youtube.com/watch?v=acwvDs5Fl_U
youtube.com/watch?v=bw9KxGW4Oe4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Singapore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_Prince_of_Wales_and_Repulse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Market_Garden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_of_4_May_1917
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_between_HMAS_Sydney_and_German_auxiliary_cruiser_Kormoran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL!!!!!!!!

haha

>British """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humour"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>It's another Sup Forums doesn't like Monty Python because memes thread.

Is that Fawlty Towers? Because that show sucked, and I LOOOVE britbong humor. Monthy Python is overrated too.

i like monty python but i don't get what is the punch in this skit.
somebody care to explain?

>mfw Americans will never understand intellectual humour

Americans don't get it because their military cant march for shit

xD

Was Monty Python the first "XD RANDOMM" humor ever?

>All those turned heads
Literally what the fuck?

I don't get it.

The soldiers are supposed to do that.

thats an "eyes right" command the guy on the outside line has to keep eyes forward to maintain the rest of the formation.
Drill was pretty fun actually, semper fi.

American are so retarded, ive been to ohio 3 years ago on holidays and had to share a flat with them, when watching movies they laughed their asses off at farts and slurp sounds, I was like the fuck is wrong with these people..
I also remember when I accidentally slipped on wet floor and hurt my arm and face.. they couldn't stop laughing until I left the place a week later

How shit do you have to be at marching to not be able to guide to your rank with peripheral vision?

We're a simple people

I spent a year in New York and visited multiple cinemas during the time and they seriously clapped when the movie ended no It was fucking strange.

>I also remember when I accidentally slipped on wet floor and hurt my arm and face

there's literally nothing wrong with 'random' humour, just some do it better than others.

there's a stigma associated with it which plebs latch onto and parrot whenever they see something which could be categorised as 'random' humour.

Fuck this meme. Monty Python is funny. Blackadder is funny. The IT Crowd is funny. Black Books is funny. Red Dwarf is funny.

Fuck off with your bullshit.

It's literally just a stupid joke, there's nothing incredibly deep that you're not getting, it's just that silly humour has been run into the ground since Python because it's so easy to do.

it's literally a parade command, eyes right. Everyone in a rank does it except for the guy furthest on the right

i went to the US
and watched a movie
there was a group of googles sitting in the row behind mine.
They actually are obnoxious and talk during the whole screening
Also it was way too over priced

what the fuck now i love the warsaw pact

This, all patrician shows of the highest order.

>user sat through a whole movie whilst people behind him where talking
>didn't ask them to shut the fuck up

lmao

he probably didn't want to get shot.

It looks like fucking garbage.

It's simple to maintain spacing when everyone is eyes forward, that how you do it, with peripheral vision.
But with eyes right/left you have to watch the shoulders of the guy on your right and count on him to look at his neighbor all the way to the last guy who maintains the space.
I semi hypnotic doing drill for a long time, feel good to get in the zone.

I saw them. AMA

>making fun of one of the funniest things to ever happen while (you) watch Rick and Morty

>not shooting them back with your theater-issued pistol
LMAO

I was preoccupied indulging in the american tradition of stuffing myself full of food while watching the movie

>not using your theater issue chocolate syrup IV so your hands can be free to operate your rental M2-browning aiming at the teenagers necking in the front row
LMAO

>I didn't go to a theater with a no talking and no children policy because I'm a child.

>implying bullets do anything to The Blob.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

OBJECTIVE BEST PYTHON SKETCH COMING THROUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=uK92NYwBMts&t=3s

>not wanting to experience this

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

>still more civilized than any americinema

haha I was trying to find this the other day. Thanks.

It really surprise how people in Sup Forums feel themselves in the right of deciding what is funny and what isn't. When I browse here I don't expect some kind of Spanish Inquisition…

really fucks over the pirates tho

It's only the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=eRcQp2BctI8
youtube.com/watch?v=acwvDs5Fl_U
youtube.com/watch?v=bw9KxGW4Oe4

NOBODYEXPECTSTHESPANISHINQUISITION

Do you think you're clever?

Do you have any of the ones with the flashing lights around the screen?

art imitates life imitates art

>reddit is here to ruin the thread
i'm out

I remember when i was like really little kid like 7 or so I was at my best friends house and his entire family talked about how hilarious Monty python was and made me watch it. It was nothing but nonsequiturs and xD random voices.

I'd stay up late to watch it on PBS and madly jerk it to Gilliam vintage tits and the very occasional topless.
Only liked the "stupid" sketches like confuse a cat.

>look at us we can march!
>literally get BTFO by the USA in cold war and your country literally destroyed
>b-b-but we can march!
Fascinating. Those marching lessons sure helped you there bro! Well, in a way, they actually did, because if it wasn't for the USA fucking your shit up, you'd probably never had the opportunity to use the Internet and post your faggot ass opinion on here.

2/10 made me reply

What a waste of an off by one.

Faggot.

kek, frail cunt

You didn't have that opinion at age 7.

you know how edgy this shit was compared to "Laugh In"? This shit was hilarious in its day (I know- I remember) so have some respect for MP you fuckin plebs, you're embarrassing me.

>burgerfat thinking he's won the cold war
ayy lmao

EXTRA EXTRA, MAN TURNS INTO SCOTSMEN, MAN TURNS INTO SCOTSMEN,

>Russian shills still on Sup Forums even after the election

wew lad

>The UK conquers a quarter of the earth unchallenged for a century
>Fought a massive war against another superpower, still held onto their empire and won
>Fights a Second World War and is finally put to rest

>USA becomes a superpower
>Already losing a grip on it's """empire"""
LOL

So basically Britain was a paper tiger since they collapsed as soon as they fought an equal power rather than aboriginals

Yeah unlike America who unleashed it's decay by fighting rice gooks and sand rats.

LMAOOOO

KEKKK

>Defeat the central powers in WW1 against all odds
>Defeat the Axis powers in WW2 against all odds
Totally
I'd rather be beat by an equal power than a bunch of starving Asians with pitchforks however

>implying the USA couldnt nuke the entire tiny island of the UK in about 5 mins

>shooting the blob

dare I say, it would just be a flesh wound?

>Defeat Central Powers against all odds
>Austria-Hungary,Germany,Bulgaria Ottomans vs France,Italy,UK,Belgium,Russian Empire,Japan,USA and god knows how many more

Is this britbong being real?

>France died
>Russia died
>Belgium died
>Italy died
>USA did jack shit
>All Japan did was take some Chinese shithole
The commonwealth persevered

You dumb fucking crooked teethed bong you would have collapsed to the German Spring Offensive had it not been for the US divisions which had just deployed, same goes for the Battle of the Bulge in 1944 you would have been running back home to Leicester

Someone's quite angry
American divisions were so few in numbers, any significant battle maybe had 2 American divisions at most compared to the millions of allied soldiers already there.
I'll give you WW2 though.

Go home bong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Singapore

>tfw someone mentions the war

Funny you should say that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

British military geniuses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_Prince_of_Wales_and_Repulse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Market_Garden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Campaign

>britbongs still believe the Monty was good meme

>the US
>losing a grip on its empire

LOL

British "''''''''''''''''humor'''''''''''''''''''' is on par with Mexican and Indian humor

Sad

British media can be good but their humor is really embarrassing. I cringe everytime someone shows me British comedy

you're not wrong amerilards, our shit from decades ago isn't very good any more. but our modern stuff is good and far better than your equivalents (UK Office is a masterpiece, US Office is the very definition of pleb, for instance)

this is getting embarrassing. How do these people even find Sup Forums?

Brits are embarrassing

Its a mockery of the British upperclass

How do you fuck this up Britbongs&straya?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_of_4_May_1917

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_between_HMAS_Sydney_and_German_auxiliary_cruiser_Kormoran

i like Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Please let the Americans stick to humor

Yankees will never understand British classism and how deeply ingrained it is.

>little bongette wants mummy to buy her a Bratz doll
>"you cawn't have it, it's common!"

>Mexican
white mexican humor is basically chaplin

the other mexican humor is cleverly hidden sexual innuendos

you're a third worlder dude, your opinion doesn't matter

>the only dumb jokes was by american
really makes you think

If Mony Python was hated by reddit you fags would love it and declare it an underrated classic.

Oh look it's this thread again.