long time to get out of my shell and meet new people, but it's not impossible.

well I don't like bars.

Honestly, it's just easier to keep to myself

What's wrong with meeting people on the internet
I meet cool people and get to travel

never

I just like chatting to people from different places

i get friends only via internet last 10years, people who go to clubs are scum (99% of them for sure), at work there're not so many people of my age, plus we don't have anything in common, same situation was in the university (although i've got some fellows there, with whom we went to gigs few times)

just in 2014 i've decided to get international

not mentioning that now i more or less have a reason to travel - to meet some people

before that i was only visiting my sister in France, but she died from cancer in 2015

Around a year ago, had a fuck buddy but she graduated and I've had nothing since then

a couple of weeks, but it was a terrible failure.
not counting that, a couple of months

greentext story?

Roastie

>not going on a eurotrip to visit your harem while enjoying free guided tours, food and lodgings
>wanting to deal with crazy girls that can drive to your home to stab you when they get mad if you can just deal with foreign (cuter) crazies that need to fly over to stab you
lmao

This is true. It was awesome having a French girl take me all over Normandy in her car and show me cool things. Plus she made sure I got on the best trains and places to eat.

>best trains
You an autist?

before my trip, she asked me everywhere I wanted to go and she literally sent me the exact trains I needed. I could have done that myself, but she did all of it for me

>that photo
immediate flashbacks to call of duty 2 Carentan fights tbqh

>wanting to take the peasant train with the dindus and plebs

did you fug?

post profile

jou ma se poes :DDDD

ook
dit

Why do you autists not just pretend to study a language and drown in qt3.14 requests on apps like HelloTalk?

If you're into chinks you can even find some in your city and they are usually super dick starved.

why?

fok jou hond :DDDD

Cause we're all friends here

cause you're the first kaffer ive seen itt for some time

It was cool af

I had the opportunity, but chose to not take it

>be me, very drunk at a party, dont really know anyone bc my friends are busy with their irl qts
>get talking to boy, we go to his house
>get intimate, he is on a lot of stuff
>both too fucked up to actually fuck
>he ends giving me what can only be described as a pelvic exam
>we end up cuddling and i try to leave but he gets emotional and begs me not to
>eventually manage to leave and find my way back to my friends
>he physically wounded my bagina

im white

omdat suid afrika de enige reden is dat ik heel je continent niet blokkeer )))

>chose to not take it
m80

My qt asked me to send another shirt (so she can wear it when the first shirt is in the washing machine), and then to cum on it and wear it until it gets dirty.

Meanwhile i still don't have her panties...

That sounds like a bad night

I didn't think it would have been a good decision

>I had the opportunity, but chose to not take it
you better have a good reason

what do you mean by this pelvic exam, he fisted you?

>he gets emotional and begs me not to
kek

I can give you a sober exam if you need it done properly
You don't have to be sober yourself though

You will always regret what you did not do more than you will regret what you did do

You're not going to think it's a good reason. But it's justified to me.

I chose to not do anything with her because I didn't want to catch feelings. I really had a good time with her those 3 days, and felt very close to her. When we were driving back to her apartment on Wednesday evening and she said "so.. you'll have to go back soon?" I could hear the tone in her voice she was sad. At her apartment before I left, she said I could stay the night there if I wanted. But it just didn't see like a good move. I could tell she liked me, and I need to avoid any emotional shit for the next few years

at least post a pic of her so we can tell if it was a good choice or not

When it comes to these types of things. I may regret it a little. But it won't really bother me. This is not the first time I've done this.

I don't really want to post her picture. But I can honestly tell you she is a total QT 3.14, one of her hobbies is theater dancing. So she has a small fit body, and she was a really cute smile

I love how these threads always descend into roasting Macchi for not fugging the Frenchie

im getting mad at you for not doing it, we should do a /cp/ meetup just to beat you up for not doing her

This

tbqh

It's ok, it has happened the last 3 trips I've done over the past 2 years. I'm used to it

sorry lad. But I had said before I even went that I wasn't going to do it

Why won't you just admit you're gay?

i could've sworn he was trying to look up my vagoo if that's any indication

i didnt even know you were macchi desu, but still tho, nothing wrong with getting feels, at least pass her on so someone can get the goods

I'm game

>sorry lad. But I had said before I even went that I wasn't going to do it

People say this all the time, normies usually disregard it. She was probably hopeful that it'd happen the whole time.

nothing wrong with pussy inspection day, someones gotta do it. but desu
>going down on someone after a party
big no no

Where do I sign up for the gangbang

Because I'm not Tbh

Didn't think it was a good idea

That's possible. She was giggling like a little school girl the entire time we were together.

Women don't like being gone down on on one night stands?
REEEE

Why are women such whores lads?

he got a gold star for effort

everyone bost bad sex stories

I'd freak the fuck out

sounds like a bot tbqh