>same birthday
>parents split at a young age
>permanently fucked up because of this
I grew out of his music though

>no talent for what he wants to do
>if he has any talent people around him wouldn't let him try

>parents separating "permanently fucks you up"

Weakling.

something like this would definitely affect you if you were 5 or 6 years old, going through first or second grade without telling anyone that your parents fight and scream at eachother back home and both have alcohol/drug problems

What if I grew up with no father, uh?

My parents got divorced when I was 7 and I got over it in like a year. One time I got scammed on runescape and lost my full adamant armor and started crying. My dad asked what was wrong and I was too embarrassed to tell the truth so I told him I was still sad about the divorce. Long story short getting scammed on RuneScape is worse than your parents getting divorced.

fishing lvl?

then that sucks for you lmao, some of my fondest memories are with my dad

I got over my parent's separation too, but instead of using runescape to fill the void I went outside pretty much every day after school and during summers to play with friends

>implying I didn’t go to friends’ houses with 4 other kids, all with laptops, playing runescape in the same room, scamming, bossing and pking together
Fucking loser
I don’t train fishing much but it’s 65 on oldschool runescape

lmao you sound like a loser yourself
>playing runescape w/ my 4 buttbuddies bc we're all too pasty to play outside

great reply man, thanks for derailing this entire thread

>very handsome but can't get girls, except a crazy bitch that's annoying and fucks really good
>extremely depressed and want to die everyday, still i think life is beautiful
>the only thing i want in life is to make music
>daniel johnston

>something like this would definitely affect you if you were 5 or 6 years old
what a fucking millennial baby, I was that age when my parents divorced, and my mom was batshit insane yet I'm not a whiny depressed cuck like Kurt or you. Grow up you manchild.

jesus christ just stop replying to this shit, you're trying way too hard to not seem like a depressed cuck

Jesus Christ, you are so tough and manly. Good job.

I'm not the same guy u dip

>getting over a shitty childhood is bad
You're so beta and bottom. Good job.

Don’t ever disrespect runescape ever again. If you’re the same poster as you’re an eternal faggot for relating to Kurt Cobain, he was a total joke of a person and musician. Layne Staley shits down both of your throats

I suppose Albert Ayler, Syd roger Barrett, that Japanese bloke that did so I have become blackness, Yoko Ono and Grace Jones

>literally falling apart