How many Blu-rays do you own? I actually like collecting these. Mainly to show off my superior taste

How many Blu-rays do you own? I actually like collecting these. Mainly to show off my superior taste.

horrible tastes desu

why?

>Mainly to show off my superior taste

to whom?

I only have the fifth element, full Metal jacket, and letters from iwo jima. Got them for free when I bought my ps3 years ago.
I'm tempted to buy more when I see some for like $5, but I'm too lazy to look up how the transfer is on each particular release. A lot are shit, even the expensive ones.

>all this capeshit
>all this shit shit
>actually owning any kind of gameshit

I only collect horror films. Last count I was up to around 200. I'll take a pic when I get off work if this threads still up.

>being this in touch with the world

Is it hard being you?

you sound immediately cool. I look forward to seeing the collection

>not having 4 copies of TFA
Fucking pleb

Somewhere in the 200+ range
Wish I didn't have about a quarter of them, since they are just above average Movies I might never watch again and only really loved them in high school

Is there no Hobbit 3 in the fancy packaging?

around 92 Blu Rays, and a bit over 100 DVD's. obviously the DVD's came before BD came about.

>Steelbooks

Around 50 or 60, not including TV series. A lot of them were gifts.

>Steelbooks
I was traveling through some shitty little town and needed a phone charger, so I stopped at a Walmart. There were hicks greedily digging through a bin of discount Blurays that started shouting "We got Steelbooks in here!". They were obviously reselling them. That sums them up for me; cheap garbage to make morons think they're buying something classy.

My steelbook of HEAT fucking rules you nig

This is the worst collection of movies I've ever seen

T. user who can't afford steebooks.
You have SHIT taste!

I have +1000 blus, and a couple thou dvds, although they are in canisters and in dire need of organizing.

94 blu rays and 400+ dvds

i own only 3 blu rays: divergent, insurgent & allegant